Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 117. (Read 167547 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
For god sake here we go again!!!

haha, haven't seen a double bear trap in a while, good move whales.

Looks more like this at the moment. I hope my suspicion is wrong and it will go up to new heights. Either that or I've been deceived and am in denial.

\
so you think it will go back up

Here's a hint: Look at the trade volume in the last few hours while it's been in free fall mode.  Want to guess what all those buyers are thinking?  And it doesn't have to do with losing money.
Activity: 350
I think it will go back up, because it IS up. It is only "down" from artificially created highs and currently in a manipulated low.

The Dev said this isn't a get rich quick scheme, translated to our world of wild wild west cryptos that means this isn't a pump and dump. Miners, sure, they will do what they will do. But real value in this coin will happen when it gets out of the world of speculation and into the real world.

So you won't make 5 BTC tomorrow, but in 6 months I will bump this thread with pics of my new car. lol  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
Activity: 336
Activity: 336

Looks more like this at the moment. I hope my suspicion is wrong and it will go up to new heights. Either that or I've been deceived and am in denial.

\
so you think it will go back up
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
3 days ago, 1 BTC got you ~145000 MZC. Selling those 145k at the peak of 0.00018 got you 26,1 BTC  (2510% rise).

Exactly, thanks for proving my point. Look where it was 4 days ago and where it is now, minus the pumping noise.

It's up.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
By all means, this coin should continue to rise.

Of course, these whales and pumpers don't care about the actual value, real positive media coverage, etc. They are in for the pump, the dump and trading on the waves.

Ignore them, they are noise, focus on the signal.

The signal is straight upwards and rather quickly.
Also ask yourself...what coin with this kind of trade volume ends up falling consistently?

Be patient.  Tomorrow when america wakes up and if it's still in the 6k range, expect a frenzy of sales and us back to the 8k-9k levels.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
By all means, this coin should continue to rise.
Ever since Christmas, it seems what ever crypto i invest in drops in fucking price, gimme a fucking break!

That's because you're being stupid. Don't try to shift the blame

Why the fuck would you invest now in MZC? It's extremely risky + now on a downtrend from the 2000% uptrend. What were you expecting??

Remember, LOTS of people made more than 100% on this one and are willing to dump for a profit.
Ever since Christmas, it seems what ever crypto i invest in drops in fucking price, gimme a fucking break!

Maza is going back up so just hold on and you'll be redeemed. It has only been on two exchanges for a few days now. And it's not down, factor out the fake pump and look at real buyers and all the positive media coverage:

2 days ago 4000

Tonight - 6500

So, it's up.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

these string of 1 coin sell walls to push down the price.

Yep, the exchanges need to seriously ban this stuff.  Borderline ridiculous...they don't even try to mask their actions.

Chart patterns (double bottoms, double tops, etc) don't work in the alt world...in markets completely driven by manipulation.

But what I can deduce from your chart, are most likely the two tops are where the whales took their profit and dumped (hence the spike in trade volume).  Natural part of any market...people will cash out, price will be pushed back down, and the market consolidates.  
hahaha.  Not gonna sell.  Nope.  They can push it down as far as they want, but like aforemntioned, most got in around 4k, so they won't be able to go much lower...as even the panic sellers won't want to take the hit.  

Weak hands will always toss in the towel at the first signs of trouble...even after a day or two.  That's just human nature.

But at the end of the day, you have to sit and ask yourself:

a) has any negative news about the coin surfaced recently? scam? developer being shady?  Nope, nope, and nope.  Only a boatload of epic press in its favor.

b) has there been a complete lack of confidence in the coin?  Nope.  It's literally only been 2 days on a big exchange.  And still over 700btc daily trade volume.  That is no the sign of a coin that is not desirable.

Look at the trade patterns, learn patience, and take everything into consideration.  We will be back folks.  Today was just a minor set back, but you have to also remember we shot up 1000 percent in one day.  The law of averages.  I'd much rather see the coin have a natural, healthy growth so that it gains greater adoption and stability for its future use.

It was a bad day, but it is far from the end of the world.

This is absolutely true, only good news and only positive interest from real buyers. And it is brand new, so give it time. I bought in at 5000 so they can't push it low enough to cost me money, proof of it's staying power.

So if we were at 4000 two nights ago then we are actually right where we should be today, that is still great two day growth, forget the pump, it was engineered.

Look at the value over two days minus the fake pump, 4000 - 6500
hahaha.  Not gonna sell.  Nope.  They can push it down as far as they want, but like aforemntioned, most got in around 4k, so they won't be able to go much lower...as even the panic sellers won't want to take the hit.  

Weak hands will always toss in the towel at the first signs of trouble...even after a day or two.  That's just human nature.

But at the end of the day, you have to sit and ask yourself:

a) has any negative news about the coin surfaced recently? scam? developer being shady?  Nope, nope, and nope.  Only a boatload of epic press in its favor.

b) has there been a complete lack of confidence in the coin?  Nope.  It's literally only been 2 days on a big exchange.  And still over 700btc daily trade volume.  That is no the sign of a coin that is not desirable.

Look at the trade patterns, learn patience, and take everything into consideration.  We will be back folks.  Today was just a minor set back, but you have to also remember we shot up 1000 percent in one day.  The law of averages.  I'd much rather see the coin have a natural, healthy growth so that it gains greater adoption and stability for its future use.

It was a bad day, but it is far from the end of the world.
Jump to: