Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEM] NEMstake tokens are listed on Nxt asset exchange - page 10. (Read 74315 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Could someone please walk me through how I sign up for the "NXT exchange" looking to request my token. The only experience I've had with NXT up until this point is buying and selling some on DGEX. Any help would be super appreciated. I've been out of Crypto since late Jan.

Thanks so much!
Ged
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Guys who knows when tokens are distributed (if i ask today, i will get it today?) Really need some extra BTC, pay for rent..
Activity: 123
Please can someone send me a few NXT's?

Acc number: NXT-ALAB-B3TS-BR55-86WSG

Thanks

sent.. send me back 1 nxt or register an alias to secure your account!

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 58
NXT-NBP2-8VDZ-TZ4T-7SWT6  hey can someone send a a few nxt so that my account can get activated please and thank you!
Activity: 168
There is a wall at 30,000 NXT for 10 stakes, can it be taken down? we will see
Ged
Activity: 130
Hello Utopian, sent you PM about token
Activity: 697
Merit: 500
could someone send me a couples of NXT acc: NXT-KGEF-MYUA-BWFB-GHUWM

sent

thx!

Maybe guys who wanted to dump at any price level have dumped their coins.

Only 347 stakes claimed, still 2653 to go. There will be huge selling pressure until all stakes have been issued.
Personally i sold mine and i'm sure i'll be able to buy back below 10,000 NXT.
really?i will follow you.

Have you even read the first Page of this thread? Only 1000 stakes btw and i bet that we will not see all these 1000 tokens claimed and many who has claimed have not sell their stakes yet.
Activity: 238

sent

thx!

Only 347 stakes claimed, still 2653 to go. There will be huge selling pressure until all stakes have been issued.
really?i will follow you.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
Why are the prices so 'nicely steady' ? 
I mean: just in the first little while there was fluctuation, after that, the price sort of zoomed in very steadily.
Is this normal for such an event?

Am I the only one wondering about this?

Pentamon

I'm not the resident expert, but I've been watching the NEM tokens since the launch (I assume that's what you're talking about) and it seems that today people are willing to pay more for NEM tokens than they were for the past few days.

As the tokens won't be cashable for NEM for months, I wouldn't worry about it too much right now. Anything could happen between now and then. I would wait to see if the price gets lower and if more stakeholders choose to cash out their tokens for NXT.

Also, I'm not sure there's any "normal" for this sort of thing yet... NEM is like the first ship of colonists landing on Mars. Or the moon of Mars, if you want to say NXT landed on Mars.
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

sent

thx!

Activity: 140
Why are the prices so 'nicely steady' ? 
I mean: just in the first little while there was fluctuation, after that, the price sort of zoomed in very steadily.
Is this normal for such an event?

Am I the only one wondering about this?

Pentamon
Activity: 19
Is there a script that can ascertain the movement of tokens / kinda like a rich list / it would be most interesting

Any guys implement it? Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Just a suggestion....there should be a link to the NEMtoken trading section of the NXT Asset Exchange in the OP. Maybe I missed it, but I didnt see it
Activity: 182
For amusement purposes only, there must be some mushroom type way of following assets around. The info must be stored on the blockchain. Anyhow it was just for fun. Smiley
Activity: 182
Is there a script that can ascertain the movement of tokens / kinda like a rich list / it would be most interesting
Activity: 89

sent

thx!

no.. their will be dumpers after each stage. like alpha, beta, and prior to full launch and after.. but they should get fewer and fewer

Yes that's pretty sure, but IMO at this stage guys who will sell their stake at ANY level are running out.

sent

thx!

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

sent
Activity: 15
woo hoo! got my NEM stake.  I will probably just hold it an turn it into NEM b/c it's looking like it's going to be the next chapter of crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: