Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 145. (Read 167547 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
regardless of whether you think it won't hit $1 or more per coin, it definitely has the potential to, and that's the risk (and the fun). personally, I think $0.50 would be a better estimate for the near future, which would still be incredible for everyone who bought in pre 12k
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
relax just ride the waves.. enjoy the week to come
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Anyone selling now is making a huge mistake.

Go back and read the aurora thread - don't make the same mistake. Even coins like that with anon owners and little hype can shoot to 84$, you think a coin covered by the verge won't hit at least 1$? Bitch please.

Is Verge bigger than RT?

Look at the facts.....

Was aurora in RT or Verge? Didn't it hit 84$? With...with little to no news coverage? Yes. Yes it did.

You look at the facts.

AUR made $84 because of the false figures on coinmarketcap, which is a major source of info for crypto, so likely more influential than even RT. It was also connected to a country some of us had heard of.

What price is AUR at now? The figure escapes me.

EDIT:

I just made another 8% off this silly Maza spike, I love this coin.
Activity: 182
http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
I hate myself for buying at 15k yesterday.....  Cry

I had the same. But i bought some more today. So the avarage cost per coin went down to 13000 Cheesy
Activity: 350
DTC unofficial team
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Was aurora in RT or Verge? Didn't it hit 84$? With...with little to no news coverage? Yes. Yes it did.

You look at the facts.

Yep people were going off 3 week old BBC articles to justify AUR's price surge, yet here we have CURRENT news articles about Maza and for the most part so far most of all been really positive. I think this will be huge just because being a legal tender it will make some of the bigger mainstream investors more at ease investing with a tribe than with "hackers" which is the unfortunate image Bitcoin has.

Go back and read the aurora thread - don't make the same mistake. Even coins like that with anon owners and little hype can shoot to 84$, you think a coin covered by the verge won't hit at least 1$? Bitch please.

Is Verge bigger than RT?

Look at the facts.....

You look at the facts.

AUR made $84 because of the false figures on coinmarketcap, which is a major source of info for crypto, so likely more influential than even RT. It was also connected to a country some of us had heard of.

What price is AUR at now? The figure escapes me.
Activity: 420

Is Verge bigger than RT?

Look at the facts.....

You look at the facts.
I hate myself for buying at 15k yesterday.....  Cry

There's no guarantees as to maza going very high, but I think with the verge article you can put a sell order at exactly what you bought it for and get it filled sometime today. No need to cry.

Very good advice.
Activity: 350
DTC unofficial team

Man, I see very many newcomers here. It is a typical mistake - newcomer sees new coin with hype that is beginning around it. He buys it, then sees that price dropped 2x-5x, panics, sells, sees price rising, kicking himself in the ass. I've bought it at 100, 180 and 200 and is still calm and rather confident that its value will rise a lot Smiley

edit: I'm also 'near newcomer' (<1 year in the community), and I remember such errors

Is Verge bigger than RT?

Look at the facts.....
1 month from now.

"I hate myself for not buying at 30k  Cry"

Time is a flat circle mofos.
Activity: 532

There's no guarantees as to maza going very high, but I think with the verge article you can put a sell order at exactly what you bought it for and get it filled sometime today. No need to cry.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Same here bro, i know the feel  Wink
Wait a bit and your pain will go away, it's gonna be huge
Activity: 168

Don't be ridiculous. These are very EARLY stages. There's still plenty of time for you to get a great return.

Control your negative emotions and be patient. The amount of coverage MazaCoin is getting on Twitter indicates interest is growing FAST.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Jump to: