Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 118. (Read 167547 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
For god sake here we go again!!!

haha, haven't seen a double bear trap in a while, good move whales.

Looks more like this at the moment. I hope my suspicion is wrong and it will go up to new heights. Either that or I've been deceived and am in denial.

it more looks like its sinking...... i hope not thou.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Looks more like this at the moment. I hope my suspicion is wrong and it will go up to new heights. Either that or I've been deceived and am in denial.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Congratulations to all fellow traders who sold at 0.00018 after the 2000% rise, and before this crash:

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC

just wait till you see the tripple beartrap mctwist. that shit...is...unstopable...
lol i am new to crypto this shit is like the wild west Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
LET'S DO 99 BEAR TRAPS DOWN TO ZERO GUYS
Activity: 336
is everyone sleeping or what ? Huh
Activity: 336

just wait till you see the tripple beartrap mctwist. that shit...is...unstopable...

rofl
Activity: 756

Activity: 350

Activity: 434
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
I seriously hope it is manipulation and not me being left as a 10,000 satoshi bag holder lol.

coins gonna go to 0, better sell those to me at 1 satoshi right now Cheesy
Activity: 98
I seriously hope it is manipulation and not me being left as a 10,000 satoshi bag holder lol.
people don't panic when they see a sell order of 1 mzc x 100 if they do LOL they panic when they see a sell order of 150k

some people actually don't read the order books though, the whales love this. Some people look at the Last Price in big letters and assume that's just correct.

I watched this happen. 1 mzc orders, back to back to back, from 6000 to 5555 to 5000. And every time they did that some idiot came long and sold 2000 mzc at that price, or 5000 mzc at that low price.

It's amazing what people will fall for.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
people don't panic when they see a sell order of 1 mzc x 100 if they do LOL they panic when they see a sell order of 150k
Activity: 756
omg, i just bought a new house, plus a boat. i love you crypto!!!  Grin Grin
OMG, i lost half of my money.

Not sure if you are serious or not, but don't worry if you are. Someone was manipulating prices lower earlier and every time someone panic dumped their coins were bought right up instantly, by who? The same person(s) manipulating the price downwards.

There is only one reason to do this......incoming pump.

Why else would they

A.) Manipulate prices way down with ONE mzc orders back to back to back, each one slightly less than the last one

B.) Quickly snatch up every cheap MZC being dumped.

Guys, this is a 3 part game and we have just watched parts one and two........part three is the pump. So again I say, incoming pump.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
don't sell then..................................... simple as that you could be left with 10% of what you had or gain 250%
Activity: 80
Activity: 532
back to 12k we go! fucking whale's last three hour's eh?

A lot of "glass half full" types here - impressive resilience......

No, you have impressive resilience. I've been seeing your id popping out very often. Congrats for the non-existent 'i told you so' trophy.
Jump to: