Pages:
Author

Topic: [NemosMiner] multi algo profit switching NVIDIA/CPU miner - page 19. (Read 289447 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Plus logic does seem to be better than standard estimates and *just* 24hr averages, yes.

Not convincing enough for me. I'd rather have a little less $$$ than to keep worrying all day and night about an unstable program.
I don't like the GUI, I enable the console data. I run 3.0 for the plus logic. I have a few that run 3.0 with only 4 algos across 5 pools 'enabled' and they are over 20 days of uptime at the moment. My 'testbed' machine where I've tried to run all algos, all pools, and work out stable OCs is a pain in the ass.

You can pull the newest compiled miners out of the ps1 on github, and then run them solo, or in an old version, or however you want. If you're not using the plus logic then there isn't alot of reason to run nemos.

how did you do that?
disablig gui and only using console data?
Activity: 32
Is it possible to replace "built-in" miners with custom ones?
Yes. Rather simple. It is discussed every 10 pages or so.
Thanks, I´ve found something and just replaced miner in bin folder. If there is any further write-up, I will welcome anyway,
Activity: 91
Nemos can mine on zergpool in LTC, and on zpool in BTC?
Activity: 84
Yes. Rather simple. It is discussed every 10 pages or so.
Activity: 514
Merit: 11
Every day worse Nemos, when he does not leave negative he leaves with absurd number.

https://prnt.sc/j9fyg7

What does it look like at the pool?

From your screenshot, NemosMiner has been running for only 22 minutes. Your trust level must be around 6%.
If you just earned some blocks in these 22 minutes, the Earnings Tracker will assume constant earnings and extend to a day.
Just wait for it to learn and get a meaningfull sample to do the projections. That is what Trus Level indicates.

As to negative values, same thing, how does it look at the pool?
Pools are updating estimations sometimes lower than when you earned the block resulting in lowering your total earned.
I such cases, you're actually having negative growth at the pool.

Edit: The sample frequency for Earnings Tracker is 10 minutes which sometimes causes discrepencies between different instances. This will be change to 3 minutes in next version of NPlusMiner to avoid that.

Edit 2: One example of cases where we might show negative values (accurately) : https://github.com/nemosminer/NemosMiner/issues/542

Activity: 32
Activity: 72
Every day worse Nemos, when he does not leave negative he leaves with absurd number.

Activity: 40
At Blazepool the name of my rigs does not show up.  They all show as "-".

How can I fix this?
Add in the ID=xxx

THX!

How can I fix this?
Add in the ID=xxx
Plus logic does seem to be better than standard estimates and *just* 24hr averages, yes.

Not convincing enough for me. I'd rather have a little less $$$ than to keep worrying all day and night about an unstable program.
I don't like the GUI, I enable the console data. I run 3.0 for the plus logic. I have a few that run 3.0 with only 4 algos across 5 pools 'enabled' and they are over 20 days of uptime at the moment. My 'testbed' machine where I've tried to run all algos, all pools, and work out stable OCs is a pain in the ass.

You can pull the newest compiled miners out of the ps1 on github, and then run them solo, or in an old version, or however you want. If you're not using the plus logic then there isn't alot of reason to run nemos.
Activity: 40

How can I fix this?
Activity: 10
https://gyazo.com/c9bb048a23b92b5e88dfc569dd89adb9

Hello,

My rig uses 1070,1080,1080 ti gpus, 10 units. After some time random gpus shut off for about 5 mins. I tried to turn off downvolting but the issue is still there. Maybe someone have some ideas how to fix this issue?

Also, time to time nemosminer stops responding and doesn't change algorithms until i restart it. Maybe someone have some ideas how to fix this issue?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Does anyone knows the numbers with nemosminer,i mean how much more profit % is there with it then instead mining raven for example?Never used algo switcher before and not sure if its worth it,thx in advance for asnwers Smiley
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

Version 2.5.2 also has the PLUS logic -- and no GUI -- as I mentioned I still have 2.5.2 on most of my rigs.

I had probs with 2.5.x too.
Activity: 714
Merit: 512

Version 2.5.2 also has the PLUS logic -- and no GUI -- as I mentioned I still have 2.5.2 on most of my rigs.

cjv
Activity: 1
Hi, any chance to add "Cryptonight-Monero" algo on MPH?
Sniffdog lacks the "plus" logic if I understand correctly ? I am testing it out on my home office PC (have also tested NEMO 3.1).
I am still on NEMO 2.5.2 on the majority of my systems (around 80 other systems) as I don't care for the GUI... but I would like to have Excavator for NEO and LYRA2.

Like I said, I have been out for a while.

Is the "plus" logic bringing in more money?
I used Nemos 2.3 and was happy about it.. But there was no Zergpool, and it the last coup of days it started to give me Powershell errors. Worked like a charm before...

Sniffdog lacks the "plus" logic if I understand correctly ? I am testing it out on my home office PC (have also tested NEMO 3.1).
I am still on NEMO 2.5.2 on the majority of my systems (around 80 other systems) as I don't care for the GUI... but I would like to have Excavator for NEO and LYRA2.

Like I said, I have been out for a while.

Is the "plus" logic bringing in more money?
I used Nemos 2.3 and was happy about it.. But there was no Zergpool, and it the last coup of days it started to give me Powershell errors. Worked like a charm before...
As much as i liked Nemos , GUI version likes to become nonresponsive , sometimes PS glich out and yeah , its laggy.

Same here. Liked Nemos too... but now I switched to Sniffs.

Pages:
Jump to: