Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 141. (Read 167547 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
I talked to the Lakota Country Times in SD and the secretary of the President of the Lakota Nation (just googled and called).  Of the three people I spoke to none of them had heard of any plan for the Lakota Nation to formally adopt a crypto-currency.  One of them had never even heard of crypto-currency.  The paper asked for me to call again tomorrow because they were very busy going to press, and that they might have someone who could talk more with me then.

Can someone address why the Lakota would not know of their own currency?

Cross-posted.

Very interested in hearing what they have to say, update when possible please Smiley Proof is also good too Smiley
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
I talked to the Lakota Country Times in SD and the secretary of the President of the Lakota Nation (just googled and called).  Of the three people I spoke to none of them had heard of any plan for the Lakota Nation to formally adopt a crypto-currency.  One of them had never even heard of crypto-currency.  The paper asked for me to call again tomorrow because they were very busy going to press, and that they might have someone who could talk more with me then.

Can someone address why the Lakota would not know of their own currency?

Cross-posted.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
MazaCoin is now traded @  ATOMIC-TRADE !!!

The site is fast, secure, and only requires 3 confirms for btc deposits/2 confirms for maza deposits.

The site offers a much better user experience than mintpal.  

We have a fully operational, constantly moderated trollbox.

Come check us out, MZC/BTC just went up and volume is growing.

As you can see, your coins are safe with Atomic-Trade.

Tired of sites that lose your money?  Tired of your orders losing priority? Tired of trade delays? Tired of poor customer support?

Make the switch today.  Don't just trade.  ATOMIC-TRADE

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
capatcha suck's ass. rather a conf email. or a retard puzzle. thingy
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
Mazacoin got listed on this exchange https://www.atomic-trade.com which allows USD deposits and withdrawals.

Too difficult to make an account there.

What problems are you having with making an account?
Activity: 350
there were just huge buys happening , 10 btc in 2 minutes in 2 transactions
the wall's will go down in second's

Edit: time will tell Smiley
legendary
Activity: 868
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
it's stable till it hit's cryptsy. then we should see some spike volume/s Smiley been up for 24 hour's watching market's it's too fun!

The cryptsy folks are suppressing the price so they can accumulate enough coin prior to intro on their exchange.  Let's see if their walls hold up.
it's stable till it hit's cryptsy. then we should see some spike volume/s Smiley been up for 24 hour's watching market's it's too fun!
Activity: 406
There is over 50k listed in Sell orders at Atomic-Trade.  If you want some, that's the place to be!

USA  Exchange Https://www.Atomic-Trade.com
Activity: 336
I honestly don't expect much to happen over the next few days, but if the price holds over 8k I think we'll be seeing 30k+ within a week.

yea think soo... this coin needed to get stable.. looks like finally did
legendary
I honestly don't expect much to happen over the next few days, but if the price holds over 8k I think we'll be seeing 30k+ within a week.
Activity: 327
it's a hardware thing!
Yea I am also buying as much as I can.
going up on crypto rush

0.00009999    1,976.03090209    0.19758333
0.00009750   0.30000000   0.00002925

love dumb peeps like this
It is all just the same news, regurgitated my more and more news organisations that don't seem to have done any additional research.
Is there any actual confirmation from the Lakota Nation that this coin has any official backing?
Is there any actual confirmation from the Lakota Nation that this coin has been adopted as a national currency?
Is there any actual confirmation from the Lakota Nation that they intend to use this coin at all?
So far all I have seen is claims by the coin's creator.

you mad bro? sounds like you missed the train!

lol its still at 10k.... If this is missing the train already, then i have to say good night to my investments Cheesy

rofl... just saying that weak hands freaking out.. this is not a short term coin... its a buy and hold and watch value u go up... everyone should just take out their low sell order and watch this climb to the moooooooooooon

I've nearly doubled by Maza by people panic selling, fucking love weak hands.

same here.. had 2000 yesturday.. 5900 and counting today Smiley
legendary
It is all just the same news, regurgitated my more and more news organisations that don't seem to have done any additional research.
Is there any actual confirmation from the Lakota Nation that this coin has any official backing?
Is there any actual confirmation from the Lakota Nation that this coin has been adopted as a national currency?
Is there any actual confirmation from the Lakota Nation that they intend to use this coin at all?
So far all I have seen is claims by the coin's creator.

you mad bro? sounds like you missed the train!

lol its still at 10k.... If this is missing the train already, then i have to say good night to my investments Cheesy

rofl... just saying that weak hands freaking out.. this is not a short term coin... its a buy and hold and watch value u go up... everyone should just take out their low sell order and watch this climb to the moooooooooooon

I've nearly doubled by Maza by people panic selling, fucking love weak hands.
Activity: 784
2.4b for a tiny region?

Why the fuck do you coin creators make so many coins?  Limit your shit to no higher than 8 figures...for fuck sake.  And stop adding inflation.
to the moooooooooooon

Here you go. Kiss of death received for this coinye.
lol yea cuz the word moon kills coins rofl
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
to the moooooooooooon

Here you go. Kiss of death received for this coinye.
Jump to: