Author

Topic: [NemosMiner] multi algo profit switching NVIDIA/CPU miner - page 207. (Read 289447 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
If anyone does want to enable other Algos, edit the PowerShell scripts in the miners folder respectively, you can turn on other algos. Ethrash support does need the another miner and some other arguments passed to it to work. But I have enabled Skein and a few others I have seen being profitable.

Also, you can edit the PowerShell script NemosMinerV2 and edit the donation to what you would like.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
whats going on here, did somebody hijack minerx account?
this thing on github is a joke and a blatant ripoff of aaronsace excellent work
Activity: 6
Appears that also 5% of your rigs time is tied to the devs mining addy 1QGADhdMRpp9Pk5u5zG1TrHKRrdK5R81TE. I have no issue donating, but if this is hard coded without stating, that is kind of messed up.   Shocked
Activity: 20
No skein algo in new version? Maybe I can`t find how to activate it? Skein is often profitable.
How to use not all device  Huh I try -d 0 it not working
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Thanks for the work on this!
Activity: 7
Be carrefull : sources are not programs sources : you can't compile them.
I wanted to try this program but files are Windows executables, not sources that I can compile under Ubuntu :-(
My RIG is under Ubuntu.

ONLY FOR WINDOWS USER :-(

The old version seems better anyway.
It uses faster miners, and actually support Equihash unlike the new version... 0_o
Activity: 826
Merit: 440
Be carrefull : sources are not programs sources : you can't compile them.
I wanted to try this program but files are Windows executables, not sources that I can compile under Ubuntu :-(
My RIG is under Ubuntu.

ONLY FOR WINDOWS USER :-(
Activity: 728
Merit: 256
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
: ) this thread is closing soon..
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
Where can we download the new Nemosminer? I did not find it in the first post. Or am I to dumb^^
You're not dumb : link is unvisible...

https://github.com/nemosminer/NemosMiner-v2.0-Zpool

thanks CarlOrff i had already PM'd him a link : )
Where can we download the new Nemosminer? I did not find it in the first post. Or am I to dumb^^
You're not dumb : link is unvisible...

https://github.com/nemosminer/NemosMiner-v2.0-Zpool
Activity: 18
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
#NemosMiner-v2.0

NemosMiner-v2.0-zpool Monitors crypto mining pools in real-time in order to find the most profitable Algo Auto Benchmarks Each algo to get optimal speeds Fully automated / Set And Forget / Auto Downloads Miners supports all NVIDIA cards:

NemosMiner-v2.0-mph will be coming soon
Activity: 13
this thread will be closed within 6hours...

#NemosMiner-v2.0

Nice, I'm hyped
Activity: 322
Merit: 233

Storx
Jr. Membe "you know nothing jon snow"

LoL, you reminded me of that moment in the movie when she says that above while moaning to orgasm.. lol... first thing that popped into my brain
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
"you know nothing jon snow"
Activity: 322
Merit: 233

If others can add to this, maybe i can learn more from it all as well... im just going off of things i have witnessed in my testings...

Well, since you did such a good job at de-mystifying zpools inner workings, maybe you should ask tpruvot about connection between algo intensity and CPU speeds.
Anyway, we need more Sherlocks like you on-board.

to be honest i have no clue how everything works.. i just keep asking people until more than once person tells me the same thing, then if i can test it i do to verify it.. otherwise i just pass on knowledge that was told to me...
Jump to: