Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEM] NEMstake tokens are listed on Nxt asset exchange - page 5. (Read 74312 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 534

Yes i agree, the problem is im new to trading and make foolish, impulse decisions because from what i see on the charts and read here.

The best thing i can do is stay away from the computer!

Buy a stake or part of it and keep it
if you want to gamble go play some slots or poker Wink
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
How miuch more expensive is the NEM on the asset exchange compared to when it was originally released?

About 100x more than when the stakes were distributed, and there is no even public alpha client, crazy! I mean what are people thinking? Smiley

I feel like a complete idiot right now, i bought a stake last week at 15K of NXT,
After reading posts here and on the NXT forum, alot of people were saying they were overpriced, and that 3-5K is the more realistic value.
Around this time i saw there was a dip on the AE, and they were only selling for 13K, but i was forgetting this was because NXT was 10c each, and i sold them thinking i would loose out.
Now i see they are trading at over 22K!

I really want to buy another NEM stake, but are all these claims correct about them being worth 100,000 NXT when alpha launches?
If NXT jumps back to 10c or more, they would have to be worth $10,000!

That's why you don't day trade. It's highly likely an NEM stake could be worth anywhere from $10,000 to $30,000 a year from now. All it needs to do is reside among the top 5 market caps. Keep that thought in mind, don't worry about what it might be worth next week.

Yes i agree, the problem is im new to trading and make foolish, impulse decisions because from what i see on the charts and read here.

The best thing i can do is stay away from the computer!
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
How miuch more expensive is the NEM on the asset exchange compared to when it was originally released?

About 100x more than when the stakes were distributed, and there is no even public alpha client, crazy! I mean what are people thinking? Smiley

I feel like a complete idiot right now, i bought a stake last week at 15K of NXT,
After reading posts here and on the NXT forum, alot of people were saying they were overpriced, and that 3-5K is the more realistic value.
Around this time i saw there was a dip on the AE, and they were only selling for 13K, but i was forgetting this was because NXT was 10c each, and i sold them thinking i would loose out.

I really want to buy another NEM stake, but are all these claims correct about them being worth 100,000 NXT when alpha launches?

That's why you don't day trade. It's highly likely an NEM stake could be worth anywhere from $10,000 to $30,000 a year from now. All it needs to do is reside among the top 5 market caps. Keep that thought in mind, don't worry about what it might be worth next week.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

Activity: 226
Power the World for FREE
Up,

I sent you a PM for a NEMstake.

Thank you!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 534
Here are three examples of how proper NXT passphrases should look like:

Code:
LA9>9QZ7N[K3zoUvBbK76;}EeFyNB{.W3x4K=DDvZ7@L7=n,ip

Code:
w]K6%t6M8}o2Y;9>mGCy7b{6xy9^BECAiUs9(VR/pKXDUT(9HF

Code:
g,N*T93mw*QCJ@Bu82yc8WY]JEj[DC/7YdYQH8v%4Pqiw&%7B3

I securely save all my passwords with 1Password:  https://agilebits.com/onepassword

Does a password manager protect against keyloggers?

yes they do.. i use keepass.. even when you copy paste from keepass the keelogers cant get it..

Keylogger will capture all copy & paste. Use Auto-Type Obfuscation instead with keypass

in seriousness if you have a keylogger on your system, you are already in serious trouble as it can steal the encrypted files

Use something like https://www.malwarebytes.org

guys stop using WINDOWS you will not need any of this
and you will be safer.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Code:

Code:

Code:

I securely save all my passwords with 1Password:  https://agilebits.com/onepassword

yes they do.. i use keepass.. even when you copy paste from keepass the keelogers cant get it..

Keylogger will capture all copy & paste. Use Auto-Type Obfuscation instead with keypass

in seriousness if you have a keylogger on your system, you are already in serious trouble as it can steal the encrypted files

Use something like https://www.malwarebytes.org
Activity: 427
Merit: 250

Code:

Code:

Code:

I securely save all my passwords with 1Password:  https://agilebits.com/onepassword

Activity: 427

I would like to buy some nxt and have some experience with dgex. But anyone have experience with bter? I see things like interest and my dividend. Does this mean you can receive interest on your deposit (this would mean that they have fractional reserves) and i would not want to touch that... (way to risky).

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
How do you claim your NEM stake?  I have been trying to find out, but i don't see a proper how to for this.

If you want to exchange your stake for a token on nxt's Asset Exchange , you need to send utopianfuture a PM.
Otherwise just wait for the official launch to receive your NEM

If you want to request a token, please send me a PM with your Nxt account saying so. Then I will put you in this separate tab in the final stake holder list
Activity: 356
Dock.io
How do you claim your NEM stake?  I have been trying to find out, but i don't see a proper how to for this.
Activity: 226
Some educated guesses:

The actual price is actually too cheap. This may be the consequence of early dumpers and some little market manipulation due to the still small number of transactions. But it is not a matter for concern. First, according to the plan, in approximately 1 week, UP will close the token distributions. Then, there will be a limited amount of NEM stakes circulating (not early dumpers)  which will create some sense of scarcity
Alpha launch will show all the potential of the NEM. If it is massively marketed, then it will be a pressure to get more stakes at the NXT AE. Then, it will come the auction which also will set a new value of the coin. So guys, don't sell so cheap; just wait 1-2 months; I'm sure that the stake price will be higher at that time (possibly 100-150k) and that even before the beta release and exchange of real NEM money.
Personally, I will not claim any token. I will wait until the release and the possibility to trade coins instead of stakes. Additionally, with my wife we are planning to open a small-scale business in which I want to use NEMs. We live close to a University and several high-schools. There are a lot of students that need to have lunch at midday. We are going to open a website in which you can reserve a healthy lunch (to be payed with NEMs). Just simple. You enter to the website, book your lunch, pay with NEMs and then you will receive a number which you can use to claim your lunch. Smiley I don't expect to make me rich with this, but on the one hand it will be fun and on the other, it will be a way to introduce new people to the movement. Of course, this is only will happen after V1 release and the possibility to get decent BTC - NXT - fiat (why not?) / NEM exchanges. I like very much this trading operations but I think the key to survival will be the small scale economy.  

Very nice idea! I wish you great success. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
The price is too expensive

1 million nem = 2,5 million Qora

2,5 million Qora = 1 BTC

Qora new source code
Nem copy Nxt code

Aww man. That's news to me. Can I pay you to relieve me of my stake? How much do you want?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

2,5 million Qora = 1 BTC

Qora new source code
Nem copy Nxt code

Not a copy, new code as well.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

2,5 million Qora = 1 BTC

Qora new source code
Nem copy Nxt code

Activity: 574
Use this to create a more memorable and easy to enter passphrase >>>> http://nxtra.org/nxt-client/

Click "New? Create your account!" to allow it to generate a strong password. Just write the password down and close the browser, then use it where you need to.

Example:
Code:
branch busy eye certain dart math cheese constantly sent mirror despair bar
Activity: 798
Now is there a way to disable the stolen NEMStake token from that account?

Mate, I'm afraid to say there's not.
Activity: 152

Code:

Code:

Code:
Thank you for the samples. I did not use a long password because I was worrying about forgetting the password. I will never use simple password again.

Now is there a way to disable the stolen NEMStake token from that account?
Activity: 798

Code:

Code:

Code:

Activity: 152
Can someone help me?

My 0.7 NEMstake token was stolen by a guy who has the account NXT-AUWS-JYFK-JNGC-DEBWX. Now he is selling the 0.7 NEMstake token at price 30,000 NXT. I appreciate if someone can guide me how I can get back the 0.7 NEMstake token.

Help Sad Sad Sad Sad

did you use a strong passphrase?

give me an example of what it was like?
Thank you all for asking...

Yes, my password is weak... It only has 8 characters...
Pages:
Jump to: