Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 140. (Read 167547 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

Cryptsy generally avoid coins with massive premines.

They do if they have enough volume lol, greedy bastards!

Lol exactly, actually even if we dont vote, cryptsy is pressured by the volume to add it anyway  Wink

More money in for Cryptsy!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Well, I did as you asked, I went away for a while - now tell me did it go to the moon?

No?

Who could possibly have predicted this would happen?

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

Lol exactly, actually even if we dont vote, cryptsy is pressured by the volume to add it anyway  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I talked to the Lakota Country Times in SD and the secretary of the President of the Lakota Nation (just googled and called).  Of the three people I spoke to none of them had heard of any plan for the Lakota Nation to formally adopt a crypto-currency.  One of them had never even heard of crypto-currency.  The paper asked for me to call again tomorrow because they were very busy going to press, and that they might have someone who could talk more with me then.

Can someone address why the Lakota would not know of their own currency?

Cross-posted.

Give me the phone number please,i will call them and ask them,and i will record the call so you guys can heard .

Knock yourself out

LAKOTA COUNTRY TIMES
316 Main St.
                    Martin, SD 57551                 

Bureau Office: 605-685-1868  - Business Office 605-685-1871
Fx: 605-685-1870

email:
[email protected]
[email protected]

BUSTED . I Called : 605-685-1868

and they give me information about mazacoin,but they said they cant give out much info , but they know what is it .

I'm not saying you're lying but your grammar isn't helping your case..

Vote Maza ---> Cryptsy!

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

i called as well and they knew about the coin.. they are right about being super busy sounded annoned ... probably all the peeps calling.. i can't record because its illegal in california
Activity: 368
I talked to the Lakota Country Times in SD and the secretary of the President of the Lakota Nation (just googled and called).  Of the three people I spoke to none of them had heard of any plan for the Lakota Nation to formally adopt a crypto-currency.  One of them had never even heard of crypto-currency.  The paper asked for me to call again tomorrow because they were very busy going to press, and that they might have someone who could talk more with me then.

Cross-posted.

Give me the phone number please,i will call them and ask them,and i will record the call so you guys can heard .

Knock yourself out

LAKOTA COUNTRY TIMES
316 Main St.
                    Martin, SD 57551                 

email:
[email protected]
[email protected]

and they give me information about mazacoin,but they said they cant give out much info , but they know what is it .
You're either misinformed or lying.  I called this morning and spoke to two different women at the paper, and to Cissy Big Crow at the president's office.  None of them knew of it.  NONE!  Anyone can call and check.  And certainly no one knew of it being adopted as the coin of the Lakota.  Bullspit.
legendary
come on people - record your phone calls - i would have happily done this but i live veryyyy far away

+1
Activity: 182
http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
Since when are politicy aware of real important stuff in the community  Cheesy
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
come on people - record your phone calls - i would have happily done this but i live veryyyy far away
legendary

Cross-posted.

Knock yourself out

LAKOTA COUNTRY TIMES
316 Main St.
                    Martin, SD 57551                 

email:
[email protected]
[email protected]

I'm not saying you're lying but your grammar isn't helping your case..

Vote Maza ---> Cryptsy!

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Cross-posted.

Knock yourself out

LAKOTA COUNTRY TIMES
316 Main St.
                    Martin, SD 57551                 

email:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Activity: 476
Activity: 476

Cross-posted.

Hey, look, actual research.
Pity newspaper and websites don't bother doing the same, otherwise I don't think we would have seen all the stories we have.
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
Activity: 35
The next train is PesetaCoin!   Cheesy

Cross-posted.

Knock yourself out

LAKOTA COUNTRY TIMES
316 Main St.
                    Martin, SD 57551                 

email:
[email protected]
[email protected]
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
the phone conversation to studio please
Activity: 368
I'm not a boy, and you can Google yourself.  But the phone number to the Lakota Country paper is 605-685-1868.  Remember they are very busy as they are going to press today, but they were helpful.

Also, the secretary I spoke to at the president's office is named Cissy Big Crow.  I got her number from the paper.  She connected me to someone else.  I left a message with them and am awaiting their call.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
Mazacoin got listed on this exchange https://www.atomic-trade.com which allows USD deposits and withdrawals.

Really? which bank do they go through?

They use TD Bank (Canadian owned bank)
Activity: 14

Cross-posted.

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
um lol? phone number's please.  don't just say random shit without facts boy!
Jump to: