Pages:
Author

Topic: Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet - page 67. (Read 586242 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 26, 2014, 09:43:20 AM
This morning, when I open my Mycelium.. it show that I have 0 BTC! It was shocking to know my 0.01 BTC went missing..
Phew, after sometime.. it become 0.01 BTC again.. Hmm.. what's wrong with it? I am afraid this happen another time and I make another backup.. Smiley

I had this same experience. It only occurred once; I believe it was the first time I opened 2.1. The price popped up as usual, but the balance for my selected HD account showed 0 BTC. Had me worried, but lasted only a few seconds before the correct balance appeared.
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
December 25, 2014, 02:14:16 AM
Where is the three dot? I'm not using HD Wallet, I'm using Lagacy account, not sure what's the different.. can someone explain to me?

The three dots appear only if your phone has no menu button. If you have a menu button, press it instead.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
December 24, 2014, 09:48:12 PM
Where is the three dot? I'm not using HD Wallet, I'm using Lagacy account, not sure what's the different.. can someone explain to me?
Activity: 869
Merit: 585
December 24, 2014, 09:38:38 AM
This morning, when I open my Mycelium.. it show that I have 0 BTC! It was shocking to know my 0.01 BTC went missing..
Phew, after sometime.. it become 0.01 BTC again.. Hmm.. what's wrong with it? I am afraid this happen another time and I make another backup.. Smiley
When that happens, rescan.
Click on the account so the blue bar appears on top, click the three dots on the right, and hit rescan.
That will bring your account up to date.
Assuming you use the HD wallet then the only backup you need is your original 12 word list.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
December 24, 2014, 04:52:54 AM
Activity: 668
Merit: 501
December 23, 2014, 05:06:08 PM
We had multiple crash reports from Nexus 6 devices, with out of memory.

Since we don't own any N6 yet, it would be great to hear how it is possible to reproduce a crash.
Activity: 707
December 23, 2014, 07:03:51 AM
[...]
*) OKHttp - connection pooling for faster syncing (preparation for orchid integration)
[...]

Certainly works for me. Sync is down from ~17 seconds to about 3.

Also, thanks for the change in fees.

Sorry for letting you wait so long, glad your problem is finally resolved!
legendary
Activity: 1358
https://gliph.me/hUF
December 23, 2014, 05:52:29 AM
[...]
*) OKHttp - connection pooling for faster syncing (preparation for orchid integration)
[...]

Certainly works for me. Sync is down from ~17 seconds to about 3.

Also, thanks for the change in fees.
December 22, 2014, 10:39:10 AM
orchid?
2001:10::/28 — ORCHID (Overlay Routable Cryptographic Hash Identifiers).[27] These are non-routed IPv6 addresses used for Cryptographic Hash Identifiers.
this?
can you explain what you're planning there?

This:
https://subgraph.com/orchid/index.en.html

Preparing for fully integrated TOR support, with no more need for third party apps, and to have the mycelium app connect directly to hidden service servers.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
December 22, 2014, 08:39:37 AM
v2.1.0 has been released to https://github.com/mycelium-com/wallet , https://mycelium.com/bitcoinwallet , beta channel and very soon also staggered release to general channel.

Changenotes from 2.0 to 2.1:

*) Optimized output selector that omits dust from transactions and makes fees smaller on average
*) Fallback geocoder
*) New NFC function to push payment request
*) Show total amount of coins in accounts view
*) Customizable fees
*) Pin reset function with a 7 days enforced delay
*) Fix crash if you don't have a flash on your device
*) Preview of secret sharing import/cold storage - Compatibility for Mycelium Entropy
*) Ability to delete Mycelium Local Trader accounts and trade sessions
*) Bugfix for synchronizing single address accounts with a zero balance: now allows you to view the history
*) Button for each account to manually resync (in case of possible malleabilty, or otherwise getting strange sync edge cases)
*) Removed permissions no longer needed due to version upgrades (account, SDcard)
*) Now requires Android 4.0 - 2.2 is explicitly no longer supported.

you guys are unstoppable!

orchid?

2001:10::/28 — ORCHID (Overlay Routable Cryptographic Hash Identifiers).[27] These are non-routed IPv6 addresses used for Cryptographic Hash Identifiers.

this?

can you explain what you're planning there?
Activity: 668
Merit: 501
December 22, 2014, 07:59:02 AM
v2.1.0 has been released to https://github.com/mycelium-com/wallet , https://mycelium.com/bitcoinwallet , beta channel and very soon also staggered release to general channel.

Changenotes from 2.0 to 2.1:

*) Optimized output selector that omits dust from transactions and makes fees smaller on average
*) Fallback geocoder
*) New NFC function to push payment request
*) Show total amount of coins in accounts view
*) Customizable fees
*) Pin reset function with a 7 days enforced delay
*) Fix crash if you don't have a flash on your device
*) Preview of secret sharing import/cold storage - Compatibility for Mycelium Entropy
*) Ability to delete Mycelium Local Trader accounts and trade sessions
*) Bugfix for synchronizing single address accounts with a zero balance: now allows you to view the history
*) Button for each account to manually resync (in case of possible malleabilty, or otherwise getting strange sync edge cases)
*) Removed permissions no longer needed due to version upgrades (account, SDcard)
*) Now requires Android 4.0 - 2.2 is explicitly no longer supported.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
December 21, 2014, 05:51:32 AM

Good news on the iDevices release!

I don't have one to test, but it seems some functions like Local Trader are not supported yet. Is this a Apple T&C issue? Or just a delay?

Just a delay. The iOS devs haven't gotten to it yet
legendary
Activity: 1358
https://gliph.me/hUF
December 21, 2014, 04:50:23 AM

Good news on the iDevices release!

I don't have one to test, but it seems some functions like Local Trader are not supported yet. Is this a Apple T&C issue? Or just a delay?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
December 21, 2014, 02:18:25 AM
-Import watch-only bip32/bip44 public master keys

We don't even have that in our Android version yet. We're still deciding how to implement it, and will probably release it when we release support for HD wallets in Entropy.

-Export an encrypted backup to icloud, or dropbox or box.net

That probably won't happen, since we now support 12 word style seeds that must be written down. Encrypted backups have caused issues, with people losing their backups, or losing their passwords.

donator
Activity: 674
Merit: 522
December 19, 2014, 05:36:15 PM
Yes, you indeed can, but it's an unnecessary extra step. Minor UI improvement could easily solve this mini problem.
December 19, 2014, 09:29:37 AM
As far as I know, you can tap outside of the keyboard to hide it on iOS. Cannot check it, though, since I don't own an iPhone.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
December 18, 2014, 02:25:49 PM

Very nice, but a little bug I found is that when I did send, and it asked for access to my iphone's camera, I declined to give it that permission, the whole application crashed.

Some features that would be great for users...

-Import watch-only bip32/bip44 public master keys
-Export an encrypted backup to icloud, or dropbox or box.net
-On the receive Payment page, if no BTC or USD amount is entered hide that part of the bar.

donator
Activity: 674
Merit: 522
December 19, 2014, 09:02:57 AM
On my iPhone 5s QR code (on receive screen) is covered with numpad.

Anyways, thank you very much for iOS version!
Pages:
Jump to: