Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 142. (Read 167547 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
anyone have a couple btc i can borrow so i can remove these weak walls
just looks like its stabilizing and it wont be soo up and down like it was yesturday...  
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Wow, there is a lot of hype going on.

Did the buy wall at mintpal get eaten or was that someone just hiding a gun in their pocket.
It is still there
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Wow, there is a lot of hype going on.

Did the buy wall at mintpal get eaten or was that someone just hiding a gun in their pocket.
It is all just the same news, regurgitated my more and more news organisations that don't seem to have done any additional research.
Is there any actual confirmation from the Lakota Nation that this coin has any official backing?
Is there any actual confirmation from the Lakota Nation that this coin has been adopted as a national currency?
Is there any actual confirmation from the Lakota Nation that they intend to use this coin at all?
So far all I have seen is claims by the coin's creator.

you mad bro? sounds like you missed the train!

lol its still at 10k.... If this is missing the train already, then i have to say good night to my investments Cheesy

rofl... just saying that weak hands freaking out.. this is not a short term coin... its a buy and hold and watch value u go up... everyone should just take out their low sell order and watch this climb to the moooooooooooon
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
top-up with 5 BTC, all just waiting to pounce......... Grin
Activity: 476
It is all just the same news, regurgitated my more and more news organisations that don't seem to have done any additional research.
Is there any actual confirmation from the Lakota Nation that this coin has any official backing?
Is there any actual confirmation from the Lakota Nation that this coin has been adopted as a national currency?
Is there any actual confirmation from the Lakota Nation that they intend to use this coin at all?

Yes they confirmed this and the dev is giving news all time .

Where?
Where is the confirmation directly from the tribe, not through the coin creator?

The mintpressnews article cited above says:
Counting on tribal nations’ partial sovereignty to serve as a shield against federal intervention, Harris intends to establish the MazaCoin as the official currency of the Oglala Lakota.

There is no mention of this on the Tribe's web page, or in their council minutes.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
http://www.multi-pool.eu
http://mzc.multi-pool.eu

WE ARE ALWAYS ONLINE!

DDOS protection and PPLNS!

Come and mine with us!!!

http://mzc.multi-pool.eu
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

lol its still at 10k.... If this is missing the train already, then i have to say good night to my investments Cheesy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Yes they confirmed this and the dev is giving news all time .
Activity: 476
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
that's some good profit good trading bud!
Activity: 426
It's just kind of hovering right now.

I'm not worried, this isn't a 24 hr coin for me. I'm holding on long term

true ... just wish i could buy more at these prices.. however i did buy my first 1500 at 3900 sat ftw

I hear ya! I've tapped my resources for the time being. I still think it's a great deal at this price

true ... just wish i could buy more at these prices.. however i did buy my first 1500 at 3900 sat ftw
Activity: 426

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
16 BTC buy wall at mintpal
I saw 13 btc buy wall at mint/btc just a few minutes ago.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Jump to: