Pages:
Author

Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs - page 14. (Read 2984135 times)

Activity: 830
Merit: 520
Nxt NEM
NEM Group partners with Rainforest Foundation to empower communities to save the rainforest

[img---

At NEM Group, we believe in community and the importance of ecosystems. We want to be part of the change to create a new, fairer economy and to enable our community to participate and contribute. 

That’s why we are proud to announce our partnership with the Rainforest Foundation.

source https://nem.io/news/nem-group-partners-with-rainforest-foundation-to-empower-communities-to-save-the-rainforest/
regards

I really dont know if i want to LAUGH or CRY about this news.  Hitting new lows of "partnerships" thats for sure. What next? Partnership with  HitBTC?

https://probonoaustralia.com.au/news/2018/02/former-charity-head-found-guilty-misusing-grant-money/

"A former managing director of the Australian Rainforest Foundation (ARF) has been sentenced to 12 months imprisonment following an investigation into the misuse of almost $45,000 in Australian government funding.
"

All these "Foundations" are Scams, barely any of the donations ever go to where they are meant to.

If they all are scams, there would be several judgements.
Now you found only one. And that Foundation was from the other side of the Earth than the Rainforest Foundation.
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
NEM Group partners with Rainforest Foundation to empower communities to save the rainforest

At NEM Group, we believe in community and the importance of ecosystems. We want to be part of the change to create a new, fairer economy and to enable our community to participate and contribute. 

That’s why we are proud to announce our partnership with the Rainforest Foundation.

source https://nem.io/news/nem-group-partners-with-rainforest-foundation-to-empower-communities-to-save-the-rainforest/
regards

I really dont know if i want to LAUGH or CRY about this news.  Hitting new lows of "partnerships" thats for sure. What next? Partnership with  HitBTC?

https://probonoaustralia.com.au/news/2018/02/former-charity-head-found-guilty-misusing-grant-money/

"A former managing director of the Australian Rainforest Foundation (ARF) has been sentenced to 12 months imprisonment following an investigation into the misuse of almost $45,000 in Australian government funding.
"

All these "Foundations" are Scams, barely any of the donations ever go to where they are meant to.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

regards
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Can't wait to dump this scam coin
Activity: 546
Merit: 159
Binance announced weeks before the snapshot that the token will not be tradable before mid April. Anyone complaining now might want to read Binance's announcement before leaving the tokens on Binance for the snapshot. Everyone should have just done the opt-in in the wallet, then the XYM would have been available on March 15 and one could have sold them.
I did not see any announcement from Binance about listing schedule for Symbol. They only provide information about airdrop for Nem holders and suspended deposit and withdrawal around the snapshot time.

Where did you get that information from Binance?

I guess so based on the info I see in Binance wallet when I clicked on deposit or withdrawal for Symbol. It makes sense when I compare to the waiting time from airdrop to listing TWT (Trust Wallet Token) on Binance. It takes about one month.
Nxt NEM
Symbol (XYM) can be traded on Binance on 14 April 2021. It is my guess. It takes Binance too much time to allocate Symbol to NEM holders and the same long time to list Symbol on exchange for trading.

Just my guess from what I see in Binance wallet and information about the day they will allow users to withdraw Symbol. They can change their plan any time.

Binance announced weeks before the snapshot that the token will not be tradable before mid April. Anyone complaining now might want to read Binance's announcement before leaving the tokens on Binance for the snapshot. Everyone should have just done the opt-in in the wallet, then the XYM would have been available on March 15 and one could have sold them.

Maybe selling would have not been sure in that case either.
If Binance has problems due to the big amount of XYM accounts, then there may have come problems also in the other Exchanges, when people have started depositing XYMs from their wallets to the Exchange accounts.

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
Symbol (XYM) can be traded on Binance on 14 April 2021. It is my guess. It takes Binance too much time to allocate Symbol to NEM holders and the same long time to list Symbol on exchange for trading.

Just my guess from what I see in Binance wallet and information about the day they will allow users to withdraw Symbol. They can change their plan any time.

Nxt NEM
I'm impressed with the delgated harvesting yields of symbol compared to XEM.

The block bonus rewards really add up at this moment. Might be due to limited harvesting nodes/delegated stakers?

Which node do you recommend for the iPhone app wallet? I have tried several costing several XYM. All have just sat at "Activation in Process" for days.

Thank you in advance

Possibly some errors occured in Opt-in or later ... ?

https://forum.nem.io/t/symbol-opt-in-when-should-i-expect-to-see-xym-in-my-wallet/29061/25

Was there some XEM limit for Opt-in accounts?   E.g. if the account  had too few XEMs, then for it is not created the XYM-account?

Hopefully there is not anything "fundamentally" wrong ...  it should have been quite straightforward after the Symbol-accounts were defined.
E.g. in February I found my XYM-account from the account explorer with the importance 0.017282 % and everything seemed to be ok.

Edit: if there has happened some error, then here is one guess/solution: the reason was in the loop, where some items were removed/skipped Smiley
       As a reward I could receive the silver coin fund's content Wink

Maybe the Exchanges also have that kind of activation problem ... ?

Does anyone remember such similar case as XYM now, where the Exchanges have been "so late" when trying to publish a new coin?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

The block bonus rewards really add up at this moment. Might be due to limited harvesting nodes/delegated stakers?

Which node do you recommend for the iPhone app wallet? I have tried several costing several XYM. All have just sat at "Activation in Process" for days.

Thank you in advance
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.

The Team and Developers own the most of the new $XYM tokens (which they got from free, having previous got a boat load of free XEM)

So they can and are reaping 99% of all rewards.   Its just like a 99% premine. But done in a less obvious way. I would not be surprised if the NEM team asked for exchanges to delay coins releases so they can pillage as much of the  rewards as possible before "John Doe" gets his coins.

Reddit page is a ghost town, no "Real" news from XEM/XYM team either.    

That link is too "dynamic" ...

I found this by trying:  https://symbolnodes.org/richlist/
I don't know that page so I am thankful to your share. If you want to move further with information for geolocation of super nodes, nodes on Symbol network. Let's check the announcement tweet from NEM team.
The NEM community is made of over 30 nationalities. A truly global decentralized community!

There seems to be few whales... who else will split their XYMs to several accounts, where are the same amounts:  51.000 M, 38.663 M.
They can diversify their Symbol into different wallets and set up their different nodes. Whales are smart to minimize risks from centralization of their capital. In early days of network, Stake will help Symbol whales get richer. Some of them are exchanges.

Top addresses in the Rich List have many linked Keys. You can see thousands (21821) of Linked keys in the 1st address in the Rich List: https://symbolnodes.org/richlist/linkedlist/

Hey, what Binance do with customers' Symbol amount that are suspended for weeks?
Nxt NEM

The one exact math, which is every time forgotten, is the fact that when someone sells, then also someone buys.
According to the distribution list changes the big owners have not sold. Of course some of them have sold, but in the big picture they have not sold, because the Top100 has increased their ownings from 57 %   to   71 %.  

Distribution Fri, 05 Jan 2018 18:33:44 UTC:
Top Accounts           XEM                                         Percentage
Top 50                    4,804,818,406.12                         53.4%
Top 100                   5,119,481,371.59                         56.9%
Top 200                   5,455,792,305.26                       60.6%
Top 250                   5,609,101,108.18                       62.3%
Top 500                   6,365,621,548.69                       70.7%
All                           8,999,999,999                         100%

Distribution Fri, 12 Mar 2021 05:39:36 UTC:
Top Accounts           XEM                                         Percentage
Top 50                    6,166,236,694.24                       68.5%
Top 100                   6,423,452,170.92                         71.4%
Top 200                   6,739,353,256.10                       74.9%
Top 250                   6,890,203,307.06                         76.6%
Top 500                   7,543,466,571.50                       83.8%
All                           8,999,999,999                           100%

That may be mainly caused by the exchanges' accounts (people have moved their XEMs there...), but still: the Top100 individual owners have not sold much of their ownings. Now can easily be detected only 3 names whose accounts have been "emptied": mixmaster, bogdana and rockethead.

There may be different reasons: transferred to 3 MXEM nodes to harvest, or to exchanges to trade. Or to exchanges to ensure the XYM airdrop instead of "not-so-working-XYM-wallet-in-own-computer". Or to exchanges to sell some to cover the expenses of life. The last is the reason for some, no need for examples ...

XYM Distribution   Thu, 25 Mar 2021 18:37:26 UTC
Top Accounts         XYM                                         Percentage
Top 50              5,361,690,941.63                             68.3%
Top 100             5,863,290,975.49                             74.7%
Top 200             6,181,400,266.32                             78.8%
Top 250             6,332,191,891.12                             80.7%
Top 500             6,925,022,099.09                             88.3%
Supply              7,846,691,959.02                            100%

The XYM Distribution seems to be more concentrated than XEM's. Maybe the reason is in the "passive NEMbers", who may have forgotten their XEM accounts or not yet made the opt-in.

Nxt NEM
Is there similar list as NEM Rich List for XYM?
From that kind of list could be seen that the XYMs are in the Exchange though it has not yet devided XYMs to its customers' accounts.
It is available. Check the Rich list from explorer: http://explorer.symbolblockchain.io/accounts

You must choose the option "Rich list" in the drop-down menu at the right corner. Don't choose Recent option.

That link is too "dynamic" ...

I found this by trying:  https://symbolnodes.org/richlist/

There seems to be few whales... who else will split their XYMs to several accounts, where are the same amounts:  51.000 M, 38.663 M.

Do you know if Binance has given any timeline on when they will list XYM? The volume currently seems pretty low - hard for price discovery.
No I don't have it. I am not working for Binance and I don't have any internal news from them for you.

Fortunately, I believe they will list Symbol (XYM) on their exchange. If you check, you will discover that Binance put Deposit and Withdrawal of Symbol on Suspended status. If they don't have plan to list Symbol, they don't implement those suspensions. If they allow withdrawals, people will move Symbol out of Binance and when they already move, they won't make returned deposits.

Perhaps Binance want to wait for a few weeks to see how the Symbol network operates, when they feel safe with Symbol network, they will list this coin. It will be a bomb for Symbol and NEM.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
KuCoin and Gate.io are the biggest available at the moment. More to follow, among other things, Binance. If you want to trade, I would currently recommend KuCoin.
Binance is very slow to allocate airdrop Symbol to NEM holders. They even don't allow to withdraw XYM out of Binance today. It sucks in my opinion. They act like a dictator in crypto.

I would be happy if the domination of Binance will be shared with 2 or 3 big exchanges.

Kucoin has grown very well as I recalled that they have some troubles in 2018 and 2019. Now they are on the top of crypto exchanges.

Do you know if Binance has given any timeline on when they will list XYM? The volume currently seems pretty low - hard for price discovery.
Is there similar list as NEM Rich List for XYM?
From that kind of list could be seen that the XYMs are in the Exchange though it has not yet devided XYMs to its customers' accounts.
It is available. Check the Rich list from explorer: http://explorer.symbolblockchain.io/accounts

You must choose the option "Rich list" in the drop-down menu at the right corner. Don't choose Recent option.
KuCoin and Gate.io are the biggest available at the moment. More to follow, among other things, Binance. If you want to trade, I would currently recommend KuCoin.
Binance is very slow to allocate airdrop Symbol to NEM holders. They even don't allow to withdraw XYM out of Binance today. It sucks in my opinion. They act like a dictator in crypto.

I would be happy if the domination of Binance will be shared with 2 or 3 big exchanges.

Kucoin has grown very well as I recalled that they have some troubles in 2018 and 2019. Now they are on the top of crypto exchanges.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi,
Does anybody know when will post launch opt-in open?
I read somewhere that was supposed to be one week after launching Symbol Mainnet.
It has been already two weeks from then and nothing happens. Unfortunately, I haven't done pre-launch opt-in and now I have lots of yet unclaimed XYM got stuck.
I would appreciate info.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io
does it mean that the code has changed and we got a new one
Pages:
Jump to: