Pages:
Author

Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs - page 15. (Read 2984135 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Been using ProBit for XYM.  Very easy and seamless

https://www.probit.com/r/92063894
Activity: 830
Merit: 520
Nxt NEM
Which Exchanges support XYM now?

The "timeless" plan of Poloniex does not feel good ...     What might be the reason behind that delay?

KuCoin and Gate.io are the biggest available at the moment. More to follow, among other things, Binance. If you want to trade, I would currently recommend KuCoin.

nothing to trade, if the Exchange does not support XYM yet Smiley
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530

The "timeless" plan of Poloniex does not feel good ...     What might be the reason behind that delay?

KuCoin and Gate.io are the biggest available at the moment. More to follow, among other things, Binance. If you want to trade, I would currently recommend KuCoin.

ProximaX is the REAL NEM 2.0  Cool

This is a FACT

Don't feed the trolls  Cool

Activity: 830
Merit: 520
Nxt NEM

Some exchanges allocated Symbol to their customers and a few of them listed Symbol for trading. I gave you list of them but if you want to get more updates, please follow Twitter account of NEM: https://twitter.com/NEMofficial

List is there (Coingecko). I would prefer to use Coingecko to get updates than Coinmarketcap tracker that is more slowly updated. Gate.io is the most actively supporting exchange for Symbol. Allocation, listing first and has many events for Symbol.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/symbol/

Ok...

The "slowness" in some Exchanges may be coz in that way the Volumes can be kept thin. And that prevents massive selling walls.
Cannot say if that is good or bad ...
Activity: 546
Merit: 159

Some exchanges allocated Symbol to their customers and a few of them listed Symbol for trading. I gave you list of them but if you want to get more updates, please follow Twitter account of NEM: https://twitter.com/NEMofficial

List is there (Coingecko). I would prefer to use Coingecko to get updates than Coinmarketcap tracker that is more slowly updated. Gate.io is the most actively supporting exchange for Symbol. Allocation, listing first and has many events for Symbol.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/symbol/
Activity: 202
Merit: 30
forum.nem.io
Cut your losses and get the real NEM 2.0 - ProximaX.  Cool
It's a miracle that ProximaX is still alive.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/proximax/markets/
If ProximaX is a real NEM 2.0, it should be within rank 10 not around rank 800 for 3 year's history.
How can it be possible that NEM 2.0 is lower than NEM?  Grin

Soon, Symbol will rocket high up to the moon!

Also ProximaX doesn't have good exchange support. Only a few low liquidity exchanges. Won't do very well in the bull market if most people can't buy easily.
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
It's a miracle that ProximaX is still alive.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/proximax/markets/
If ProximaX is a real NEM 2.0, it should be within rank 10 not around rank 800 for 3 year's history.
How can it be possible that NEM 2.0 is lower than NEM?  Grin

Soon, Symbol will rocket high up to the moon!
Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Yep and wait for Lon Wong show with false wechat hype. That can do the trick Cheesy I will give that a shot. I like pump and dump schemes.

Huh losses. I someone accumulated XEMs under 10 cents, now he has XEMs for 34cents and XYMs for around 50 (and it was around 70 few days ago), yep definetly that are devastating losses.
Yes it is devastating losses because XEM will go back to less than 10 cents by the end of this year and people will either cut the losses or die along with this PnD scheme.
Activity: 152
Merit: 11

Yep and wait for Lon Wong show with false wechat hype. That can do the trick Cheesy I will give that a shot. I like pump and dump schemes.

Huh losses. I someone accumulated XEMs under 10 cents, now he has XEMs for 34cents and XYMs for around 50 (and it was around 70 few days ago), yep definetly that are devastating losses.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Selling 20,000XYM at $0.5
escrow only
XYM will be transferred once binance allows withdrawals.

P.M me if interested.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Annoucement for today

Binance distributed airdrop to NEM holders and they have yet announced any listing support for Symbol, before the snapshot and today. I don't think they will ignore a coin that gives them good trading volume like Symbol.

Price is unpredictable so in bull market, don't shake your hands too easily.

Symbol (XYM) Distribution Is Now Complete

Finally soon everyone can get rid of this scam coin and move on
Annoucement for today

Binance distributed airdrop to NEM holders and they have yet announced any listing support for Symbol, before the snapshot and today. I don't think they will ignore a coin that gives them good trading volume like Symbol.

Price is unpredictable so in bull market, don't shake your hands too easily.

Symbol (XYM) Distribution Is Now Complete

tyz
legendary
is there an info on how much XYM is held on Binance?

As far as I know there is no official info. Since Binance uses one XEM deposit address for all accounts (the assignment happens on the basis of the provided message), I would assume they also use one XYM address. Based on the richlist I would say that one of the top 3 addresses belongs to Binance and therefore you can estimate how many XYM are on Binance.
Activity: 6
is there an info on how much XYM is held on Binance?
Activity: 239
Merit: 103

As for the exchanges not sure how much influence the NEM group has in the distribution process. I mean Poloniex has never even managed to implement the new fee model for XEM withdrawals wasting 100+ XEM for each transaction.

WHAT are you talking about?
You say poloniex has 100xem fee to withdraw?
If so, this is a scam and they are scamming people of their money.
It costs about 1.25 xem to send a transaction on NEM network
maybe max 1.5 if a message is included in the transaction.

They are paying most of the fee out of their own pocket. It does not cost you that much but they are paying the network way too much to accept the transfer. They have been doing this for years, no idea how it makes sense for them.

This for example is a recent withdrawal from Poloniex:

Hash               1db14ff628832fe0b449a4c34ee0519287d87d000cbeed935ec8d5df1f3652b3
Block             3120330
Timestamp     2021-03-22 14:26:06
Type               transfer
Sender           NBZMQO7ZPBYNBDUR7F75MAKA2S3DHDCIFG775N3D
Recipient        ND72SWJGHA7L7ECKIGWE5GLPSN5PYR6S3GZZOQBC
Amount          334,000
Fee                122.72027 !!!!
Message         298a3236-eaa1-47ac-813a-3ce5a9af999f

tyz
legendary

As for the exchanges not sure how much influence the NEM group has in the distribution process. I mean Poloniex has never even managed to implement the new fee model for XEM withdrawals wasting 100+ XEM for each transaction.

According to withdrawalfees.com, Poloniex has 15 XEM withdrawal fee. He probably meant HitBTC which has a withdrawal fee of 102 XEM. However, HitBTC generally has very high fees for the vast majority of altcoins. I have long wondered who voluntarily trades there.

Can you help me how to get my XYM? When I choose Nem Wallet Services and Symbol Opt In, systems writes that: "Opt In has finished, please update your wallet to get the latest details"....

Did you do Opt-In before snapshot? If so, just download the Symbol wallet from https://github.com/nemgrouplimited/symbol-desktop-wallet/releases and import your wallet key.
Activity: 5
Can you help me how to get my XYM? When I choose Nem Wallet Services and Symbol Opt In, systems writes that: "Opt In has finished, please update your wallet to get the latest details"....
Activity: 1106
Merit: 534

HBTC is the newest exchange that lists Symbol (XYM)

Symbol has good movements on the market to trade in the past week and I think with exchanges gradually list Symbol, there will be more opportunities to trade with it.
Binance is still silent about their distribution or listing but soon they will. Altcoin with big trading volume as Symbol won't be ignored by Binance. That exchange needs traffic and money as CZ admitted after the drama with Sushiswap in 2020.

I will wait for price at $10 or $20 for Symbol. NEM will slowly rally too. I experienced crazy time with altcoins in 2017 and 2018 so this year I won't repeat my mistakes.
Activity: 239
Merit: 103
So far everything "wrong" with the snapshot was down to individual mistakes. Everything really worked out as planned and the XYM chain is going strong.

New harvesting rewards are really great, now it is worthwile running a node and harvesting on it. Already reflects in the amount of Symbol nodes in the network which is nearly at 1000 right now. Pretty sure XEM newer came close to these figures in its history.

Pages:
Jump to: