Pages:
Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 45. (Read 167545 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Can anyone make a better first Site with Big Logos, all Pools, Exchanges and more?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Is very simple

Wait of these week still go down
Is for sure scam

So leave the boat if not keep it

Best Haiku attempt I've seen in awhile..

not a haiku
just very bad grammar
mazacoin will rise
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Is very simple

Is for sure scam

Best Haiku attempt I've seen in awhile..

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Suprnova added a MZC Pool:

https://mzc.suprnova.cc

Currently 0% Fee, in a secured, DDoS protected environment. A massive server, with lots of power.
Stratum, Vardiff, everything you need for ASIC-Friendly SHA256 hashing.

Get your ASIC's in, lets get those TH's in the MZC Network !

https://mzc.suprnova.cc

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Watch the Payu Harris interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGR3in8iOoc

Many tribes adopting Mazacoin is total fairytale.

Payu says himself he'll work with other tribes as go to coin guy, if they want their own currency.

It's much more appealing to other native indians to start their own coin and get free stash instead of adopting someone else's currency from which they didn't get squat. Get it? Payu will be there to help them launch their own currency but it won't be Mazacoin.

So expect many "mazacoins" from various tribes if this catches on, where each tribe can do their own pre-mine or hold their own stash reserve.

Surely, but Maza will always be the first giving it more value. It will also take a while to get others started. There is also the possibility that the Lakotas would be generous with MZC to smaller tribes to encourage them to adopt MZC instead of their own. . . . Oversaturation would be an issue that would cannibalize all the tribal coins, they'd be better off to encourage all North American Natives onto one currency. . .Of course that's a hard sell when the premine is dedicated just for Lakotas - something that could change especially if the price were to skyrocket.

They can't be generous with only 50 million total reserve. That's not even enough for themselves, a 5% of the total quantity, let alone to give out to others.

Seems like plenty to me, less than 5% as well I believe. It isn't all the 'treasury' the 'administration' will have. They will have to generate money to pay for officials etc all those things that don't produce anything in the physical world with tangible value etc. I would imagine an incredibly-fair-compared-to-US-and-bleeding-UK tax system.

You can buy 50mil for 1400btc at current price. That's only $868000. Are you saying less than $1mil USD is enough for Lakota + other tribes? Really? Not even enough to do significant change for Lakota let alone other tribes.

This was identical to Aurora. Before the price went up the amount being distributed to Icelanders was a joke per person, now its a decent amount. Remember before it was on a market, the national reserve would have been worth a market price of 0.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
When this coin is @ 100.000 Satoshi in 1-2 Month than all the Kids cry, i could be rich now.  Grin
+1
I think it will hit 100k and also 200k
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
When this coin is @ 100.000 Satoshi in 1-2 Month than all the Kids cry, i could be rich now.  Grin
+1
Activity: 518
I am a meat Popsicle
Any decent pools for this coin?
Activity: 350
if they can get a mining community going and earn from and make Maza work for them
I can't understand why this wasn't in place on coin launch...
If MZC is supposed to be for the reservations benefit why didn't they wait till they had done the mining classes and handed out the hardware first, so their community could be ready to become the whales while the mining difficulty was low??
As it stands now people outside the reservation are the whales/main benefactors, all the community has is the 25m premine.
Massive case of poor planning imo, suspicious even.

why not let the speculators mine and trade the coin first, in order to inject USD/BTC value into it. I put $400 in myself lol

We already have the experience and knowledge to survive the exchanges and the crap that goes on with trading. They might get their lunch money stolen. If they lose half their freshly mined coins they can't benefit from them. We can increase the value before they distribute them. A free $500 is appealing more than a free $0.50. Then they don't have to worry about selling their mined coins on the exchanges, purchasing quality mining rigs, etc.

It's like competitive advantage, let the ones who are good at X do X.
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
this coin is death Undecided

Because every other alt-coin is successfully becoming adopted by the real world.

NO lol

Exactly lol
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

The more ppl are going to think that way about MZC, the bigger will be increase of value MZC.
legendary
Activity: 801

Because every other alt-coin is successfully becoming adopted by the real world.

NO lol
legendary
Activity: 1386
Activity: 448
Merit: 255
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
if they can get a mining community going and earn from and make Maza work for them
I can't understand why this wasn't in place on coin launch...
If MZC is supposed to be for the reservations benefit why didn't they wait till they had done the mining classes and handed out the hardware first, so their community could be ready to become the whales while the mining difficulty was low??
As it stands now people outside the reservation are the whales/main benefactors, all the community has is the 25m premine.
Massive case of poor planning imo, suspicious even.
Activity: 294
Watch the Payu Harris interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGR3in8iOoc

Many tribes adopting Mazacoin is total fairytale.

Payu says himself he'll work with other tribes as go to coin guy, if they want their own currency.

It's much more appealing to other native indians to start their own coin and get free stash instead of adopting someone else's currency from which they didn't get squat. Get it? Payu will be there to help them launch their own currency but it won't be Mazacoin.

So expect many "mazacoins" from various tribes if this catches on, where each tribe can do their own pre-mine or hold their own stash reserve.

Surely, but Maza will always be the first giving it more value. It will also take a while to get others started. There is also the possibility that the Lakotas would be generous with MZC to smaller tribes to encourage them to adopt MZC instead of their own. . . . Oversaturation would be an issue that would cannibalize all the tribal coins, they'd be better off to encourage all North American Natives onto one currency. . .Of course that's a hard sell when the premine is dedicated just for Lakotas - something that could change especially if the price were to skyrocket.

They can't be generous with only 50 million total reserve. That's not even enough for themselves, a 5% of the total quantity, let alone to give out to others.

Seems like plenty to me, less than 5% as well I believe. It isn't all the 'treasury' the 'administration' will have. They will have to generate money to pay for officials etc all those things that don't produce anything in the physical world with tangible value etc. I would imagine an incredibly-fair-compared-to-US-and-bleeding-UK tax system.

You can buy 50mil for 1400btc at current price. That's only $868000. Are you saying less than $1mil USD is enough for Lakota + other tribes? Really? Not even enough to do significant change for Lakota let alone other tribes.
legendary
Activity: 801
Is very simple

Is for sure scam

THIS GUY:

*points at wall* line go down, it mean end
Pages:
Jump to: