Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 153. (Read 167547 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
We shall see where it goes. I want to complement everyone who saw this so soon. I never heard of it. And when i did, i bought in. To late ofcourse to make some real money (even loosing a little now). Still it could be something. And people who think indians still living in a tipi  Tongue.....really guys? If that is the level of sophistication that is needed to get rich with cryptocoins. I feel even more ashamed that i dont get rich from cryptocins  Roll Eyes
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Is  Traditional Lakota Nation a real country?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
DTC unofficial team
MZC was ~70k sat yesterday at the same time
Activity: 210

well good for you...

actually i'm just warning people...stating facts... discussing the legalty off this coin.. so if you dont like the truth.. ignore me indeed...

Then go educate yourself on such things before spouting off your uneducated shit
Activity: 171
*looks for 'ignore' link next to barryzand's useless contributions*
*click*

Ahhhh, do you smell that? It seems far less assholey around here now.

Oh yeah, Much nicer now!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
*click*

well good for you...

actually i'm just warning people...stating facts... discussing the legalty off this coin.. so if you dont like the truth.. ignore me indeed...
Activity: 210
When dark rattlesnake hiss in the grass, great bear roams the plains and white eagle sores the sky then is time for brown horse to ride down to drink
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
*click*

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Activity: 182
Let's not just ruin the thread,right?Not the first time I've seen somebody throwing accusations over.
Lol and why do you think it can't?The whole idea is great and it's unique.Some huge things could happen.It has a chance to grow really big and I will be there when it comes.

cause the tribe is located in the US?Huh?? they will never accept this as a currency... legalwise it cant happen  Cheesy or you think obama would make an exception just for this little tribe?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

lel,you know its already legalized and acepted?

dream on on brother... you got any proof of an indian saying he will use this? or any official papers stating this will be accepted?

http://rt.com/usa/native-american-nation-bitcoin-632/

in the op...

LOL that article... so thats your proof!?!?

HAHAHAHHAHA

"A handful have already agreed to start using the coin."

"The FBI has already allegedly contacted Harris to discuss the proposals to immerse themselves in the crypto-currency, apparently having reminded him that cryto-currencies are not considered legal tender in the US, currently. Harris has dismissed the warnings."

LOL LOL

dream on brothers

Roll Eyes  will do, Brother
Growcoin Chief
well believe what you guys want to believe... just dont start crying when your investment goes to zero  Roll Eyes

cheers! happy trading LOL

Funny, quite a few people have been saying that about Bitcoin for, well, SINCE IT WAS INVENTED.

thats the most stupid explanation i have ever heard...  Cheesy
Growcoin Chief
Lol and why do you think it can't?The whole idea is great and it's unique.Some huge things could happen.It has a chance to grow really big and I will be there when it comes.

cause the tribe is located in the US?Huh?? they will never accept this as a currency... legalwise it cant happen  Cheesy or you think obama would make an exception just for this little tribe?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

dream on on brother... you got any proof of an indian saying he will use this? or any official papers stating this will be accepted?

in the op...

LOL that article... so thats your proof!?!?

HAHAHAHHAHA

"A handful have already agreed to start using the coin."

"The FBI has already allegedly contacted Harris to discuss the proposals to immerse themselves in the crypto-currency, apparently having reminded him that cryto-currencies are not considered legal tender in the US, currently. Harris has dismissed the warnings."

LOL LOL

dream on brothers
Activity: 532
Nowadays i don't keep faith on a coin, i just ride the pump and dump wave. Almost all alt coin in existence is p&d scheme, 21st century ponzi scheme. I'm just here for the profit.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
well believe what you guys want to believe... just dont start crying when your investment goes to zero  Roll Eyes

Funny, quite a few people have been saying that about Bitcoin for, well, SINCE IT WAS INVENTED.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

One of their own created it, so yea, a few Indians are using it already...the ones who built it.

Why do some people here think that because they are poor and not white that somehow they are savages living in the wild??4

edited to change "everyone" to "some people" lol

in the op...
Growcoin Chief

Growcoin Chief

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
LOL... lets sponsor a huge indian tribe who dont even have cellphones/pc... you guys actually think the "maza" tribe will use this coin?? LOL they are still in the trading era.... 1 cup of sugar for one piece of chicken... you know... they dont put value at money (coins)

pls make huge profits ( i bought in at 800satoshi  Cool)and dump when the time is right.... this will never take off guys

huge LOL Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You watch too many movies.  The Lakota have cell phones, computers, internet, cable or satellite television, they read, they write, they do math, they're at least high school educated, they own cars, they work and shop the same sort of places everyone else in the USA does, and they're surrounded by all the same technology you are.  They're not a bunch of bushmen living as hunter-gatherers.  

They're not savages.  They're just poor.

Jump to: