Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEM] NEMstake tokens are listed on Nxt asset exchange - page 7. (Read 74312 times)

Activity: 739
Merit: 500
Looking in history, June 3, 7am CET it was. Just 6am UTC. Txs were below 10 per hour  these hours, i was looking for NEMstake price in NXT wallet and i noticed this number. However we are a bit off topic.
You should sleep in. Smiley
Did you compair the other networks traffics at that time? Because I'm pretty sure that is the slowest time of the day in every cypto. It's beer run time on Bitcoin exchanges.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Looking in history, June 3, 7am CET it was. Just 6am UTC. Txs were below 10 per hour  these hours, i was looking for NEMstake price in NXT wallet and i noticed this number. This means probably that most of NXTers are Americans. However we are a bit off topic. Now im reading the NXT topic and there is said that the NXT fee is 1 NXT per transaction. There is the key - the transactions are enormously expensive.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
approx. 7 days ago it really was. I have written the fact to utopian these day, now it really seems to be higher number even at 6am CET when we get up.

June 2 - 1888 txs per day - ~79 txs per hour Smiley I know it's not something really big, but there is a progress over the past 2 weeks.
approx. 7 days ago it really was. I have written the fact to utopian these day, now it really seems to be higher number even at 6am CET when we get up.
Activity: 697
Hi, im a shareholder (thank to being informed early in my job full of IT geeks Smiley) and im still not sure about selling any part of my NEMshare at asset exchange. Im not continually watching the scene (it seems to be a joke as i have written to utopianfuture in PM) and I have noticed many things.

First one, NXT network is empty. When i wake up i see below 10 transactions per hour in the whole network. I bet that the rise and fall of NXT price last days is just made by NEMshare buyers and sellers. Few days ago more people were buying NXT than selling (logic: you must buy NXT to buy NEM and nobody can sell because nobody has sold NEM in first phase of trading) = price went up. After that still more people were buying than selling, price still went up. Now the people who sold NEMs are selling so the price goes down and will keep plummeting for a while until they sell out. Im not gonna to sell now to suffer double loss.

Second one, NEM has a big chance to overtake many NXT advantages and positives. Many people may say that NXT has a big advantage of "being first", thats true but in history the most successfull projects were usually not the first developed/discovered ones but the first well managed or financed or distributed or popularized (...) ones. The NXT gap in popularity is markant. I bet that 40 altcoins below NXT market value at coinmarketcap have more transactions and use than NXT. Now one transaction at NXT costs ridiculously high price and the price cointains almost the expectations based on technical aspects of NXT, not economical.
Technically is NXT good, no doubts. However i think NEM has a big chance to be a VHS vs beta NXT.

And the last one, did someone of common people not interested in crypto-scene ever hear about NXT? NEM? Nope. These projects are still equal comparing them from this side. The startline is still open for all "BTC 2.0" projects and no one did cross it for more than 1 micrometer. Remember doge, why it was successfull? Because the comunity. No matter how big shitcoin technically it was. Why it shades off now? Because the lack of technical innovation and sense.

Just 10 transactions in one hour  Huh are sure ?, cos´ that aint much.
First one, NXT network is empty. When i wake up i see below 10 transactions per hour in the whole network.

It's hard for me to tell when you wake up, but in reality the number of transactions has been on the rise after Asset Exchange launch, check out the chart:

http://www.mynxt.info/charts/transactions_per_day.php

As you can see, june 7 - 3592 txs per day, that's about 4.5 txs per block or ~150 txs per hour, assuming the NXT network generates on average ~800 blocks per day.

Most blocks are not empty in the past 2 weeks, also proof of the Asset Exchange picking up steam:

http://mynxt.info/blockexplorer/blocks.php

Soon the Digital Goods Store and Alias trading will launch, and the number of transactions will increase more.

So please check your numbers again, they don't match with reality Smiley
Hi, im a shareholder (thank to being informed early in my job full of IT geeks Smiley) and im still not sure about selling any part of my NEMshare at asset exchange. Im not continually watching the scene (it seems to be a joke as i have written to utopianfuture in PM) and I have noticed many things.

First one, NXT network is empty. When i wake up i see below 10 transactions per hour in the whole network. I bet that the rise and fall of NXT price last days is just made by NEMshare buyers and sellers. Few days ago more people were buying NXT than selling (logic: you must buy NXT to buy NEM and nobody can sell because nobody has sold NEM in first phase of trading) = price went up. After that still more people were buying than selling, price still went up. Now the people who sold NEMs are selling so the price goes down and will keep plummeting for a while until they sell out. Im not gonna to sell now to suffer double loss.

Second one, NEM has a big chance to overtake many NXT advantages and positives. Many people may say that NXT has a big advantage of "being first", thats true but in history the most successfull projects were usually not the first developed/discovered ones but the first well managed or financed or distributed or popularized (...) ones. The NXT gap in popularity is markant. I bet that 40 altcoins below NXT market value at coinmarketcap have more transactions and use than NXT. Now one transaction at NXT costs ridiculously high price and the price cointains almost the expectations based on technical aspects of NXT, not economical.
Technically is NXT good, no doubts. However i think NEM has a big chance to be a VHS vs beta NXT.

And the last one, did someone of common people not interested in crypto-scene ever hear about NXT? NEM? Nope. These projects are still equal comparing them from this side. The startline is still open for all "BTC 2.0" projects and no one did cross it for more than 1 micrometer. Remember doge, why it was successfull? Because the comunity. No matter how big shitcoin technically it was. Why it shades off now? Because the lack of technical innovation and sense.
Activity: 4
Just received my token. Finally my funds are safe. I'm going to dance around the room naked wearing a feather bonnet whilst listening to 'Sloop John B' by Tom Jones. Thanks a lot guys.

how'd you get this token? I'm interested in acquiring one or some of this NEM. Sounds like good stuff.
Never, under any circumstances read the first post of a long thread. It never contains any relevant information.

No need to get all sardonic or belligerent, my brother. Some of us are very new to this world.
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
Open alpha 2 weeks from now. Price will go up, everyday
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
I think this go down. Cry :'(Do you think?
Activity: 23
Just received my token. Finally my funds are safe. I'm going to dance around the room naked wearing a feather bonnet whilst listening to 'Sloop John B' by Tom Jones. Thanks a lot guys.

how'd you get this token? I'm interested in acquiring one or some of this NEM. Sounds like good stuff.
Never, under any circumstances read the first post of a long thread. It never contains any relevant information.
Activity: 4

legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
still transfer the tokens??
looking for the alf version
Activity: 497
Merit: 501
I very much would like my Nem stake transferred to a token.

I assume posting here is enough to suffice this right?

edit-

Nevermind, saw the instructions. I'm fucking blind.
Activity: 63
Hi, I had my NXT wallet finally up and running. Paid some NXT in it via Bter and played around with aliases and so. Now my wallet opens with a new ID and my balance is gone. (zero and welcome to your brand new account) Strange thing is that my "secret phrase" is still the same. using Lastpass. Any ideas??  If I search on my own ID, the balance is still there.

You must be using a different pass phrase, make sure there is no trailing whitespace anywhere, that would completely change your pass phrase and hence your account.

Yip. if you use a part of your phrase, you will get another (new) ID. scary. I used ctrl-a to copy the phrase again and I had my account back. thanks.
Hi, I had my NXT wallet finally up and running. Paid some NXT in it via Bter and played around with aliases and so. Now my wallet opens with a new ID and my balance is gone. (zero and welcome to your brand new account) Strange thing is that my "secret phrase" is still the same. using Lastpass. Any ideas??  If I search on my own ID, the balance is still there.

You must be using a different pass phrase, make sure there is no trailing whitespace anywhere, that would completely change your pass phrase and hence your account.
Activity: 63
Thanks to everyone who helped me on the technical support. I had been needing to update my NXT wallet client for a while anyway. When I downloaded the latest version I found it had a section for trading--this must be the decentralized trading that the NXT people have been talking about.

Anyway, the NEMstake was a bit out of my price range, but I did find a different asset to try out--so I bought a share of that and it all seemed to work fine.

So I have my first decentralized NXT denominated asset AND a working NXT wallet. Yay!

Thanks again!

glad it all went well! Smiley

was there anything that you think could be improved upon or anything that was counter-intuitive? just good to hear the opinion of someone looking at it for the first time. Smiley

Activity: 2
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
I just bought a stake yesterday just for the lulz. My risk appetite is overwhelming me and I like it. As if BTC wasn't risky enough, I bought NXT, an even riskier asset. Then adding more risk I bought NEM which is currently pegged to NXT.

At current prices, NEM would have less than $6m market cap which is quite cheap for me if we consider that all these claimed developments are true. It'll sit between PTS and QRK in terms of market cap. Way way below NXT. Anyway, even stakeholders have no idea if there is truly a running software so I do not recommend investing in this if you can't lose it all.
Activity: 697
Interesting times, seems like NXT ia coming down hard. It would be good to have opportunity to launch similar tokens in counterparty AE and opportunity to buy tokens with BTC.
IMO NXT seems to be too volatile and certainly weak coin in terms of liquidity.
Pages:
Jump to: