Pages:
Author

Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs - page 4. (Read 2984072 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 12

ok. Maybe speculations are "silent" and visible in the markets-statistics: if the Volume lies too long below 500 - 1000 USD (or 100 USD?) per day, then the delisting in that market may become true.

Therefore, go to your favourite Exchange and sell ... or buy!  Smiley

It shows once again, you can't rely on anyone. So DYOR.
CMC had deleted XEM/BTC briefly only to re-release this trading pair shortly after.
Is there a trade of XEM/BTC on binance ? Theoretically = No ...
Nevertheless, the trading volume(24h) changes on CMC ..... mmmhhh ...." Binance Convert " ....?

What pisses me off the most are the crappy links from CMC for the trading pairs to the exchanges. If an exchange is not insterested in publishing a trading pair, that exchange should not be published on CMC with that trading pair either. Full stop!

mmmmhhh ...   there's a small SBF in everything ...     Roll Eyes 
Activity: 29
Merit: 2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Binance will remove a... XEM/BTC".

Are there speculations about other Exchanges removing XEM or XYM?

It doesn't look like speculation and it was written on the Binance: https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/notice-of-removal-of-trading-pairs-2022-11-28-f88299165488493cba3e53208c19080d

It's been 2 days, but as you can see on the https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nem/markets/ XEM traded on this exchange. I don't know what it is and why. Perhaps the Binance changed its mind about delisting NEW. It's a bit strange.

ok. Maybe speculations are "silent" and visible in the markets-statistics: if the Volume lies too long below 500 - 1000 USD (or 100 USD?) per day, then the delisting in that market may become true.

Therefore, go to your favourite Exchange and sell ... or buy!  Smiley
Activity: 204
Merit: 1
Announced and done. Binance
XEM/BTC - deleted.
XEM/USDT - only this one pair is traded. If things go on like this, this pair will be deleted too...
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
DYOR ... There is really nothing to add

What do you mean by that comment?  .. is that an answer to my post.   .......

No, this comment was actually not meant for you.
"Nothing to add" refers to DYOR.
You're a bit late this time, I'm afraid. I had deleted two other comments and made this one. Sorry.
... what happend with the project ?... still alive and well ? ... what do you expect from such questions ?  Probably answers like " we are still alive " ?
Question and answer on the same level ...

ok, I did not see those Smiley

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It doesn't look like speculation and it was written on the Binance: https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/notice-of-removal-of-trading-pairs-2022-11-28-f88299165488493cba3e53208c19080d

It's been 2 days, but as you can see on the https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nem/markets/ XEM traded on this exchange. I don't know what it is and why. Perhaps the Binance changed its mind about delisting NEW. It's a bit strange.
Can you tell me please?
1. the official site? nem.io has not been working for a long time!
2. Reliable wallet on windows and android?

You're a bit late this time, I'm afraid. I had deleted two other comments and made this one. Sorry.
... what happend with the project ?... still alive and well ? ... what do you expect from such questions ?  Probably answers like " we are still alive " ?

ok, I did not see those Smiley

@gimre

" https://forum.nem.io/t/introduce-yourself/16832 "  This topic is meant to serve as a list of introductions.
Please do not use it for replies and/or discussion such posts will be removed.

...  start with yourself .... if you already start such a thread ....

thx

Why have many of these people lost faith in NEM & Symbol ?

------------
PS:
And before I forget .... Since when has @Hatchet actually been working for ValkyrieFunds as an advisor? ....

... but maybe I'm wrong ...
+7 years of block production.
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet." -Aristotle

NEM for the long-haul. Smiley

Without words, ... the current behaviour of a core dev has massively damaged NIS(XEM).
I'm sorry, but such statements have become so absurd.
I read this statement from @Hatchet in a post(Binance).

- Their feedback was that it had nothing to do with liquidity, but "protecting user".
  We are also clueless. There was zero communication. -

Well, many people who have been following this blockchain for years have the same feeling.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
+7 years of block production.

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet." -Aristotle

NEM for the long-haul. Smiley

I am more enthusiastic about this answer.

One reason is certainly the stupid and hasty ego trip of a core dev.

I love you too.

At least it shows that criticism is being taken notice of.
Even if it falls on deaf ears.

Reason is probably due to low volume..  at least the XEM/USDT pair is still there.

The trading volume only plays a subordinate role here. The more important reasons are those that lead to such a low trading volume in the first place.
This is one of the problems that already existed in the past, but which have intensified with the current actions of those responsible.

-------------

PS ( Only one of the reasons ) :
The unilateral stop of NIS rewards was on 11.02.22 .
This is despite the fact that NIS has very low transaction fees.
Many nodes have been shut down since then.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Binance  XEM/BTC pair will be removed on 2022-11-28 08:00 GMT+5. Please be aware of possible risks.
Does anyone know the reason?
Do you have a link to the source of this information?
The only risk is that if the delisting happens, then the price of XEM will finally slide close to zero. Now it costs only $0.03.

Here's what I was able to google:

"Fellow Binancians,
Binance will remove and cease trading on the following trading pairs at 2022-11-28 03:00 (UTC):
Spot Pairs: ARK/BTC, BEAM/BTC, BTCST/BTC, BTCST/USDT, GTO/BTC, GTO/USDT, MITH/BTC, MITH/BNB, PERL/BTC, PNT/BTC, REP/BTC, SRM/BNB, SRM/BTC, SRM/USDT, TRIBE/USDT, XEM/BTC
".

Source: https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/notice-of-removal-of-trading-pairs-2022-11-28-f88299165488493cba3e53208c19080d

This appears to be true, but without giving reasons for the delisting.

Reason is probably due to low volume..  at least the XEM/USDT pair is still there.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
Binance  XEM/BTC pair will be removed on 2022-11-28 08:00 GMT+5. Please be aware of possible risks.
Do you have a link to the source of this information?
The only risk is that if the delisting happens, then the price of XEM will finally slide close to zero. Now it costs only $0.03.

Here's what I was able to google:

"Fellow Binancians,
Binance will remove and cease trading on the following trading pairs at 2022-11-28 03:00 (UTC):
Spot Pairs: ARK/BTC, BEAM/BTC, BTCST/BTC, BTCST/USDT, GTO/BTC, GTO/USDT, MITH/BTC, MITH/BNB, PERL/BTC, PNT/BTC, REP/BTC, SRM/BNB, SRM/BTC, SRM/USDT, TRIBE/USDT, XEM/BTC
".

Source: https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/notice-of-removal-of-trading-pairs-2022-11-28-f88299165488493cba3e53208c19080d

This appears to be true, but without giving reasons for the delisting.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

https://nem.io is not available anymore ?

twitter account prectically not active for 6 months..

is it dead ?

What do you mean by that comment?  .. is that an answer to my post. If it is, then it is a bad one Smiley

"nothing to add"

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent.

Is From Above still here ?

Would it be the time to tell this part of the Truth?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7280315

June 12, 2014, 11:03:41 PM    From Above :
what if i told u who i really was in this project? well, lets keep this for later.
Activity: 13
Is Nem still alive and well?
PS @gimre :
Nobody minds if you refute my statement with good arguments.
Unfortunately, these arguments do not seem to exist.     Wink

Current site rules seem to say that consecutive posts should be in one post, separated by a line ;-)

Pages:
Jump to: