Pages:
Author

Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs - page 11. (Read 2984135 times)

Activity: 653
Merit: 11
Why do you all mention NEM and XYM but forget to mention the original NEM 2.0 is really ProximaX ??  Huh

because
a) you have not shown the proofs of that case
b) what does it matter, if some project has taken a copy from NEM to its base. The "copyright" to use "NEM version X" still remains in the original project and its SW line.

All the proof is in this NEM thread.

Go back in this forum thread and you will see everyone talking about Catapult aka NEM 2.0 which split off to become ProximaX.

Stop acting ignorant, you are one of the bag holders from those times.

Surprising you still insist on being here.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 830
Merit: 520
Nxt NEM
Why do you all mention NEM and XYM but forget to mention the original NEM 2.0 is really ProximaX ??  Huh

because
a) you have not shown the proofs of that case
b) what does it matter, if some project has taken a copy from NEM to its base. The "copyright" to use "NEM version X" still remains in the original project and its SW line.

Activity: 653
Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

Summary:
Server has a couple of important fixes which are highly recommended for node owners to update.
Release Components
Core Server v1.0.1.0
REST v2.3.6
SDK - TS/JS v1.0.1
Symbol Bootstrap v1.0.6
https://forum.nem.io/t/symbol-mainnet-upgrade/30481
Activity: 103
Merit: 2
Nxt NEM
RIP XYM XEM and all that shitcoins ever made including BTC Cheesy

says the bag filler and the whale of the future Smiley

Good point;)

But to be honest bubble is over for 95%, only some huge market manipulationcan can change that and that is the reason why i leave 5% chance that after deep correction (60-70% from top of TMC marketcap) will be some uptrend renewal, but it needs time, months to correct now, unfortunately big crisis is ahead of us in the whole world, especially in Europe. People in crisis will have no money for speculating. Helicopter money will change nothing in this case, when Fiat money gets in the hyperinflation track. People will have to pay huge amounts of savings for food, not good climate for cryptoinvestments. And big whales accumulate now real assets like palladium, some contracts on food (corn, wheat etc.) , after this shake off on crypto.

Time for new bubble will come after crisis, maybe in 2023 will be final dip in crypto, maybe in 2024, market will choose. 2025 should give one more time huge growth and maybe 1mln$ for BTC. This will be bubble of all bubbles.

Pending orders now i have only in case of XYM not XEM, XYM is much more probable for some manipulation of whale/Akita- Zaif owner. 0.1$ if BTC and ETH will do new dips this weekend. Now is not game for only filling bags and wait. Only for buy, sell 100% higher, 50% earnings save to new dip, rest earned XYM (so this second 50%) get to the bag and harvest.

"Helicopter money will change nothing in this case, when Fiat money gets in the hyperinflation track."

Some say that it is the helicopter money, which may cause the hyperinflation...
but some say that "they" will not let that happen. It would eat rich people's money.

Do you think that hyperinflation is coming and what is the reason for it?
Activity: 152

Good point;)

But to be honest bubble is over for 95%, only some huge market manipulationcan can change that and that is the reason why i leave 5% chance that after deep correction (60-70% from top of TMC marketcap) will be some uptrend renewal, but it needs time, months to correct now, unfortunately big crisis is ahead of us in the whole world, especially in Europe. People in crisis will have no money for speculating. Helicopter money will change nothing in this case, when Fiat money gets in the hyperinflation track. People will have to pay huge amounts of savings for food, not good climate for cryptoinvestments. And big whales accumulate now real assets like palladium, some contracts on food (corn, wheat etc.) , after this shake off on crypto.

Time for new bubble will come after crisis, maybe in 2023 will be final dip in crypto, maybe in 2024, market will choose. 2025 should give one more time huge growth and maybe 1mln$ for BTC. This will be bubble of all bubbles.

Pending orders now i have only in case of XYM not XEM, XYM is much more probable for some manipulation of whale/Akita- Zaif owner. 0.1$ if BTC and ETH will do new dips this weekend. Now is not game for only filling bags and wait. Only for buy, sell 100% higher, 50% earnings save to new dip, rest earned XYM (so this second 50%) get to the bag and harvest.
Activity: 546
Merit: 159
I am really surprised that so many things are not going well at XYM after the successful snapshot. Can anyone say when Binance will finally fully activate XYM (i.e. when deposits, withdrawals and trading will be possible)?
Binance allowed withdrawal weeks ago but they are very late at the time. Symbol topped up above $0.77 but when Binance allowed users to withdraw XYM, its price is /3.

Gate.io is the best exchange with airdrop distributions. They do their works fastly and treat their users fair enough.

No one knows what Binance did with first two months after the snapshot.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
I am really surprised that so many things are not going well at XYM after the successful snapshot. Can anyone say when Binance will finally fully activate XYM (i.e. when deposits, withdrawals and trading will be possible)?
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
Nem loses its value after a hard fork and it is very painful to watch. Market capitalization is falling, and I think that sooner or later Nem will lose its value. The developers have switched and are focusing more on Xym, which should eventually replace NEM entirely. I remember when the project was in the top 10 and the coinmarket, and now we are watching it die.
Nxt NEM

Activity: 11
Merit: 1
Hi all, good news XYM officially ranked on CMC.
At ranking it was at 205. Good market cap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/symbol/
Nxt NEM
Bubble of BTC ended 14.04 and of ETH and altcoins 12.05, now last shitcoins can be pumped like NANO, what with XYM? Ask Akita/Zaif manipulators, they have not much time for fake pump, they should hurry up because in June slaughter of cryptosheeple will be faster and no pump will be possible.

Next bubble in 2024/25, but NEM Team has proved many times that price of XEM and XYM now is not in area of theirs priorities. They are doing it only for fun or for whales, not for investors.

Proper name for NEM coin should look like "Symbol of Shitcoin" (with ticker SOS)

Better wait for 2023 and start to seek good projects with 75% drop from ATH Smiley Cya

PS

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shiba-inu/

Cheesy Akita morons look how it should be made!

PS2

PooCoin or XYM what will do x10 from now? I think PooCoin has better chances for that achievement Cheesy

that ONION have much more chances too...

Who would pay 10 $ for poo ?
Much should be changed in this world before I would pay...   Wink
Bubble of BTC ended 14.04 and of ETH and altcoins 12.05, now last shitcoins can be pumped like NANO, what with XYM? Ask Akita/Zaif manipulators, they have not much time for fake pump, they should hurry up because in June slaughter of cryptosheeple will be faster and no pump will be possible.

Next bubble in 2024/25, but NEM Team has proved many times that price of XEM and XYM now is not in area of theirs priorities. They are doing it only for fun or for whales, not for investors.

Proper name for NEM coin should look like "Symbol of Shitcoin" (with ticker SOS)

Better wait for 2023 and start to seek good projects with 75% drop from ATH Smiley Cya

PS

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shiba-inu/

Cheesy Akita morons look how it should be made!

PS2

https://www.coingecko.com/pl/waluty/poocoin

PooCoin or XYM what will do x10 from now? I think PooCoin has better chances for that achievement Cheesy

https://www.coingecko.com/pl/waluty/deeponion

that ONION have much more chances too...
Nxt NEM
Why XEM's price is now ~50% greater than XYM's ?

Would have thought that it is vice versa.....

Many people are dumping. Whales like low price. They will buy with this low price then resell on pump.

NEM Support HitBTC.

HitBTC worlds biggest Scam.

NEM Supporting Scammers gives ZERO FAITH in project, thats why we see 1 BTC buy support and less than 3btc daily vol on XYM on Bittrex.

wrong grammar?   "NEM Support HitBTC"

It is "HitBTC Supports NEM", and therefore there is very light accusation against a team, which may help some exchange to support team's coin. Such a team is just doing their job.

Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.

Many people are dumping. Whales like low price. They will buy with this low price then resell on pump.

NEM Support HitBTC.

HitBTC worlds biggest Scam.

NEM Supporting Scammers gives ZERO FAITH in project, thats why we see 1 BTC buy support and less than 3btc daily vol on XYM on Bittrex.

Activity: 614
Merit: 254

Nxt NEM

Pages:
Jump to: