Pages:
Author

Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs - page 12. (Read 2984135 times)

Activity: 830
Merit: 520
Nxt NEM

Poloniex just distributed XYM, did anyone get less than 1:1 ?

nope, I may have got even 1 XYM more Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

Poloniex just distributed XYM, did anyone get less than 1:1 ?
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
https://forum.nem.io/t/dear-mr-david-shaw/29909/2

I leaved this shitty project in 1.04.2021 (prima aprilis, godd day to leave that scam), finally after years i realised, that this people and community is going to fantasy world, not real use cases world. After that ride on other shitty coins was much more faster than in case of XEM and XYM, now probably will be good ride on ETH, ADA and even BTC so the biggest one. NEM is my biggest mistake in case of crypto. Bubble will burst in June, remember "winter is comming".

ProXImaX? come on, Lon Wong is the same kind of manipulator as many others in this cryptoworld. He had stolen the code. This guy is funny, no one is intrested with that kind of technology. Look at Ethereum, that is measure of success, a lot of projects builded on it, and even after bubble will be still visible not like shady NEM with anormal concentration of coins in one hand (or strict group of hands).

So be careful with that scam too.

There is some slowness - that must be admitted.
But until otherwise proven, it looks like that the "shit" is only in the "storm", which goes from the XEM-owners towards the Team. At least in the NEM discussion sites.

I would like to see some comments from the Devs before doing any radical decisions Smiley
... BloodyRookie and gimre seem to still exist in the https://nemnodes.org/richlist/
After 21th March Jaguar has transferred his 125 MXEMs from the old 5 accounts to other accounts.

What are u guys suggesting then? The reason Proxima is around is it wants to snatch some of that bullrun pollen that we all are gonna catch after BTC finally takes off and since XEM is undervalued it is likely to be the first candidate to get readily pumped. Why XEM FUD got rampant in the first place is because of greed factor. All of us are not comfortable with having two-three dummy coins on the sidelines stealing valuation from what we hold.
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.

Thank You for this!  What is very interesting to see....  There are transactions with 0 balance as they wanted to "Leave a Message".

Click the You Tube Link for a nice surprise!

Also last message reads "Listing Me".   There for all to see.   

http://explorer.symbolblockchain.io/transactions/A05846774122276A57AE344D9D1B30B757A9BF81C986C70E42231C121D2A77F4

Binance look certain to list $XYM.  If it does not pull a 3x on listing... Run..
Nxt NEM

I leaved this shitty project in 1.04.2021 (prima aprilis, godd day to leave that scam), finally after years i realised, that this people and community is going to fantasy world, not real use cases world. After that ride on other shitty coins was much more faster than in case of XEM and XYM, now probably will be good ride on ETH, ADA and even BTC so the biggest one. NEM is my biggest mistake in case of crypto. Bubble will burst in June, remember "winter is comming".

ProXImaX? come on, Lon Wong is the same kind of manipulator as many others in this cryptoworld. He had stolen the code. This guy is funny, no one is intrested with that kind of technology. Look at Ethereum, that is measure of success, a lot of projects builded on it, and even after bubble will be still visible not like shady NEM with anormal concentration of coins in one hand (or strict group of hands).

But until otherwise proven, it looks like that the "shit" is only in the "storm", which goes from the XEM-owners towards the Team. At least in the NEM discussion sites.

I would like to see some comments from the Devs before doing any radical decisions Smiley
... BloodyRookie and gimre seem to still exist in the https://nemnodes.org/richlist/
After 21th March Jaguar has transferred his 125 MXEMs from the old 5 accounts to other accounts.

The silvercoin fund has disappeared too it seems or moved. 211million  nem i believe

Silver Coin Fund NAFUNDCJBFWXJWQZITUJOIW4O3E6YHQYQYSISPVA
had 161 MXEM        Fri, 13 Nov 2020 01:11:50 UTC
but in the end of December the account was not anymore in the NEM Rich List.

Long Win ? has transferred his golden boy?   Smiley

nooo, the account is here :
http://chain.nem.ninja/#/search/NAFUNDCJBFWXJWQZITUJOIW4O3E6YHQYQYSISPVA

6 owners ... one owner seems to be BloodyRookie (alice).
There are some OUT transaction sums : 211 MXEM, but now cannot see that transaction .... ?
Maybe transferred to    New Core Wallet     NATRUSTUAB5LAWDSOWDUPQUFYRTGZTJZDGML2JKP ?

The ones, who are in more active sites and "see" the Devs, could ask about this (too).

legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

The silvercoin fund has disappeared too it seems or moved. 211million  nem i believe
Activity: 614
Merit: 254

Eventualy all coins became scam sooner or later. BTC is only real deal but that also can change.
Nxt NEM

Activity: 152
Merit: 11

Activity: 239
Merit: 103
ProximaX (XPX) is the original NEM 2.0 (XYM)

Lon Wong saved the code from the greedy and scammy "NEM Foundation".

NEVER FORGET THAT.

When XPX on Binance? Or any other exchange where you could actually buy some?

Its NEVER, nobody would ever touch that shit with a ten feet pole.
Nxt NEM
[]ProximaX (XPX) is the original NEM 2.0 (XYM)

Lon Wong saved the code from the greedy and scammy "NEM Foundation".

NEVER FORGET THAT.[]

link?

Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
Evolving to a new paradigm, NEM is something to watch out for . Blockchain applications are now ripe for the picking and as the new Internet is coming we can might as well take a peek  of new data processing technology.
The dump is bad but if you have NEM, hold it. Let's look at Ripple XRP and its rally. Time will help NEM rally and touch where it used to be.

It can be months but the market with uptrend will help you to make a draw. At least try to take a draw, don't take loss in a bull market. This correction can be months and you will have to be very patiently wait for rally. In sideway, some altcoins will be rising stars and one of them can be NEM.

If your mind is not good now, turn off your computer, do something for a few weeks and come back.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Evolving to a new paradigm, NEM is something to watch out for . Blockchain applications are now ripe for the picking and as the new Internet is coming we can might as well take a peek  of new data processing technology.
Nxt NEM
Which Exchanges support XYM now?

The "timeless" plan of Poloniex does not feel good ...     What might be the reason behind that delay?

KuCoin and Gate.io are the biggest available at the moment. More to follow, among other things, Binance. If you want to trade, I would currently recommend KuCoin.

nothing to trade, if the Exchange does not support XYM yet Smiley

Poloniex: "we are conducting maintenance on April 24th, beginning at 13:00 UTC"

Could that mean XYM ...

Are you Eadeqa-version-2 ?  Smiley      https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49238396

Let's see after one year, when Ozie the millionaire comes back here and gives BigFives :
"Hellooooo nemsters, how many millionaires online now? Look at my Lambo in these pictures! Look look: text  on the doors: "Dont toz. Ozies Lambo"
Sorry, I have had no time to chat to u, coz my Caribbean house has been under remounting. Yes, 500 000 USD for two swimming pools with golden bath rooms Cheesy   yeayea!!! Cheesy
I thank you NEM from all of my heart, which is now platinum, BTFW. Yea, I had to take the pacemaker coz it was soooo exciting October'21, when Bitcoin jumped to 140 000 USD and XEM to 10 000 sat. But no one can say that Ozie has a cheap pacemaker. No, no one! My pacemaker is the best and pure PLATIIINUUUMM !  hahahahaha !  Cheesy
Hellyea...  what i meant to say: EQUALLY BIG THANKS to NEM. NEM gave us the fortunes of lifetime!
"

Don't blow all your sats on drugs man, not good for your mental health. XEM = 10k sat, that's some completely delusional shit. It is an obsolete product that never got real traction in the first place.

See my critics only go to all these parasites attached to NEM, however they call themselves in each iteration. Core devs delivered two solid products and I am thankful for that. Everything that has grown around it is completely garbage.
Nxt NEM
XEM is going to its well deserved death and XYM is not being taken serious by anyone. I guess that was to be expected with these retards from the NEM Group in charge. Literally everything they touch evolves into a huge mess with delay after delay.

But good thing they have a CTO that is a mining expert. That is really what a PoS coin needs. Nobody else could release the roadmap that is a puzzle in pieces quite like her. All the buzzwords are on there so great success. Who needs unique feature when you can just copy everyone else.

And great decision to not release any timeline with the roadmap. So now they can fuck up infinitely without missing any deadlines. At least that lesson has been learnt finally.

Are you Eadeqa-version-2 ?  Smiley      https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49238396

Let's see after one year, when Ozie the millionaire comes back here and gives BigFives :
"Hellooooo nemsters, how many millionaires online now? Look at my Lambo in these pictures! Look look: text  on the doors: "Dont toz. Ozies Lambo"
Sorry, I have had no time to chat to u, coz my Caribbean house has been under remounting. Yes, 500 000 USD for two swimming pools with golden bath rooms Cheesy   yeayea!!! Cheesy
I thank you NEM from all of my heart, which is now platinum, BTFW. Yea, I had to take the pacemaker coz it was soooo exciting October'21, when Bitcoin jumped to 140 000 USD and XEM to 10 000 sat. But no one can say that Ozie has a cheap pacemaker. No, no one! My pacemaker is the best and pure PLATIIINUUUMM !  hahahahaha !  Cheesy
Hellyea...  what i meant to say: EQUALLY BIG THANKS to NEM. NEM gave us the fortunes of lifetime!
"

XEM is going to its well deserved death and XYM is not being taken serious by anyone. I guess that was to be expected with these retards from the NEM Group in charge. Literally everything they touch evolves into a huge mess with delay after delay.

But good thing they have a CTO that is a mining expert. That is really what a PoS coin needs. Nobody else could release the roadmap that is a puzzle in pieces quite like her. All the buzzwords are on there so great success. Who needs unique feature when you can just copy everyone else.

And great decision to not release any timeline with the roadmap. So now they can fuck up infinitely without missing any deadlines. At least that lesson has been learnt finally.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
By the time XYM gets listed the altcoin market boom might have gone away   Grin
Pages:
Jump to: