Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread - page 9. (Read 661424 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 500
NEM will go on, with or without UP. It isn't good news for NEM but it also isn't something that could break NEM community or development team. So what we can do for now is waiting for some official statement.
Activity: 739
Merit: 500
It's nice to see some sensible people.
btw it's not the nemsters that need to calm down. 90 % of the people that are moaning here are completely new people that never opened their mouth once in this thread.

I'm not sure today is the day to talk about why members from one community go to other communities thread and make accusations and troll...
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
90 % of the people that are moaning here are completely new people that never opened their mouth once in this thread.

perhaps u are unaware of a fact that utopianFuture himself stated: lots of ppl involved in Nem via nxt ae etc. are actually not posting here usually. people posting here are the discussing people there are many more than this

i can just tell u i as an investor in Nem. if I see betrayal, scam and a ridiculous leader then i take part in the discussion

easy as that
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
CALLING THE COMMUNITY

Its a must after utopianfutures grand community betrayal. Vote today, 1 vote per user *

[NEM] Grand Vote! To Remove or not to Remove utopianfuture from NEM?

To kick or not to kick the "Grand Leader?"

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7275594

You haven't been in this thread before today or at least i don't remember you and since I'm following this thread rather closely i think i can be pretty sure that you we're not active here.
Now all of sudden you're calling for a community vote ?
As far as I'm concerned you are not part of this community.

I'm not saying don't vote. I'm telling YOU personally that I don't like how you seem to roll.

I agree with patmast3r.

I've been reading this whole incident and I was disturbed by what has been revealed.
But I don't want to talk about my hurt feelings here, instead I want to look forward.

I believe we will all soon be able to read some official statement  hopefully from UP but if not from him then some statement from the core team.
I see this incident as an opportunity to further strengthen the community. This is only a test for NEM. Somewhat unexpected but the best test are always like that.
We should also be mindful that at times like this all kinds of trolls emerge and want to further destabilize the community and push their own interests.

As many have said before me, we need to calm down and be patient. Dear fellow nemsters, let us show patience, kindness, respect and perseverance in times like this. Let us show our support for the whole core team and most importantly a really great project. There is no place for fear because of this incident.

It's nice to see some sensible people.
btw it's not the nemsters that need to calm down. 90 % of the people that are moaning here are completely new people that never opened their mouth once in this thread.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CALLING THE COMMUNITY

Its a must after utopianfutures grand community betrayal. Vote today, 1 vote per user *

[NEM] Grand Vote! To Remove or not to Remove utopianfuture from NEM?

To kick or not to kick the "Grand Leader?"

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7275594

You haven't been in this thread before today or at least i don't remember you and since I'm following this thread rather closely i think i can be pretty sure that you we're not active here.
Now all of sudden you're calling for a community vote ?
As far as I'm concerned you are not part of this community.

I'm not saying don't vote. I'm telling YOU personally that I don't like how you seem to roll.

I agree with patmast3r.

I've been reading this whole incident and I was disturbed by what has been revealed.
But I don't want to talk about my hurt feelings here, instead I want to look forward.

I believe we will all soon be able to read some official statement  hopefully from UP but if not from him then some statement from the core team.
I see this incident as an opportunity to further strengthen the community. This is only a test for NEM. Somewhat unexpected but the best test are always like that.
We should also be mindful that at times like this all kinds of trolls emerge and want to further destabilize the community and push their own interests.

As many have said before me, we need to calm down and be patient. Dear fellow nemsters, let us show patience, kindness, respect and perseverance in times like this. Let us show our support for the whole core team and most importantly a really great project. There is no place for fear because of this incident.
Embarrassing, but I don't think it calls anything into question.  Most people value NEM because of the dev team and community anyway.

so did i

i guess we are all sorry for the real devs of Nem for the shame their grand leader brings on them. why is he needed anyway? to collect "financial freedom" or what? the cost is to betray us the community?

no thank you
please leave my eyes UP
make place for the real creators of NEM, the devs not u
Ok, UF doesnt like Simcoin and he created 2 fake accounts  for posting on Simcoin thread.

Of course he can't use UF account and writing on another post. He make a mistake, it's not nice to insult others devs ( I LIKE SIMCOIN)

but that doesnt have nothing with NEM.

UF is doing great job for NEM.

he also claimed a second token for NEM with his fake account!

Again...tokens are worthless.
If UP was to be removed we simply wouldn't issue NEMs for his tokens.

Again, he can sell his token on the market place...

Yes, but let's cross that bridge when we get to it. No need to worry about stuff that could possibly maybe happen.

He's not going to do that. This isn't a complete different person now. He's made a mistake in the past claiming more stakes than he has publicly shown.

Since then he's done nothing of that kind so there's no reason to assume he'll go rouge now.
legendary
Activity: 1680
CEO Bitpanda.com
Ok, UF doesnt like Simcoin and he created 2 fake accounts  for posting on Simcoin thread.

Of course he can't use UF account and writing on another post. He make a mistake, it's not nice to insult others devs ( I LIKE SIMCOIN)

Again, he can sell his token on the market place...

Do you got any proof that UF has more NEM stakes with fake Nem accounts

of course https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7274311

do u think i will just make things up about a project i have money invested in? if so i would be completely insane.

as i said i had bought several nem stakes because i believed in the project before the UP betrayal story
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

u are obviously not really up to date here. its not about his fake accounts for posting on Simcoin thread. its about that he secretly betrayed the community by applying for more stakes with fake accounts. he is lying and a corrupted leader. nobody should just eat what utopianfuture says because of fear. u are not a stupid sheep

nobody has the right to stab u in the back like u are worthless. utopianfuture is just like anyone else and he should not have Fuhrer rights

this is not "FAIR", this is ridiuclous

actually yes: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7274311

click on the links there, they link to a "backup" of bitcointalk, that saves posts, even if they are deleted.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
OK,i guess i should not keep refresh the thread and leave out to work.
dont know what's going on, and you guys made me lost.

but UP, i support you. coz i saw your hard work for NEM in the long run.

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
utopianfuture said that EVERYONE was allowed to make an extra account/ sockpuppet  to claim one additional stake (you were required to make a sockpuppet to claim the 2nd stake but it was OK).  So he hasn't violated these rules.  Initially he thought there wouldn't be many people putting in the effort to make extra accounts so it wasn't a big deal, until it looked like people were abusing it.  Then an effort was made to weed out the worst and most obvious abuses.  There was some discussion of only coming down on people with over a certain number of stakes.  It has been understood that some people will have got more than one stake and utopianfuture never took some big hard line against it.  I'm sure a lot of people have tried to "call out" others anonymously without using their main account.  Embarrassing, but I don't think it calls anything into question.  Most people value NEM because of the dev team and community anyway.
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
Ok, UF doesnt like Simcoin and he created 2 fake accounts  for posting on Simcoin thread.

u are obviously not really up to date here. its not about his fake accounts for posting on Simcoin thread. its about that he secretly betrayed the community by applying for more stakes with fake accounts. he is lying and a corrupted leader. nobody should just eat what utopianfuture says because of fear. u are not a stupid sheep

nobody has the right to stab u in the back like u are worthless. utopianfuture is just like anyone else and he should not have Fuhrer rights

this is not "FAIR", this is ridiuclous

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

Ok, UF doesnt like Simcoin and he created 2 fake accounts  for posting on Simcoin thread.

nobody has the right to stab u in the back like u are worthless. utopianfuture is just like anyone else and he should not have Fuhrer rights. EQUAL RIGHTS    NEM     FAIRNESS . utopianfuture clearly have no place in this Maxime!

this is not "FAIR" at all
Activity: 235
Merit: 110
HAVUJA PERKELE!
Hey people! Stop crying here.
Get job, jogging, wiggled, or make some
pushups & count to ten and then come back.
Boring to read this stuff.

Who will write the next post, pls. stay in the business!
I agree, we need an official statement with full honesty without any blackhole if not NxtChg  and his sim people will come here with more bullets, They have found a great opportunity to attack NEM, all these people attacking NEM right now comes from SIM community

just fyi i havent even heard of "Sim". i am just utterly shocked by utopianfutures behavior basically stabbing the back of everyone in "his" community.  [AND YES I HAD BOUGHT NEMSTAKES SEVERAL, I  IN NEM OF COURSE].

what UP did is complete and outright betrayal and it should be punished by anyone not completly insane as such. WHO knows what more shit he has behind the scenes. DO YOU STILL TRUST HIM after betraying you? seriously?

now the loyalty despite all to the Fuhrer is equally shocking, dont u think

this whole story is a joke. anyhow just vote n see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nem-grand-vote-to-remove-or-not-to-remove-utopianfuture-from-nem-649927 . Right now votes are in favour of the grand leader.  if Nem wants to keep (corrupted) leader nem can keep it. After all Nem is Nem the community as was said before
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®

Activity: 497
Merit: 501
Anyone who sells on account of this hype (Which is literally making a mountain of a molehill) needs their head tested.

If you consider what it is you contributed, what it's accomplished in terms of valuation thus far, plus the idea's and concepts behind it's development, you're losing out on what could be a very successful project.

I see strong words being thrown about here that is in essence, FUD. If what UP did was true, it would be in his interests to disclose a public statement, and, if necessary, define a course of action to resolve it - even if that means standing down.

I will not, under any circumstances, be selling my stake. I will see this through and if, on the rare chance, it should fail, I've simply lost the small sum of NXT i originally contributed. Any (Current) gains were irrelevent in my eyes, as i was always in this for the long haul, and to contribute as and when i could to this coin and to the POI concept it stood for. Crypto's need a currency that encourages spending - not hording. POI is the closest we've seen to this.

what are u guys talking abt Utopiafuture ?
what happened ?

this is damned long thread which is getting longer...

as a stakeholder, i think i deserve an official statement abt what's happening now...?

I agree, we need an official statement with full honesty without any blackhole if not NxtChg  and his sim people will come here with more bullets, They have found a great opportunity to attack NEM, all these people attacking NEM right now comes from SIM community, be smart and don't fall into their dirty mind games, they are trying to stir everything around from a possible ''negligence of someone from NEM'', NEM is a great community with a lot of support, SIM knows if NEM lose popularity then SIM will raise popularity, We know what is all about but PLEASE management from NEM come with a good argument and explanation because if you do NEM will come out stronger than ever...be intelligent, NxtChg is very clever with a twisted mind and he will find the slightest thing to attack you, be aware there is too much money involved on both parts in NEM and SIM or perhaps this will benefit both communities, who knows sometimes  I believe crypto world is crazy one where logic does not have a place

Precisely, this is simply a smear campaign that, from what i could see, UP may have initiated himself. He should've known better than to even think of doing such a thing. A public message is necessary.
Pages:
Jump to: