Pages:
Author

Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs - page 16. (Read 2984135 times)

Activity: 830
Merit: 520
Nxt NEM
Was there some XEM limit for Opt-in accounts?   E.g. if the account  had too few XEMs, then for it is not created the XYM-account?
(Before the snapshot I moved most of account's XEMs away, coz had unidentified problems with Win10 and the XYM-wallet)

I hope You didn't move Your xem before the snapshot happened? It needed to be in Your opt-in account at the time of the snapshot! I think the minimum was 100 xem, so if You didn't have at least 100, the account was not recorded in the snapshot.

Moved to Exchange, which was in the list of 'XYM-snapshot supported'. So, I expect to get the XYMs ...
Left under 100 XEM to that opt-in-account, which then explains the current "invisibility".

Activity: 54
Merit: 2
Possibly some errors occured in Opt-in or later ... ?

https://forum.nem.io/t/symbol-opt-in-when-should-i-expect-to-see-xym-in-my-wallet/29061/25

Was there some XEM limit for Opt-in accounts?   E.g. if the account  had too few XEMs, then for it is not created the XYM-account?

Hopefully there is not anything "fundamentally" wrong ...  it should have been quite straightforward after the Symbol-accounts were defined.
E.g. in February I found my XYM-account from the account explorer with the importance 0.017282 % and everything seemed to be ok.

Now I cannot acces that XYM-address in the XYM-wallet, tho gave the correct mnemomic.
And the account is not found from the http://explorer.symbolblockchain.io/accounts/NCEW6I*  ... just saying "This account does not have a public key yet".

(Before the snapshot I moved most of account's XEMs away, coz had unidentified problems with Win10 and the XYM-wallet)

Edit: if there has happened some error, then here is one guess/solution: the reason was in the loop, where some items were removed/skipped Smiley
       As a reward I could receive the silver coin fund's content Wink

I hope You didn't move Your xem before the snapshot happened? It needed to be in Your opt-in account at the time of the snapshot! I think the minimum was 100 xem, so if You didn't have at least 100, the account was not recorded in the snapshot.
Nxt NEM
Possibly some errors occured in Opt-in or later ... ?

https://forum.nem.io/t/symbol-opt-in-when-should-i-expect-to-see-xym-in-my-wallet/29061/25

Hopefully there is not anything "fundamentally" wrong ...  it should have been quite straightforward after the Symbol-accounts were defined.
E.g. in February I found my XYM-account from the account explorer with the importance 0.017282 % and everything seemed to be ok.

Now I cannot acces that XYM-address in the XYM-wallet, tho gave the correct mnemomic.
And the account is not found from the http://explorer.symbolblockchain.io/accounts/NCEW6I*  ... just saying "This account does not have a public key yet".

Edit: if there has happened some error, then here is one guess/solution: the reason was in the loop, where some items were removed/skipped Smiley
       As a reward I could receive the silver coin fund's content Wink

Activity: 546
Merit: 159
Devs making a lot of money in this XYM scam. Only listed in a single exchange and 99% of the people who opted-in haven't received their XYM yet, so they go on selling at these 60 cents prices and when the hodlers get their XYM they dump down to 10 cents
A single exchange?

Do you only know and use coinmarketcap to track price of XYM?
Coingecko is faster than coinmarketcap to list XYM and add available exchanges for the coin: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/symbol#markets. I can confirm you XYM has been listed and traded on 4 exchanges: Gate.io, AEX, Probit and Bittrue. More will be added to the list soon.

You can think of the question, if Binance distributed and listed XYM to your account sooner, do you sell your XYM at $0.4, not at $0.7 today as it was pumped on Gate.io hours ago?

So if Binance list XYM and price takes off to $1 or $1.5, what do you think?

People said NEM is scam because price was halved before the snapshot and did not rally days after it. When XYM has a good beginning price on Gate.io and was stable in a few days, they get a draw with investment before the snapshot, they still call NEM and XYM are scam. Seriously?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
I'm impressed with the delgated harvesting yields of symbol compared to XEM.

The block bonus rewards really add up at this moment. Might be due to limited harvesting nodes/delegated stakers?

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Devs making a lot of money in this XYM scam. Only listed in a single exchange and 99% of the people who opted-in haven't received their XYM yet, so they go on selling at these 60 cents prices and when the hodlers get their XYM they dump down to 10 cents
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
Is there any information when Symbol (XYM) can be traded for the first time and where? On CoinMarketCap Symbol is already listed but still without market and without price. As far as I know Binance wants to list XYM, is there an exact date?
Gate.io is the first exchange that credited airdrop (XYM) to customers and they opened two trading pairs for XYM.
Symbol(XYM) Airdrop Distributed & XYM/USDT Trading to Commence

Pairs:
https://www.gate.io/trade/XYM_USDT
https://www.gate.io/trade/XYM_ETH?ch=ann19848

I am waiting for announcement from Kucoin next one or two days

Just saw that it is already listed on Blockfolio[1]. Current price is around $0.40. I think, however, for the final pricing XYM is still tradable on too few exchanges. According to information, XYM should be tradable on all exchanges that have also offered the opt-in, so in principle all major exchanges. But it will probably take a few more days until the final integration. Overall, however, the price is pleasing.

[1] https://blockfolio.com/coin/XYM
Activity: 546
Merit: 159
Listing news for Symbol (XYM). 3 days after the main net launch, Symbol has some exchanges and pairs to trade.
- Gate.io: XYM/USDT and XYM/ETH
- AEX: XYM/USDT
- Probit: XYM/USDT and XYM/KRW
- Bitrue: XYM/XRP

Price tracking tool
- Blockfolio.com

Other relative coins:
- NEM (XEM): https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nem/
- Proximax (XPX): https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/proximax/

Market tracking:
- https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/symbol/: Untracked. Coinmarketcap under the control of Binance is late. That exchange has not distributed airdrop and list the Symbol.
- https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/symbol
Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
Activity: 202
Merit: 30
forum.nem.io
bla bla bla
EXACTLY!

This is the problem right? People defending this PnD that just happen in front of their eyes can't concieve that devs are certainly more tech savy and more scam savy than them.

Exit scams are no blatant, otherwise they wouldn't work. Just look into the past, coins like NXT (which gave birth to NEM btw), pyramid schemes like Bitconnect. They all had exit scams not so obvious and delusional people, who hope they will regain their 80% loss in this coin, help them to do the exit scam unknownly because they protect them by default.

Exit scam? Pyramid schemes? Bitconnect? Dude, what are you smoking? NEM has more than 6 years history, so stop with this non-sense FUD.

You seem to have forgotten about the HUNDREDS of SOCK PUPPET accounts UtopianFuture admitted to making after he was found out and gave himself millions in NEM stakes.

Or the fact that the last "foundation" president quit (Laura or something), after extensively giving herself expensive cosmetic surgeries (at the cost of NEM investors) and dumping all her NEM holdings on unsuspecting investors. She works as some marketing agent for another P&D coin now (she started as simple Yelp reviewer and somehow ends up super wealthy after covering for the NEM P&D schemes). No surprise there.

ProximaX seems to have been the victim of bad faith propaganda from the NEM foundation.

ProximaX was telling the truth when they announced taking the code with them (and rightly so, they did most of the work on what was supposed to be NEM 2.0) and parting ways from NEM.
ProximaX wasn't going to let the NEM foundation steal all their work just so they could dump secretly again on unsuspecting investors.

If anyone wants to see the REAL NEM 2.0, look into ProximaX. It was supposed to be released as "Catapult", but after all the drama with the NEM foundation they decided to rebrand to ProximaX in order to distance themselves from the NEM toxic system.

I was just going to answer to BogdanCo about the sock puppets and the foundations but lemonandfriesonetwo was quicker.
bla bla bla was very wrong quote as it skips those quite valuable matters Smiley
( blabla is such language which bigger miner boys use to shut up other boys)

About Proximax and exit scams nothing to say  Cool

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27118854

Damn... do not open old wounds Sad

You both DGBfanster and mjrmac may have some of it right, but what else we in BTT can do than trust!?
If we had no trust to utopianfuture, then we have not invested to NEM stakes.

W.C. Fields has said: "Anyone who hates children and animals can't be all bad."
https://www.azquotes.com/author/4795-W_C_Fields/tag/children

From that can be derived one cryptoworld rule:
"Anyone who codes a working blockchain can't be all bad."
(yea, I know that nowadays many criminals have moved from the streets to the net, but still I ("blindly", "stupidly"?) believe that generally coders (me included) cannot be bad people. Right? Anyone agree?)

So, we have trusted to the Devs. Some 100 %, some 90%, some less.
I guess the NEM team has itself admitted that they have done mistakes.

Tho ... in the beginning the Enlarged Dev Funds were unseen.
If I would have seen it coming, my acts were little bit different ... sigh...

There was a lot of blind trust in the early days of crypto unless you had a trustworthy escrow.  Most people trusted UtopianFuture and it was a small price to pay and small risk.  I trust the Devs and have a lot of faith in them.  They have passion for the blockchain and crypto in general, financial rewards aren't as important. Their Dev stakes have been untouched through the bull markets.
Activity: 202
Merit: 30
forum.nem.io
bla bla bla
EXACTLY!

This is the problem right? People defending this PnD that just happen in front of their eyes can't concieve that devs are certainly more tech savy and more scam savy than them.

Exit scams are no blatant, otherwise they wouldn't work. Just look into the past, coins like NXT (which gave birth to NEM btw), pyramid schemes like Bitconnect. They all had exit scams not so obvious and delusional people, who hope they will regain their 80% loss in this coin, help them to do the exit scam unknownly because they protect them by default.

Exit scam? Pyramid schemes? Bitconnect? Dude, what are you smoking? NEM has more than 6 years history, so stop with this non-sense FUD.

You seem to have forgotten about the HUNDREDS of SOCK PUPPET accounts UtopianFuture admitted to making after he was found out and gave himself millions in NEM stakes.

Or the fact that the last "foundation" president quit (Laura or something), after extensively giving herself expensive cosmetic surgeries (at the cost of NEM investors) and dumping all her NEM holdings on unsuspecting investors. She works as some marketing agent for another P&D coin now (she started as simple Yelp reviewer and somehow ends up super wealthy after covering for the NEM P&D schemes). No surprise there.

ProximaX seems to have been the victim of bad faith propaganda from the NEM foundation.

ProximaX was telling the truth when they announced taking the code with them (and rightly so, they did most of the work on what was supposed to be NEM 2.0) and parting ways from NEM.
ProximaX wasn't going to let the NEM foundation steal all their work just so they could dump secretly again on unsuspecting investors.

If anyone wants to see the REAL NEM 2.0, look into ProximaX. It was supposed to be released as "Catapult", but after all the drama with the NEM foundation they decided to rebrand to ProximaX in order to distance themselves from the NEM toxic system.

That's BS, Catapult / Symbol was developed by core Devs - Jaguar0625, Gimre, BloodyRookie and team. It's been in the making way before ProximaX was started.
Nxt NEM
bla bla bla
EXACTLY!

I was just going to answer to BogdanCo about the sock puppets and the foundations but lemonandfriesonetwo was quicker.
bla bla bla was very wrong quote as it skips those quite valuable matters Smiley

Damn... do not open old wounds Sad

You both DGBfanster and mjrmac may have some of it right, but what else we in BTT can do than trust!?
If we had no trust to utopianfuture, then we have not invested to NEM stakes.

W.C. Fields has said: "Anyone who hates children and animals can't be all bad."
https://www.azquotes.com/author/4795-W_C_Fields/tag/children

From that can be derived one cryptoworld rule:
"Anyone who codes a working blockchain can't be all bad."
(yea, I know that nowadays many criminals have moved from the streets to the net, but still I ("blindly", "stupidly"?) believe that generally coders (me included) cannot be bad people. Right? Anyone agree?)

So, we have trusted to the Devs. Some 100 %, some 90%, some less.
I guess the NEM team has itself admitted that they have done mistakes.

Tho ... in the beginning the Enlarged Dev Funds were unseen.
If I would have seen it coming, my acts were little bit different ... sigh...

Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
Is there any information when Symbol (XYM) can be traded for the first time and where? On CoinMarketCap Symbol is already listed but still without market and without price. As far as I know Binance wants to list XYM, is there an exact date?
Gate.io is the first exchange that credited airdrop (XYM) to customers and they opened two trading pairs for XYM.
Symbol(XYM) Airdrop Distributed & XYM/USDT Trading to Commence

Pairs:
https://www.gate.io/trade/XYM_USDT
https://www.gate.io/trade/XYM_ETH?ch=ann19848

I am waiting for announcement from Kucoin next one or two days
Activity: 86
bla bla bla
EXACTLY!

Activity: 653
Merit: 11
bla bla bla
EXACTLY!

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
bla bla bla
EXACTLY!

Activity: 122
I hope you wont be totally disappointed, if "your devs" aren't doing so cleanly  Cheesy

Thats a sincere wish after reading old Nem forum writings. Specially the disagreement about how much XEM's were saved to Foundation accounts. The original plan was something like 25 % to F's but finally there was 50 - 60 % Huh

Now six years later I cant avoid getting such an impression that most of the developers were young boys, who may have been genius crypto coin coders but less educated in ethics  Cool
One interesting thing was also the lack of commenting by the leading coders. Apparently they didnt want to get dirt to their hands. If they wanted that Foundations get only 25 % then they said so. No comments at all means ,,,,, what ?   Cool

Maybe one evolvement has been done in Symbol platform when they did drop the Foundations. Maybe also they read or even remembered the old disagreements. Or they just got older  Grin
EXACTLY!

Activity: 86

Was symbol launched already ? 

Symbol launch is delayed past the 15 March.

There has been an anomaly identified in the deployment step.

It is being investigated and will take a few hours.

An issue was identified & is now resolved. The remaining steps in the process will take some hours to work through, slowly & methodically, but we are back on track. We can’t provide an ETA yet. Will update here later.

Will update here ?
Pages:
Jump to: