Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 154. (Read 167547 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
LOL... LOL. . .i bought in at 800satoshi  Cool)and dump when the time is right.... this will never take off guys huge LOL Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Well that was certainly a useful contribution to the discussion, thanks. Do you often feel compelled to piss on people from your ivory tower?

As i said of Aurora coin, just before it shot vertically into the stratosphere, leaving me on the ground absent any coin, these targeted currencies, where there is a real-world community of people it is created for, have the potential to really make a massive difference to them and, in the long term, to the wider peer-to-peer cryptocurrency world.

So long as they are implemented properly, of course.

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
if bought in at 800 satoshi so you already made x20 your money you fuck tard why would you not back the coin up. you greedy fuck

no im not supporting this you fuck tard... i will get my 10 btc profit and laugh at everybody who gets in at this time LOL

WAKE UP!??  Shocked
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Lol and why do you think it can't?The whole idea is great and it's unique.Some huge things could happen.It has a chance to grow really big and I will be there when it comes.

cause the tribe is located in the US?Huh?? they will never accept this as a currency... legalwise it cant happen  Cheesy or you think obama would make an exception just for this little tribe?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

lel,you know its already legalized and acepted?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Chaps, I went to bed after watching the price go up by over 1,200% and then we lost some ground.

So here is the thing.  The top 20 on Coinmarketcap is a sea of red. MazaCoin is a stand out green.  

Quite a few of us agreed yesterday that $50m - $150m was an ok price target for the market cap. So what has changed? Nothing. Just watch the whales who are trying to play a roller-coaster game.

Every other coin in the top 20 is following the price of BTC, down.

Lets get the price to where it should be $50m+

All Aur and Doge holders welcome. Cut your losses and join us  Grin
Growcoin Chief
Lol and why do you think it can't?The whole idea is great and it's unique.Some huge things could happen.It has a chance to grow really big and I will be there when it comes.

cause the tribe is located in the US?Huh?? they will never accept this as a currency... legalwise it cant happen  Cheesy or you think obama would make an exception just for this little tribe?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
if bought in at 800 satoshi so you already made x20 your money you fuck tard why would you not back the coin up. you greedy fuck                                               

dis bitch is going to 0.50$ -0.70$!
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Love the people selling out how stupid ahahahaha ill put some walls and sausages in at 0.000100
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Dude, they are Native Americans, not people with Down Syndrome. They are fully capable of using this as evidenced by the fact that one of their own created it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

People are greedy and just want to pump-and-dump(Which is scam tactics in real life)
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
DTC unofficial team
Stack up on your coin before I buy 20BTC worth last chance to get in at 0.00010850

Sure  Cool You will. I'm watchin.

Not buying in one order lol but buying up in different areas Smiley
if so, don't forget to add big buy walls Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 770
LOL... lets sponsor a huge indian tribe who dont even have cellphones/pc... you guys actually think the "maza" tribe will use this coin?? LOL they are still in the trading era.... 1 cup of sugar for one piece of chicken... you know... they dont put value at money (coins)

pls make huge profits ( i bought in at 800satoshi  Cool)and dump when the time is right.... this will never take off guys

huge LOL Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I think we all know it will never take off , but can we make some money on it  is the question.
legendary
Stack up on your coin before I buy 20BTC worth last chance to get in at 0.00010850

Not buying in one order lol but buying up in different areas Smiley
Growcoin Chief
LOL... lets sponsor a huge indian tribe who dont even have cellphones/pc... you guys actually think the "maza" tribe will use this coin?? LOL they are still in the trading era.... 1 cup of sugar for one piece of chicken... you know... they dont put value at money (coins)

pls make huge profits ( i bought in at 800satoshi  Cool)and dump when the time is right.... this will never take off guys

huge LOL Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 98

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
whats to stop this coin from getting 51% by ASICS?

The Spirit of Sitting Bull will get anyone that tries......

legendary
Activity: 14
goin up

as i said everyone should stack up right now,and make an easy profit in the upcoming hours,today is going to be a good day .
Activity: 28
Coin could easily go up 10x. It should actually be at $94 per coin. I mean, why not? Aurora was, and unlike that coin, this is actually(supposedly) being adopted by an entire nation as legal currency. I hope people wake up and recognize that. This is what Bitcoin dreamed of becoming.

I like to be positive too, but seriously, I don't think this will happen. I would be rich beyond my wildest dreams and I'm never lucky in these kind of things haha
Activity: 85
Jump to: