Pages:
Author

Topic: [NemosMiner] multi algo profit switching NVIDIA/CPU miner - page 81. (Read 289447 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Hi

I recently started using nemosminer v2.4.1. I am using the auto algorithm feature and mining to miningpoolhub. I keep getting messages from my antivirus saying a 'threat has been detected. Stopped attempt to connect to www.ahashpool.com' . Why do i keep getting this error? Why is nemosminer even attempting to connect to ahashpool when i am running the miningpoolhub batch file? the previous version i used (v2.2) did not have this problem
Activity: 112
in your opinion guys, are you mining in ashpool or miningpoolhub?

Those of us running 24, 48, 60, 72, and 80 gpu setups use AHashPool because our tests have shown higher daily revenue which is consistent with the 24hr api lookups on these pools.
Check out comparison for 1080ti card on all pools using last 24 hour ACTUAL profit data : https://imgur.com/a/j9Ee5

Those that don't know any better or keep ignoring the comparison chart or have conducted flawed tests to compare (24 hr one pool, a different 24 hr on another pool, etc) still stick to zpool/miningpoolhub/hashrefinery/nicehash

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
in your opinion guys, are you mining in ashpool or miningpoolhub?
Activity: 36
Hey, how do we change the benchmark time on the new version? I'd like it to benchmark a little longer since it's not really taking the algo's actual average speed due to less bench marking time.
Activity: 84
On Ahashpool it looks like a longer interval is needed.

I haven't pinned it down but I think it runs a bigger DIFF than ZPOOL so it takes a bit to get the first share... usually a solid minute between switches.

I am testing a 5-minute interval on my workers -- I had been on a 3-minute with ZPOOL but I am losing 25% of my day with a 1-minute swap time.

If 5-minutes is superior I may even try 10-minutes.

I really like ZPOOL... but I have a ton of workers so switching algos is super buggy (always times out) and the interface goes down all the time... so I am trying to work it out with Ahashpool.

zpool is pps so you need fast switching or even hooping
ahashpool is something between pps and ppnls , like a ppnls+ optimisedfor multi algo i still trying to find the best interval too
Activity: 6
I hope someday someone will make a guide how to use YiiimpLogger with free hosting. Tried today on 000webhost (have sql and cron listed in futures) but nothing succeeded. Maybe someone have step-by-step guide? Thx )
Activity: 72
Thanks for the nice comments on YiimpLogger.
v2.0 has a 24h column, that's the only difference.

But I found some small bugs.. Sorry guys, will be fixed soon.
Also, Ahash has changed their API cache time.. That's why there are a few 0 eur/usd earnings per hour. Can't do anything about it.. Sorry. Sad

Not Found
The requested URL /yiimplogger/yiimplogger2.0.zip was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
Thanks for the nice comments on YiimpLogger.
v2.0 has a 24h column, that's the only difference.

But I found some small bugs.. Sorry guys, will be fixed soon.
Also, Ahash has changed their API cache time.. That's why there are a few 0 eur/usd earnings per hour. Can't do anything about it.. Sorry. Sad
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
On Ahashpool it looks like a longer interval is needed.

I haven't pinned it down but I think it runs a bigger DIFF than ZPOOL so it takes a bit to get the first share... usually a solid minute between switches.

I am testing a 5-minute interval on my workers -- I had been on a 3-minute with ZPOOL but I am losing 25% of my day with a 1-minute swap time.

If 5-minutes is superior I may even try 10-minutes.

I really like ZPOOL... but I have a ton of workers so switching algos is super buggy (always times out) and the interface goes down all the time... so I am trying to work it out with Ahashpool.
Activity: 28
@BitBustah: Ive updated to your new yiimplogger 2.0, but it looks exactly like ver. 1.0.... maybe you forgot to update a file?
Activity: 60
BitBustah - Thank you for sharing YiimpLogger 2.0 with everyone, very much appreciated! 

2.0 no way! Cheesy

Am running 1.0 atm, uploaded just de index from 2.0 download doesnt show the last 24 hours column. Checking in code is not showing the column. Is the download actually containing the new version?

Activity: 349
Merit: 102
For me driver 388.x + Nemo 2.41 is unstable, after some hours cards start randomly crashing, dissapearing from list of Cuda devices Sad (1060 or 1070Ti)
Someone with similar problems?
388+2.31 was rock solid

I'm running 390.65 (latest) with 1060/1070/1080ti and it's stable so you could try updating to that. If they still disappear and you are OCing maybe try reducing or running stock and see if that helps?
Activity: 36
Benchmarking with the new version that came out seems pretty buggy. I am able to benchmark the algos if I only run one at a time but writing them in together will fail one or two algos and running them after the benchmark yields the same issues. Went back to the previous version since it's running rock solid for a week straight already (without neoscrypt). Anyone  having the same issues?
Activity: 112
BitBustah - Thank you for sharing YiimpLogger 2.0 with everyone, very much appreciated! 
Care to share the name of the pool ?
At that time, it was blockmunch, which is a little earlier mentioned, instead of 0.001 I had a whole week 0.0015, on one algorithm (xevan).
Alas, now there are fewer people, yes and some coins disconnected. The same C11 would bring more money, but there is no one on it.

I made that blockmuch pool file last week. Tried it out.. BM was doing very bad. Not worth it.
Activity: 79
At that time, it was blockmunch, which is a little earlier mentioned, instead of 0.001 I had a whole week 0.0015, on one algorithm (xevan).
Alas, now there are fewer people, yes and some coins disconnected. The same C11 would bring more money, but there is no one on it.
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
For me driver 388.x + Nemo 2.41 is unstable, after some hours cards start randomly crashing, dissapearing from list of Cuda devices Sad (1060 or 1070Ti)
Someone with similar problems?
388+2.31 was rock solid
I added my vert address in nemos and that doesnt appear to be working.

https://www.ahashpool.com/
Just right now ahashpool has a lot lower income than some single coins.
Just someone says a lot, the more on the pool of people, the less your income. I switched to another pool where there were only 200 people, and was able to get almost 1.5 times more than here. Yes, we were looking for blocks for a few hours, but for me it's not a problem, only interested in the final result.

Please share.
Activity: 35
Merit: 1

Just someone says a lot, the more on the pool of people, the less your income. I switched to another pool where there were only 200 people, and was able to get almost 1.5 times more than here. Yes, we were looking for blocks for a few hours, but for me it's not a problem, only interested in the final result.

Activity: 79

Pages:
Jump to: