Pages:
Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 49. (Read 167545 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Embrace change
Would it be wise if it rise to 5k satoshi to sell atleast half of coins and later to see what happens and act according it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
That's not true.And it depends on what rise you expect.But there's definitely going to be a pump.That isn't the coin's real price.

Yes, i'm not saying pump won't happen but people should lower their expectation. The most pump i can see right now is until 6000, but a lot of people are making it as if it can still rise to 20k.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Just hold and forget about it for a few days, try going outside and getting some sunlight. Smiley
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
That's not true.And it depends on what rise you expect.But there's definitely going to be a pump.That isn't the coin's real price.
+1 ;-) Trust me it will go up to 5000 Satoshis again don't u worry! Don't know if we will see the 10k for a while though.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
For those of you who are expecting meteoric risie in price soon, it's not possible. There are many bagholders now who bought at a high price. People who pump coins are not stupid, they test the water with small pump, just like the one we see in these last 2 days with the occasional rise from 4500 to 7000.

If he can tell that so many people would dump at the first sight of a price hike, why should he stay with the coin?

If you're in this for the long haul then hold until the price raise very slowly provided the development team do great 'real world' activity with the coin.

You shouldn't expect a bigger pump soon, the ship have sailed. Try to be realistic. When u daydream too much while the reality is bad, u're just making yourself worried. Let it go, stop thinking about this coin for a while and do other stuff.

Activity: 28
I made peace with the fact that I probably lost 80% of my investment in this coin. So might as well just hold on and see what happens  Cheesy
Activity: 23
I think we will hit 5000 as soon as some whales desides to move in. Since there isn't much on the sell walls it could easily be manipulated to 5k satoshis :-)

Im holding def~

Would even buy more if I could, already spend 1,5btcs hehe.

Take care, but selling now will absolutley be a bad choice within 12-24hours. Just wait for the btc price to rise Wink

legendary
Activity: 1036
How many block there are?

Now its block 21212

What does it mean? 20%? 50%?
Activity: 322
I think the lesson to learn is that don't get greedy during pump. I haven't seen any instance in cryptoland where after a heavy pump and dump the price explode again.

DOGE went 200 during the first cryptsy days, cratered at 60 or so, then went 280 a month later, so there.
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
MAZA TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!
legendary
I think the lesson to learn is that don't get greedy during pump. I haven't seen any instance in cryptoland where after a heavy pump and dump the price explode again.

HOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in too deep now, so either give death or give me GLORY!!!!!!!!

Be careful thinking that. You could always sell - take your hit - and buy back in at a lower price. Then if it goes back up, you make more money than you would holding.

Becoming an 'involuntary investor' in an altcoin is going to be an emotionally turbulent period in your life.  Grin

Tell me about it bro, I'ts been a roller-coaster of emotions the last few day, I just decided what will be will be, there's not a lot I can do about it.

SO HOLD!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 168

Be careful thinking that. You could always sell - take your hit - and buy back in at a lower price. Then if it goes back up, you make more money than you would holding.

Becoming an 'involuntary investor' in an altcoin is going to be an emotionally turbulent period in your life.  Grin
legendary

Activity: 182
It already happened not once here.That's the whole idea.
Activity: 168
WE'RE SCREWED!

SEL SELL SELL!

Lol, u are screwed. I'm not. Sold everything already with decent profit. Now i'm waiting and observe the situation before deciding whether i'll jump back in or not.

I see 2800 or lower coming soon.
legendary
you got to laugh Cheesy

even though i'm losing most of my BTC.
WE'RE SCREWED!

SEL SELL SELL!

Lol, u are screwed. I'm not. Sold everything already with decent profit. Now i'm waiting and observe the situation before deciding whether i'll jump back in or not.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: