Pages:
Author

Topic: [NemosMiner] multi algo profit switching NVIDIA/CPU miner - page 84. (Read 289447 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Anyone have a second to check my stats:

http://www.zpool.ca/?address=1B7yZU9xDuxCu2n1XmjTtc6DwT7zXhneDt

Mined all night with zpool on my Titan V and made a measly $3. THe actual profits seem to be WAY lower than the benchmarks suggest. This normal?

It has to do with how zpool calculates their realtime profit and the fact that you can never get a good connection to the 24hr api.  I find that it pops me out of the most profitable coins at all the wrong times to where I'll end up with small shares of the good coins and big shares of crap that has little value.  Running Ahashpool24hr worked well for me as well as hash refinery.  Hashrefinery is hit or miss though.  There's such a small group of miners that you get huge shares but it's a bit more of a gamble.  I had a couple of days that were way better than ahashpool and some that were way worse.  When crack got pissed at the xvg wallet and dropped it from zpool I made a killing on hashrefinery with some shares over 25xvg per block with just 4x1070.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1

Mined all night with zpool on my Titan V and made a measly $3. THe actual profits seem to be WAY lower than the benchmarks suggest. This normal?

Welcome to Zpool....  time to switch to ahashpool and make more.   $3/12 hrs is low, should be at $4-$5/12 hours or $8-$10/day right now on ahashpool

nicehash pays better than ahashpool these days.
Yes, absolutely, and it's a lot cheaper, and the risk that you get hacked is a lot lower too. Oh and it pays you in unicorns.

Might there be a nicehash24hr.bat in the works or would it be something I could edit manually?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Welcome to Zpool....  time to switch to ahashpool and make more.   $3/12 hrs is low, should be at $4-$5/12 hours or $8-$10/day right now on ahashpool

You have no clue newbie, 24 hr api from nicehash reports $5.17 for my 1070ti while ahashpool is $6.08, you have much to learn...
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Quote from: random people
$/hour £/hour
[/quote

Really?, do you even read what you are writing  Grin

Prices change so quickly denoting in fiat is completely useless.

If you want to show how much you are making, should be making, other miners make:

Use 0.0123 BTC/hour, day, week etc.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

Yes, absolutely, and it's a lot cheaper, and the risk that you get hacked is a lot lower too. Oh and it pays you in unicorns.
Activity: 18

Activity: 79
Mined all night with zpool on my Titan V...
If not difficult, please lay out a screenshot of the client window,  where the value of speed card =)

Activity: 32

... open a command prompt window, cd to the bin folder where the miner is located (ie: Bin\NVIDIA-Alexis78Phi)
Hope this not too confusing.

Just an FYI CLoco,
Open the folder - type cmd in address bar - bask in awesomeness.
Activity: 7

switched to 2.3c. by my calculations, the profit is more than 2.4 and 2.4.1
4x1060 3Gb + 4x1060 6gb.

Having same feeling as well, income seems noticeable lower since newer version, all thought hashrate is higher.

Testing now with Awesome miner for coming 24 hours on few rigs to see if profit is more stable. Profit is not even close to what benchmark is suggesting.

Benchmark saying 21 euro would mean hourly around 80 cent. Last 5 hours average hourly income is 30 cents. For 5 x gtx 1070 rig. Euro.

Will try with 2.3c again as well !

Market has been in a slump last few days causing mining profits to be lower per day/hour.  I run both AwesomeMiner and NemosMiner and honestly my NemosMiner farm is doing better per card than my AwesomeMiner farm.
Hello guys

i read about the slow start up of GPU's due to high intensity.

I tried to find logs from MINER - but there is only log from nemos script.
Anyone knows default intensity for nist5, blake2s, skein, phi ?

these arent set in the miner.ps1

only those:

"c11" = " -i 21 -d $SelGPUCC" #C11
    "x17" = " -i 21  -d $SelGPUCC" #X17

where do i find that values, and where should i change the parameters for each algo? (the intensity for command line)

MINERS subfolder, edit each file and look for those uncommented lines
Activity: 60
4x1060 3Gb + 4x1060 6gb.

Having same feeling as well, income seems noticeable lower since newer version, all thought hashrate is higher.

Testing now with Awesome miner for coming 24 hours on few rigs to see if profit is more stable. Profit is not even close to what benchmark is suggesting.

Benchmark saying 21 euro would mean hourly around 80 cent. Last 5 hours average hourly income is 30 cents. For 5 x gtx 1070 rig. Euro.

Will try with 2.3c again as well !
Activity: 86
4x1060 3Gb + 4x1060 6gb.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
I also can report that ccminerKlaust is faster on Neoscrypt for me than PalginHSR.
6,75MH/s vs 6,48MH/s on 6x MSI 1070ti Armor with settings 70/+200/+650
What intensity settings are you using on either miner?
The clocks are hardly going to be the deciding factor if they're the same...
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Why can not I do OC with afterburner?
always returns to 0 all
http://prntscr.com/i4vq5l
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
Hello guys

i read about the slow start up of GPU's due to high intensity.

I tried to find logs from MINER - but there is only log from nemos script.
Anyone knows default intensity for nist5, blake2s, skein, phi ?

these arent set in the miner.ps1

only those:

"c11" = " -i 21 -d $SelGPUCC" #C11
    "x17" = " -i 21  -d $SelGPUCC" #X17

where do i find that values, and where should i change the parameters for each algo? (the intensity for command line)
Activity: 4
Currently my profit with 3 rigs seems to be around 70% of benchmark value. Mining at ahashpool. Other people seeing same?

Mine is similar to 70% as well, which is still better than mining single coin or using nicehash. My friend has a similar hashing power mining rig and he is using nicehash, gonna compare results in few weeks.
Activity: 3
Hello Smiley

i have newly added HSRminer in NemosMultiAlgoMiner where it mines via Neoscrypt algo.

I putted my swap file to 24GB (have 8GB RAM) but when Nemos miner mine via this HSRminer my RAM usage and Disk usage are near 100%.

Whats wrong? or what should i do to lower those %?

Thanks in advance Wink
Activity: 72
Currently my profit with 3 rigs seems to be around 70% of benchmark value. Mining at ahashpool. Other people seeing same?

Also found that 1 of my rigs wasnt making profit anymore for about 6 hours, while it was still mining, have anyone had this before?
yes, I've seen, sometimes even less than 70%, I'm analyzing the code as well.
Pages:
Jump to: