Pages:
Author

Topic: Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet - page 40. (Read 586168 times)

Activity: 695
Merit: 500
May 11, 2016, 12:24:20 PM
One Seed = One Wallet = One Device

I have multiple wallets, so generally that is not true.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
May 11, 2016, 12:22:02 PM
I want to import a seed from a dead phone onto my tablet which already has a mycelium wallet on there but can't seem to find a way to have two existing accounts running.

You can create an extra new one easily enough but there doesn't seem to be a way of adding an already existing one anywhere. Am I missing something obvious?

One Seed = One Wallet = One Device

So, you can't do this.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
May 11, 2016, 12:07:35 PM
I want to import a seed from a dead phone onto my tablet which already has a mycelium wallet on there but can't seem to find a way to have two existing accounts running.

You can create an extra new one easily enough but there doesn't seem to be a way of adding an extra already existing one anywhere. Am I missing something obvious?

Activity: 532
May 11, 2016, 02:06:24 AM

Thank you. I found this to be very helpful!
Activity: 577
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
May 05, 2016, 03:42:09 PM
I hope that I get ANY BTC soon so I can invest into the new program. Hopefully.
May 05, 2016, 12:20:31 PM
I've decided to put 1 BTC in and see how this goes. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1081
May 04, 2016, 12:32:48 PM
I think the security PIN feature is buggy. After the PIN has been entered once, subsequently opening Mycelium after turning off the phone/device (sleep mode) does not require entering the PIN anymore; it defeats the purpose of it being a wallet security feature. I feel that Mycelium should have a proper "Exit" option in the menu or somewhere so that the security PIN feature could manually be engaged/turned on "at will" and be required when Mycelium is subsequently reopened.

Activity: 186
May 02, 2016, 04:38:27 PM
Great wallet guys. Amazing work. Can't wait for you to add some Altcoins. That sure as hell will be awesome. Using this on my phone and it's great so far.
Activity: 236
★ Always strive for the best ★
May 02, 2016, 04:36:35 PM
I haven't saved my password when I signed up early (10%) so I cannot login. How can I reset it?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
April 29, 2016, 01:28:09 PM
So 1btc isn't a minimum? any amount can be invested?

Yes
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
April 29, 2016, 01:01:22 AM
So 1btc isn't a minimum? any amount can be invested?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
April 28, 2016, 09:54:44 PM
We can't set a number of shares, because they we would be valuing ourselves. We are setting shares at 1 BTC, no I vestments minimum, and will value ourselves based on how much we sell. We will probably put a cap in place if the sale gets too large. We don't want to be another Etherium.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
April 28, 2016, 07:22:09 AM

Very much looking forward
legendary
April 27, 2016, 12:03:23 PM
You shouldn't use the word "shares."  This is not an offering or issuance.  And it isn't a security.
What is it?  What are they selling?

Full disclosure:  I'm a longtime Mycelium fan.  I signed up for the pre-sale.  But only if I get some answers, will I send them my money.

Yes, as subsequent threads have popped up I'm having major difficulty wrapping my head around it. 1 BTC is pretty hefty. I'd stick enough in as a donation for all the good work they've done and then forget about it if smaller amounts are welcome.

My objection has nought to do with putative minimums.  Mycelium didn't ask for donations.  
They're framing this as value.  What the heck is for sale?
That's a real question, and I'd like an answer.

5% of nondilutable Stock Appreciation Rights in the MYCELIUM WALLET Project, (“SARs”) which are issued in the form of colored coin tokens (“Mycelium Tokens”) potentially convertible into class B non-voting shares of Mycelium SIA.

Per Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stock_appreciation_right

is something given to employees.. not something sold to investors. It's also like Phantom Stock, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_stock which once again, isn't exactly what they are offering since Phantom Stock is usually given to employees.

No matter what they call it, this is an Equity offered for sale, and may get them in trouble in certain jurisdictions since they clearly say it isn't a registered sale.
Activity: 868
Merit: 584
April 27, 2016, 11:49:05 AM
You shouldn't use the word "shares."  This is not an offering or issuance.  And it isn't a security.

Full disclosure:  I'm a longtime Mycelium fan.  I signed up for the pre-sale.  But only if I get some answers, will I send them my money.

Yes, as subsequent threads have popped up I'm having major difficulty wrapping my head around it. 1 BTC is pretty hefty. I'd stick enough in as a donation for all the good work they've done and then forget about it if smaller amounts are welcome.

My objection has nought to do with putative minimums.  Mycelium didn't ask for donations.  
They're framing this as value.  What the heck is for sale?
That's a real question, and I'd like an answer.
April 27, 2016, 11:25:53 AM
I didn't see anywhere on the web page where it listed a minimum investment amount.

Me either. I double checked and they just used 1 btc as an example for the bonus. There is no minimum.
legendary
April 27, 2016, 11:11:43 AM
I didn't see anywhere on the web page where it listed a minimum investment amount.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
April 27, 2016, 11:08:39 AM

Full disclosure:  I'm a longtime Mycelium fan.  I signed up for the pre-sale.  But only if I get some answers, will I send them my money.

legendary
April 27, 2016, 11:07:50 AM
I think it might be the first crowd sale that's actually tempted me. I'm a long time user and their plans are compelling.

I feel the same way, thinking about how useful Mycelium has been to me the last couple of years, then would I not mind supporting/investing in the company.

However, I find it a problem that you do not know exactly how much your invest correspond to in shares.
The more others invest in the initial crowd sale, the less your share is worth.

Wouldn't it be more fair that you issue a fixed number of shares (or tokens) at an initial price per share and let the market decide the value of the shares?

It's actually announced that the minimum investment is 1 BTC and in correspondence you receive 1 token.

If you're interested, there's a 10% bonus for early contributors on their site.

But, that doesn't fix the percentage of the 5% that you get.

If 100 BTC is invested then 1 BTC gets you 1/100th of the 5% but if 10,000 BTC is invested then 1 BTC gets you 1/10,000 of the "shares".

Although, ostensibly each share is worth 1BTC the more shares the less the ROI will be.
Pages:
Jump to: