Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEM] NEMstake tokens are listed on Nxt asset exchange - page 8. (Read 74315 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
i think the sockpuppets had sold their coins on the AE and yet we have a very good distribution and i have 7 stakes  Wink
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Just received my token. Finally my funds are safe. I'm going to dance around the room naked wearing a feather bonnet whilst listening to 'Sloop John B' by Tom Jones. Thanks a lot guys.

My token is safe and sound, too. My precious!
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
Just received my token. Finally my funds are safe. I'm going to dance around the room naked wearing a feather bonnet whilst listening to 'Sloop John B' by Tom Jones. Thanks a lot guys.

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.
Utopian on Vacation? Havent seen anything from him in a couple days.

sorry I just sent the batch of the last two days. Buyers must be happy. Supply is drying !

i just sent you a withdrawl request, but at this rate im going to hold on to my stake 100% Smiley

no point selling now... the alpha could be announced at any moment and then buying will start.. so think you making the right choice!

Agree. This will be very interesting.
Activity: 23

sorry I just sent the batch of the last two days. Buyers must be happy. Supply is drying !

i just sent you a withdrawl request, but at this rate im going to hold on to my stake 100% Smiley

no point selling now... the alpha could be announced at any moment and then buying will start.. so think you making the right choice!

it is tempting...but if they are going for 3btc now, i cant imagine the price after launch!

and the price crashed down to a measly 22,000nxt... im holding Grin
Activity: 23

Activity: 602
Merit: 268
Internet of Value

Activity: 770
Merit: 501
I take it back I saw he was commenting in the other threads today my bad lol.
Activity: 171
Activity: 182
What's wrong with DGEX? I exchanged bitcoins to NXT and tried to withdraw them but my order is on PENDING for a couple of days now. And they are not responding. Do you also have this problem?

go to nextcoin.org and contact GRAVITON he ist the owner of dgex.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
What's wrong with DGEX? I exchanged bitcoins to NXT and tried to withdraw them but my order is on PENDING for a couple of days now. And they are not responding. Do you also have this problem?

They process withdrawals manually, can take a while.
Activity: 171
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
mining is so 2012-2013
very nice!

But you do know that the NEMtoken can be split up in 10 parts and you can buy 0.1  NEMtoken too?

Yes I do... and I'm considering it, but I'll have to come up with the amount of NXT to buy it. I'm hoping maybe the price dips a bit Smiley In any case, I didn't want my first try at using the decentralized trader to be to the tune of 1,800 NXT, so I did my experiment with a much cheaper (but imo still good) asset. Now I have the confidence to buy something bigger should I so desire Smiley

That was a smart idea.  I played around with it for a while too.  Making multiple accounts, sending NXT to myself, and buying aliases.  If I am not mistaken, I might have some extra NXT AE assets.  If you want, I can test send you a couple.  PM me if you are interested.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Alpha has 3 phase,(0,1,2) now Nem is on phase 1 i think (dev test it)

In phase 2 Alpha will go public, so everyone has a chance to test it.

and then beta phase Smiley

Good news Smiley

Price is holding well. It looks like dumpers have gone.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
very nice!

But you do know that the NEMtoken can be split up in 10 parts and you can buy 0.1  NEMtoken too?

Yes I do... and I'm considering it, but I'll have to come up with the amount of NXT to buy it. I'm hoping maybe the price dips a bit Smiley In any case, I didn't want my first try at using the decentralized trader to be to the tune of 1,800 NXT, so I did my experiment with a much cheaper (but imo still good) asset. Now I have the confidence to buy something bigger should I so desire Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Thanks to everyone who helped me on the technical support. I had been needing to update my NXT wallet client for a while anyway. When I downloaded the latest version I found it had a section for trading--this must be the decentralized trading that the NXT people have been talking about.

Anyway, the NEMstake was a bit out of my price range, but I did find a different asset to try out--so I bought a share of that and it all seemed to work fine.

So I have my first decentralized NXT denominated asset AND a working NXT wallet. Yay!

Thanks again!

very nice!

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
i requested last night yet to receive today so maybe your good to get it today still.

ook cool
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
Thanks to everyone who helped me on the technical support. I had been needing to update my NXT wallet client for a while anyway. When I downloaded the latest version I found it had a section for trading--this must be the decentralized trading that the NXT people have been talking about.

Anyway, the NEMstake was a bit out of my price range, but I did find a different asset to try out--so I bought a share of that and it all seemed to work fine.

So I have my first decentralized NXT denominated asset AND a working NXT wallet. Yay!

Thanks again!
i requested last night yet to receive today so maybe your good to get it today still.
Pages:
Jump to: