Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread - page 2. (Read 661424 times)

Activity: 834
Merit: 524
Nxt NEM
That's sad.

I hope you guys will learn some lesson from that story:
- human being is a clever but fallible creature, never give too much power to humans
- egalitarism doesn't work

What proves that?
Show me the logic   Smiley    ... like I already asked someone to show the Math.

Because greed is one of the defect of the human nature.
To give every body an equal amount of every thing you need some humans with enormous power to do the distribution, but "human being is a clever but fallible creature, never give too much power to humans"

In the last weeks there was discussed about equality:
as it has been seen, it is impossible to prevent someone to buy more stakes from the dumps/drops, it is more important to concentrate to the principal that the NEM or community gives someone, which he earns. Eg. that's why the developers get more stakes than the common members.

Now in this thread is written so many posts that many important notes are not read. And so the same questions, wonderings or whinings are posted multiple times  Undecided
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
You are a COWARD and low person, UP said he will not come here again and its you stabbing in the back when he can not reply.

Ur insults have no effect. Utopianfuture still has his countless stakes in the project. dont try to find excuses for something that is not excusable. thank u

who thinks utopianfuture will be gone from this project is full of delusion. it is a no brainer that he sticks around albeit with different name.

dont be sad utopianfuture-lovers, hes here!
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
all hail to the new Fuhrer! ARE U WITH ME GUYS?

There is actually an unintended seed of wisdom in this post. Maybe in the end it is only good that this project will not fixate on one person. Could it be even a well-planned move from utopian's side? Well I doubt that, but still, don't look up on anyone, only respect the work done by others. I respect what utopian has done. His good work easily outweighs few sockpuppet-accounts. And to be honest I hope he will reincarnate with a new (or old) identity to contribute more.

IMO he did not even have to resign. You know, Bill Clinton continued his fine presidency after Levinsky scandal. Which one do you think was a bigger scandal? And let us assume this issue was never revealed but did happen anyhow. It would not have affected the ongoing nem-progress in any way. Utopian would just continue with the team with his secret extra stake be it one or many. So please, emotions aside. Emtions are useful in creativity, art, religions, trolling etc. But crypto it is all about rational thinking, economics and development.
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
Resigning from the lead position was an unfortunate necessity arising from the situation at hand. I do not condone what you did, but you took it in your stride and dealt with it maturely. Acting honourably is a deeply undervalued trait and your decision, to me, vastly outweighs anything you did wrong. You'll be missed.

What u did was acting like a criminal utopianfuture and we are glad u stood to u what u did after all. calling this mature would be an act of extreme immaturity as there is no need to praise a liar. we all know this.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR STABBING US, YOUR CHILDREN, IN THE BACK in an act of utter and unforgivable betrayal.

thank u very very muche

Come-from-Above You are a COWARD and low person, UP said he will not come here again and its you stabbing in the back when he can not reply.
Resigning from the lead position was an unfortunate necessity arising from the situation at hand. I do not condone what you did, but you took it in your stride and dealt with it maturely. Acting honourably is a deeply undervalued trait and your decision, to me, vastly outweighs anything you did wrong. You'll be missed.

What u did was acting like a criminal utopianfuture and we are glad u stood to what U did after all. yes, u did it after getting caught which is extremely poor but thank u. calling this mature would be an act of extreme immaturity as there is no need to praise a liar. we all know this.
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR STABBING US, YOUR COMMUNITY, YOUR CHILDREN, YOUR PROJECTS BLOOD, IN THE BACK in an act of utter and unforgivable betrayal.

thank u very very much for opening our eyes to who u really were/are.
Nxt NEM
Panic!!  Everyone dump your stakes at $500, so GorillaJam and Dakota can buy them on the cheap.

NxT didn't die when BCnext fled.  So UF created sockpuppets to pad interest (not to profit) in NEM?   He already resigned but he didn't have to, imho.

i have a good advise, buy up all the stakes to raise NEMs value in order to make utopianfutures 100+ secret stake accounts happy and realise his "financial freedom" which was the hidden agenda of NEM after all

what a fucking joke

No he would had been found out in taint analysis.  Remember, UF handed the analysis over to other people.

Only thing UF did was pad up interest with fake stakeholders.  No different than how celebrities have fake followers on twitter.  There's no secret 100+ stash

TaunSew u can try hard now. do it full time, it wont help either at this point. Sorry about that

You are right.  *sob*  I'll sell my stake to buy your scam NxT, Qora or whatever you are peddling.

I dont fucking care about Nxt or Qora. I cared about this project because it seemed like it was FAIR and embraced EQUALITY while in reality it stabbed me in the back, cheated and hoaxed me to the maximum. In fact, it was disgusting. Yes, thats what it was. Not fair. nothing like that. It was an agenda for utopianfuture to enrich himself, having an army of slaves called dev team and community working for him. AND HIS STAKES ARE STILL INSIDE OF THIS PROJECT, HOPING FOR U TO GO AHEAD AND REALISE HIS DREAM. Have fun!

FAIR AND EQUALITY FOR ALL

"Oh, our boy is so touchy. He can not do his doings with the paper in the toilet by himself. Mom helps him."
That was probably said by your father, when you were 12 years old.
But, now you are older - now you could stop exaggerating, that also sounds so touchy Smiley

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Resigning from the lead position was an unfortunate necessity arising from the situation at hand. I do not condone what you did, but you took it in your stride and dealt with it maturely. Acting honourably is a deeply undervalued trait

This is pretty close to the way I see it too.
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1010
That's sad.

- human being is a clever but fallible creature, never give too much power to humans

What proves that?
Show me the logic   Smiley    ... like I already asked someone to show the Math.

Because greed is one of the defect of the human nature.
To give every body an equal amount of every thing you need some humans with enormous power to do the distribution, but "human being is a clever but fallible creature, never give too much power to humans"
That's sad.

What proves that?

this entire project was just a funny dream of utopianfuture to enrich himself, thats all

drop ur delusion and go ahead, life goes on
Nxt NEM
That's sad.

What proves that?
Panic!!  Everyone dump your stakes at $500, so GorillaJam and Dakota can buy them on the cheap.

NxT didn't die when BCnext fled.  So UF created sockpuppets to pad interest (not to profit) in NEM?   He already resigned but he didn't have to, imho.

i have a good advise, buy up all the stakes to raise NEMs value in order to make utopianfutures 100+ secret stake accounts happy and realise his "financial freedom" which was the hidden agenda of NEM after all

what a fucking joke

No he would had been found out in taint analysis.  Remember, UF handed the analysis over to other people.

Only thing UF did was pad up interest with fake stakeholders.  No different than how celebrities have fake followers on twitter.  There's no secret 100+ stash

TaunSew u can try hard now. do it full time, it wont help either at this point. Sorry about that

You are right.  *sob*  I'll sell my stake to buy your scam NxT, Qora or whatever you are peddling.

I dont fucking care about Nxt or Qora. I cared about this project because it seemed like it was FAIR and embraced EQUALITY while in reality it stabbed me in the back, cheated and hoaxed me to the maximum. In fact, it was disgusting. Yes, thats what it was. Not fair. nothing like that. It was an agenda for utopianfuture to enrich himself, having an army of slaves called dev team and community working for him. AND HIS STAKES ARE STILL INSIDE OF THIS PROJECT, HOPING FOR U TO GO AHEAD AND REALISE HIS DREAM. Have fun!

FAIR AND EQUALITY FOR ALL
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1010
That's sad.

Nxt NEM

NxT didn't die when BCnext fled.  So UF created sockpuppets to pad interest (not to profit) in NEM?   This is more equivalent to voter fraud or fake likes on Facebook

There has been those "mysterious" disappearing in the most famous cryptocurrencies. Total vanishing like dust to the wind would have been "so-seen" and dull.
Maybe there was a plan already in January  Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 506

what a fucking joke

what a fucking joke

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

what a fucking joke

Only thing UF did was pad up interest with fake stakeholders (which were deleted later when NEM became popular).  No different than how celebrities have fake followers on twitter.  There's no secret 100+ stash
That was a man's job from UP.
Cannot say the same about NXt hoarders, copy coin makers and scammers.

Well. Remember.
THERE IS NO BAD PUBLICITY, THERE IS ONLY PUBLICITY.

+ 1 We are stronger now!

Pastmast3r our NEW LEADER...Pastmast3r we are all with you now.

It's time to move on and NEM to da MOON!!

all hail to the new Fuhrer! ARE U WITH ME GUYS?  (hope its not utopianfuture in disguise again stabbing us all in the back in a move of utter betrayal)

I find you intensely irritating.

congratulations for spamming useless posts TauMuon. have fun with ur sinking nem stakes!
Nxt NEM
I think this whole polemic was bullshit and a circlejerk for nem haters. I can understand easily that UP would would try to keep up the activity of the thread with a sockpuppet. Why would he do it otherwise? one miserable additional stake knowing he would get way more for his role as a Nem officer?

I hope he will continue helping the coin even if it's not as an official member of the nem team.

Yes, the things are just like you were thinking.
The haters just got a little stone, and they throw it against NEM, and again and again, when the stone ricochets back.
When thinking with brains, using logic - not emotions, there was nothing, which makes any harm to NEM community or the actual cryptocurrency. We must just wait the working software.

what a fucking joke
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
I had a few sockpuppet accounts

How many is a few?

I bet his "few" is over 100. Lying ass scammer he is.

I doubt that. When the payments were checked, there was found many sockpuppets, but the largest "circle" was about 15 - 20.  Someone said he had 50+, but when he was offered a good sum of money, he vanished (with his "stakes") Smiley

Right. But some of them are on the warpath and they do not care about reality.
Pages:
Jump to: