Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEM] New registration introduction thread / waiting list - page 3. (Read 23594 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Hi, i discovered bitcoin in december 2013, but i always disliked the waste of energy part of bitcoin.
Then I discovered NXT and i enjoy the proof of stake concept.
Now I would like to be part of NEM and improve his distribution and security.
Thanks.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
hi there,im very interested in NEM and hope that i am not too late Smiley plz count me in !!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello everyone my name is Max I come from 'Italy are currently an investor in NXT and other currencies and are interested in the item project of this new currency.
I would be happy to enter by making a donation of BTC at 1Lk5Paws9T1YpoSeLeZT7ZeSQKW7UNq4TJ.
I really hope to be able to be part of this exciting project and spread the currency in Italy
Can you please reserve related NEM coin to me?

thanks
Max
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I'd like to sign up, too.  I'm very interested in the Bitcoin 2.0's we have out/coming out.  I think these are an incredible next step, and the decentralized exchange is a big part of that.  I'll be buying in after the release either way, but I'd love to get on the early list.
Activity: 382
Merit: 256
Hi utopianfuture,

I would like to join the waiting list please, my husband is an early stakeholder in NEM and has been investing in quite a lot of cryptocurrencies recently. He only has one stake, and did not claim a stake for his partner.

I like the concept of NEM and its fair distribution,  would like to help promote NEM in my workplace and also to my friends and family.  I work in the civil service in the UK government and can help promote NEM within the local government community in the UK, as this would enable it to get more exposure and potential interest in investment.  I also have a large circle of affluent family and friends to whom I can also promote NEM for investment.

I have asked my husband to verify my account to prove it's not a sockpuppet account and is a genuine investment for a loved one.

Hi, I verify that the above was posted by my wife for a stake for a loved one as communicated during the initial interested thread.

This will enable myself to have one stake and my loved one to also have one stake.
Activity: 202
Merit: 30
forum.nem.io
Hi utopianfuture,

I would like to join the waiting list please, my husband is an early stakeholder in NEM and has been investing in quite a lot of cryptocurrencies recently. He only has one stake, and did not claim a stake for his partner.

I like the concept of NEM and its fair distribution,  would like to help promote NEM in my workplace and also to my friends and family.  I work in the civil service in the UK government and can help promote NEM within the local government community in the UK, as this would enable it to get more exposure and potential interest in investment.  I also have a large circle of affluent family and friends to whom I can also promote NEM for investment.

I have asked my husband to verify my account to prove it's not a sockpuppet account and is a genuine investment for a loved one.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Please put me on the waiting list!
Activity: 252
I am Nick from Australia. I got into crytos only a few months ago. I have a bit in NXT and I am very keen and interested in NEM.
Hope I can be on the waiting list and have my chance to get into NEM
Activity: 59
Hi!

I'm very interested in this coin. Please put me on the waiting list.

B.R
Activity: 5
I want to buy some nems when its open. How do I go about getting on the waiting list?
Activity: 1
Hi I am new to crypto too, been mining for a month with just 1 gpu but I love it, I am looking to get out of the system of fraudulent fiat money, been watching how we are all slaves to fractional lending and how most industries (money, medical, food, education etc) are all owned ultimately by the same handful of families and their reach only ever gets longer. I want out! crypto is the way forwards. Let me in!!!  Kiss please..
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Please please please add me to the waiting list, love the energy and commitment going into this!! Please please please, love u long time!! Lol
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
A légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal.
Sure, why not? I'm sure the waiting list is full, but might as well give it a try.  Grin
Activity: 6
we would like to be on the waiting list please
looks like a great project would like to be part of it.

hope its not too late.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
Is there an end date for this waiting list registration? Or does someone know how many places will be added?

utopianfuture said that there are 100-150 places...
Activity: 434
Hello

I am very interested.

I have been trying to get involved with NEM for a month or two now but it  seems very difficult, this would be a good start Smiley

Decentralized exchanges is what really got to me.
Activity: 70
I'm extremely interested in NEM, and very disappointed that I was not aware of the initial fundraising. I am sure I have no chance of being an original holder, but am putting my name here in the event that something strange happens.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000
Interested in NEM please count me in. Already heavily invested in NXT.
Activity: 539
Interested in supporting nem, count me in, thanks
Activity: 767
Merit: 500
Never back down !!!
Is there an end date for this waiting list registration? Or does someone know how many places will be added?
Pages:
Jump to: