Pages:
Author

Topic: Need suggest invest in small amount - page 3. (Read 2438 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 11, 2020, 09:02:49 AM
I see, some altcoins in your portfolio are pretty good, like BCH, DASH, EOS, I think it's worth you to fill. But if you want to save it for a long time, BTC and ETH seems to be enough than you have to take greater risks by entering the ICO or IEO area. but, all choices depend on you, I can only suggest.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 11, 2020, 08:41:02 AM
If you want to invest in IEO, I think it's better to invest in large exchangers like Binance, Okex, or Huobi. Small exchanger is currently holding a lot of IEO but in my opinion not many successful and many investors who suffered losses after the initial listing
99 percent of IEOs that were conducted on small exchanges brought only losses and losses are very large. I don’t even want to participate in IEOs that take place on large exchanges because this is just a pump and dump scheme. you will understand this when you look at the prices of all the projects that conducted IEO on the Binance
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
January 11, 2020, 03:17:54 AM
If you want to invest in IEO, I think it's better to invest in large exchangers like Binance, Okex, or Huobi. Small exchanger is currently holding a lot of IEO but in my opinion not many successful and many investors who suffered losses after the initial listing
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 11, 2020, 02:32:18 AM
not difficult to invest a small amount if you have patience and good knowledge
sometimes many people who want to get high profits with small amounts but they don't have enough knowledge eventually they will just throw shrimp into the well. 'But shirmp still money

Yes, the small investment is always suggestible if we don't have enough knowledge towards trading, in crypto trading knowledge is very important and it will surely help you to make profits whether it is the higher amount or a smaller amount.

This is not true, if you do not have enough knowledge to trade the markets then the best course of action that you can take is to do nothing, you should not trade the markets in that instance, because if you lose that money you're not going to learn anything out of it because you do not have the knowledge to do that, it is better to take your time and learn how to trade without risking any money and once you're ready then you can start with a small amount of money to gain experience.

I agree but I also believe that "hodl" is a meme. Trading takes some effort to learn but it's not truly hard to get the hang off. One thing I would be worried about is the manipulation in the market, its rampant.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
January 10, 2020, 08:31:19 PM
sometimes many people who want to get high profits with small amounts but they don't have enough knowledge eventually they will just throw shrimp into the well. 'But shirmp still money

Yes, the small investment is always suggestible if we don't have enough knowledge towards trading, in crypto trading knowledge is very important and it will surely help you to make profits whether it is the higher amount or a smaller amount.

This is not true, if you do not have enough knowledge to trade the markets then the best course of action that you can take is to do nothing, you should not trade the markets in that instance, because if you lose that money you're not going to learn anything out of it because you do not have the knowledge to do that, it is better to take your time and learn how to trade without risking any money and once you're ready then you can start with a small amount of money to gain experience.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
January 07, 2020, 01:43:57 AM
You already have the best form of investment. If am you, I wouldn't like to invest it on any other altcoin. Bitcoin and ethereum are the most trusted crypto, that will give much p profit than other altcoin. Just hold on to your assets (bitcoin and eth) and wait till the bull run starts
It is best to avoid Ico/Ieo because of so many failed project. For now I'm not investing in Ico I rather invest in bitcoin and eth which we can hold long term or sell once it reached into peak price to earn profit. Even small amount can do as best that invest only on what we can afford to lose.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
January 07, 2020, 01:18:54 AM

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
January 07, 2020, 01:06:26 AM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
January 07, 2020, 12:58:31 AM
although this step can reduce the risk of fraud, but we must remain cautious, because there are also many projects that deliberately listing on large exchanges with the aim to attract as many investors, and ultimately scam

Yes, still be careful of the project we should do, because the fraudsters always have a new strategy in carrying out their goals, and the steps mentioned above are good steps to use.
Activity: 914
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
January 07, 2020, 12:23:54 AM
No matter what you choose to invest in this market, it is always risky. But if there is any IEO currently running from major exchanges, I will definitely join it, IEO is also risky but it will help investors to gain huge profits when investing in. it. And especially not everyone can participate in IEOs from big exchanges like Binance, Okex, Huobi ... you have to be lucky and qualified.
All investments have risks as well as IEO in major exchanges, the fear is when having to wait for the price pump in a long time to get a profit. There is no guarantee of getting profits quickly, but I know IEO in the exchanges that you mentioned will be an ROI.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
www.cd3d.app
January 06, 2020, 10:58:26 PM
For now I really avoid IEO or ICO in any exchange. Because I avoid the greater risk to value the assets. It's better to do a trade that we can control ourselves, what coins we want to buy. That would be better, than having to force to invest in ICO or IEO.
No matter what you choose to invest in this market, it is always risky. But if there is any IEO currently running from major exchanges, I will definitely join it, IEO is also risky but it will help investors to gain huge profits when investing in. it. And especially not everyone can participate in IEOs from big exchanges like Binance, Okex, Huobi ... you have to be lucky and qualified.
although this step can reduce the risk of fraud, but we must remain cautious, because there are also many projects that deliberately listing on large exchanges with the aim to attract as many investors, and ultimately scam

January 06, 2020, 09:27:03 PM
You already have the best form of investment. If am you, I wouldn't like to invest it on any other altcoin. Bitcoin and ethereum are the most trusted crypto, that will give much p profit than other altcoin. Just hold on to your assets (bitcoin and eth) and wait till the bull run starts
Most investors do not realize this until it is too late, bitcoin is by far the best investment in this market and I would dare to say it is the best investment in the world, I do not see why people are always trying to obtain more profits by joining ieos or icos when we have known that the majority of the people lose all their money when they invest in those projects, when they could make a lot of money with bitcoin in a relatively easy way if they just held their coins.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 03, 2020, 03:08:59 AM
For now I really avoid IEO or ICO in any exchange. Because I avoid the greater risk to value the assets. It's better to do a trade that we can control ourselves, what coins we want to buy. That would be better, than having to force to invest in ICO or IEO.
Activity: 672
Merit: 29
January 03, 2020, 02:56:03 AM
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
January 02, 2020, 03:51:20 AM

No one is actually forcing us to buy and invest on ICO and IEO's it is purely our decision to make if we are to invest on it. Though, we have different perspective to choose whether to invest on already established cryptocurrency to make our funds be in more risk to invest in ICO or IEO's though the profit is quite more promising, taking the risk is having a more chance of losing because of frauds and scams. For me, I highly recommend investing in top cryptocurrencies we have, rather than to risk allot in these new investment platforms.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
January 02, 2020, 03:44:29 AM
indeed both have a very high risk but you must be able to take advantage of any situation to be able to get a profit, if you get IEO information from a trusted exchange place such as the Binance or Kucoin exchange or other exchange, so you must be able to participate and use it and don't miss a golden opportunity like that.
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
January 02, 2020, 03:37:57 AM
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
January 02, 2020, 12:13:44 AM

I have little amount in bitcoin $279 and Ethereum $72, so where i can invest now? IEO/ICO or old coins in CMC?

If you want give me suggest for IEO then you can explain, which exchange best for a successful IEO.
Basically ICO no have good position now this time, so another chance making profitable for OLD coins?

thanks to all
in my opinion, it's better to stay in your current investment
bitcoin halving is coming next year so holding bitcoin is one of the best choices
and for eth it's not really a bad idea to invest a small amount to it because they will also have an update next year

Instead of investing in other ICO/IEO, it is very good to hold them at the BitCoin and Ehereum because in the coming days we are going to see Bitcoin halving and Ethereum Hard fork, it will help both these to increase their prices. Now a days I don't have a strong faith in IEO/ICO's.
January 01, 2020, 11:50:10 PM

You should be careful with the suggestions of other people because they can easily shill you the coins that they're holding. As for IEO, it's hard to predict whether one project will be a success. Since the past few IEOs not that great either. At least it gives back your money back and a bit of profits, but that's all, not having a good ROI. But you know IEOs sometimes needs to hold a certain coin for their lottery and the like. If you want to invest in IEO you should chose trusted one such as binance okex and other top exchange.
And this is yet another reason why we need to study the markets before we become investors, there have been many cases in the past of people that invested in different coins just because they were convinced to do so by random people on the Internet without realizing that this market is full of people that want their favourite projects to succeed and they are going to say anything to try to convince more people to join their project, so whenever you ask for advice you need to be sceptical as you do not know the agenda behind each recommendation you are getting.
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
December 27, 2019, 08:45:03 AM

I have little amount in bitcoin $279 and Ethereum $72, so where i can invest now? IEO/ICO or old coins in CMC?

If you want give me suggest for IEO then you can explain, which exchange best for a successful IEO.
Basically ICO no have good position now this time, so another chance making profitable for OLD coins?

thanks to all
in my opinion, it's better to stay in your current investment
bitcoin halving is coming next year so holding bitcoin is one of the best choices
and for eth it's not really a bad idea to invest a small amount to it because they will also have an update next year
Pages:
Jump to: