Pages:
Author

Topic: My wife tell me that i should sell all of it. - page 22. (Read 1796 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Yes mostly people's around you see at that time you are happy when the price gone up and than same people see you when prices down your panic condition your depression they recommend to you no wait sell today price maybe after few days price more fell down, but i recommend to you wait and hold will be key of success now a days.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
All wives are vigorously reacting to this kind of earnings of husbands. Grin This is normal. They are just very worried. But my advice, if you see in the stock. Good promising future. Retreat will not be the right decision. About which you will regret.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
Don't sell it right now or you will only get a lost lost situation. and one thing you should have not told her about this, just think about the volatility of the market there is no promises will come true by looking at the market right now. but if you really run out of money then sell it right now and live with her happily ever after.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Hello guys,

I have attended this place since May 2017,
Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

If you sell now you will get more losses, good hold until the price is truly stable, but what if your wife tells you to sell it all depends on you because we will lose to our daily needs,
indeed investing in crypto should not involve family financial problems. if capital still depends also on family needs, then what we will get is only anxiety, because our needs depend on the crypto investment coin that we buy
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
We all know the volatility of the market and when you have invested when the market is at its peak since last year it is really hard to bounce back specially if you are only doing HODL and not trading. I do understand the impatience of your wife as the market has been down in the past several months and all she just wants is for you to not lose all of your investments, however as it now stand you will only lose most of your investments if you sell it when the price is still below your initial investment. As many people have suggested we all feel that you should wait until the market bounce back this coming last quarter.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
Hello guys,

Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

As we all know that the market is currently down, if we sell now we will get a little money, if we are patient and want to wait I am sure and optimistic we will get more money. In addition, we can also do other ways to get profit with our coins, for example by trading.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
I think you should believe in your own judgment. The future of the encryption market is getting better and better. Definitely worth investing. You can't give up because the market is temporarily down. The cryptocurrency is worth waiting patiently.
Activity: 110
Hello guys,

If you sell now you will get more losses, good hold until the price is truly stable, but what if your wife tells you to sell it all depends on you because we will lose to our daily needs,
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
I can just say that if you sell all the crypto now, you will get only a little money (maybe 5% or 10% from the peak). But if you don't sell them right now, you may got nothing or 10X returns.

No one can make decision for you, it need to be decided by yourself.

correct. I agree with you, if we currently sell all of our crypto currencies, we only get a little money, especially when the market conditions are unstable and many crypto currencies are falling. indeed it is difficult to make decisions with current conditions.
Activity: 126
Yes, maybe you should listen to your wife. Sometimes women's intuition is very accurate, but first you need to understand why your wife lets you quit the cryptocurrency. After all, the current encryption market is not good.
Activity: 129
I feel that as long as you don't sell your coins, you don't have any losses, so I believe that I don't want to sell your coins. The bull market is coming. I must patiently stick to it. You have been persisting for so long. Do you care about continuing? Let us wait patiently together, and encryption will give us a huge return.
Activity: 252
Hello guys,

In your case, i bet most probably you are being temp into trading bitcoin due to the hype and over stretching your finance. Do remember that you only trade with extra money you can afford to lose. Since what happen had happen maybe cash out some of it to appease your wife first and trade responsibily next time.
Hello guys,

my advice to you. better now don't sell coins first. and you must be able to convince your wife that this is not a good time to sell it. moreover, the current unstable market conditions. you better hold it first and wait a few more months to sell it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Hello guys,

first of all, you should think for yourself. maybe your wife was right hoping for you, because you still have a chance for profit if you just explain her kindly it's not a moment for selling
you better hold your current assets first. because now is not the right time to sell everything. like last year's experience. the habit of making coins rise in December or the end of the year. so it's better if you hold the koi in your possession first.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
If you don't need the money then I think its okay to sell.

However, if you don't need it as of the moment then holding it for long term must be good.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
Hello guys,

here is what happened.
you entered a market that you had no prior information or experience in and then started making random bets based on false information. the gambles that you did paid off for a while and you made some money which you called profit. then you gained some false sense of expertise.
then reality hit and your bets were no longer winning. instead you started losing in your gamble and now here you are in a big loss.

you do need to sell everything in my opinion. start from scratch and start making a real investment instead of gambling. a real investment means you buy something because you KNOW it is going up not because you FEEL like it or because someone on the internet was advertising it.
Activity: 98

Unfortunately, it is women who are rarely known for their patience. When you miss one opportunity - somewhere else appears, you just need to look for it. Like many, I expect another increase to winter. I hope your relationship does not deteriorate until that moment!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
No offense but your wife don't understand how we feels when selling those altcoins and on the next day or a week, it will go up a price surprisingly. That feeling is more disappointing right? You have to make her understand what is the true reason of holding an altcoin which can be more profitable in the future.
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
you should sell as soon as possible, for lessons in yourself, stop when you are enough,
because the more you expect more, more, more and more, it will make a hole for you to fall.

human = greedy

I've been in your position, I think others too

hopefully always happy for you and your wife !  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: