Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread - page 8. (Read 661421 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
A lot of wind in this thread today. Something different @ all: happy beginning of the World Cup for all those who're watching.  Have an interesting opening game starting shortly!
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
Quote from: Come-from-Above link=topic=426303.msg7276481#msg7276481
now one problem remains: utopianfuture issues the nxt ae stakes which makes them pretty much useless at this point as its completrly untrustable in any means. fuck me, i have several of those. sell low now or wait for a new high sometime? well questions questions

That is the least of our problem imho.
UP doesn't own any NEM. He owns assets and as long as they stay in his possesion we'll just not issue NEM for his tokens.
The poeple who bought tokens that were already issued to stakeholders will get their NEM as promised allthough they will probably have to send them back to a different address not belonging to UP (in case he really does step down).

do u know how many stakes UP owns exactly? or does the dev team not know this either actually?

either way thx for addressing this man

The truth is I couldn't know but we had a talk on irc where numbers where mentioned.
I don't want to say anything though before UP gives his statement cuz I still think he's a good dude that had no bad intentions.

wait u are saying only utopianfuture himself knows this? what rights do the other devs like U have actually?

First off - I'm not a dev. At least not a core dev.
And of course noone new about the socks. This happend during a time when UP handled the registration all by himself (afaik).

Before this goes any further plz wait for the statement because I think it'll really clear some things up as his intentions really don't seem to have been all that bad.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
NEM Enthusiast
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
now one problem remains: utopianfuture issues the nxt ae stakes which makes them pretty much useless at this point as its completrly untrustable in any means. fuck me, i have several of those. sell low now or wait for a new high sometime? well questions questions

UP doesn't own any NEM. He owns assets and as long as they stay in his possesion we'll just not issue NEM for his tokens.
The poeple who bought tokens that were already issued to stakeholders will get their NEM as promised allthough they will probably have to send them back to a different address not belonging to UP (in case he really does step down).

do u know how many stakes UP owns exactly? or does the dev team not know this either actually?

The truth is I couldn't know but we had a talk on irc where numbers where mentioned.
I don't want to say anything though before UP gives his statement cuz I still think he's a good dude that had no bad intentions.

wait u are saying only utopianfuture himself knows this? what rights do the other devs like U have actually?

Activity: 644
Ok, stop posting thank you.
Activity: 715
Activity: 224
NEM Enthusiast
I am writing a statement to address all the open issues so far.

Thank you!
Activity: 182

Thanks  Lips sealed

thank u and plz make double sure to be honest 100%
Activity: 602
Merit: 268
Internet of Value

Guys be positive, I vote for patmast3r  to be our new leader. That will make NEM go to the moon!! Smiley

Either UP is innocent or guilty now his words and comments will bring all the time trolls and people arguing what he says and will not make good to the community.

I don't think people need to vote, it should come from UP to take a brave and mature decision, matures decisions it's what we need.

I say just count to 10 and chill.
Guys be positive, I vote for patmast3r  to be our new leader. That will make NEM go to the moon!! Smiley

+1 makoto and patmaster and three others for new leader. dont just have one fuhrer thats just damaging and stupid

all leaders need equal rights. not one Stalin at the top
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

Either UP is innocent or guilty now his words and comments will bring all the time trolls and people arguing what he says and will not make good to the community.

It should come from UP to take a brave and mature decision, matures decisions it's what we need.

All this talk about steaks when we are so close to lunch. Crazy!

well that is just because today by a mistake of utopianfuture it went public that hes betraying and lying to the community. it has nothing to do with the launch. it could have come out earlier just as well

btw steaks?yummy gimme
NEM will go on, with or without UP. It isn't good news for NEM but it also isn't something that could break NEM community or development team. So what we can do for now is waiting for some official statement.

yes its good news. it will mean that untrustable persons will be made history from this project
it was much required and good that it is before launch.

All this talk about steaks when we are so close to the lunch. Crazy!   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1680
CEO Bitpanda.com
NEM will go on, with or without UP. It isn't good news for NEM but it also isn't something that could break NEM community or development team. So what we can do for now is waiting for some official statement.

Yes! I still beleive NEM will be awesome. No currency should be dependend on a single person anyway ...
legendary
Activity: 1680
CEO Bitpanda.com
It's nice to see some sensible people.
btw it's not the nemsters that need to calm down. 90 % of the people that are moaning here are completely new people that never opened their mouth once in this thread.

I'm not sure today is the day to talk about why members from one community go to other communities thread and make accusations and troll...

hahahha touchê.

Wondering where UP is... Wink
Pages:
Jump to: