Pages:
Author

Topic: [NENG]Nengcoin - Litecoin on Steroids - Scrypt for All Miners - page 32. (Read 46155 times)

Activity: 641
Merit: 0
ShorelineCrypto Exchange is good exchanger /. easy to use

they need to list on coinpaprika or cmc
Activity: 1554
Merit: 23
base difficulty has reset already to a low level.

Do you have any other exchange other than shoreline?
Plan to mine this coin but I'm not comfortable with this exchange.
With 3 users online upon checking, I highly doubt you can get a good deal of your coin.

As far as I know, the only working exchange is ShorelineCrypto Exchange on this coin.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

Do you have any other exchange other than shoreline?
Plan to mine this coin but I'm not comfortable with this exchange.
With 3 users online upon checking, I highly doubt you can get a good deal of your coin.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6320
Crypto Swap Exchange
How many blocks does the low difficulty last for?
Was looking through the 1st post but do not see it.

-Dave

I dont know why my linux wallet wouldnt update i went 12 full rounds and it got stuck on that block each time. Before i went to bed i downloaded the windows wallet and let it update and it was fully updated overnight.   put the dat in from the linux box and its working good now.

Good to know that you got it fixed.  Yes, Linux and windows wallet files are interchangeable.  They can be copied back and forth. 

The mac wallet folders are not compatible with window/linux, and usually needs a bootstrap to get the blockchain.  backed up wallet files are interchangeable on mac/windows/linux though.
Activity: 723
Merit: 501
Does anyone have a good blockchain file upload i can get i seem to keep getting stuck on blk 732391 and i have a good nodes but it keeps hitting that block just like someone is stuck there and wont shut off there shitty wallet.    thanks in advance

Make sure you have good connection to nodes and enough disk space, it should not be issue for going through:
http://nengexplorer.mooo.com:3001/network

Wallet software needs to be latest as well.

could i ask how hard is it to make a good blockchain files upload for everyone to use.   please  and thankyou

I will see what I can do for you. One way is to put a bootstrap file in Google drive for you to download. Not worth it for most people, sounds that you need this.

I dont know why my linux wallet wouldnt update i went 12 full rounds and it got stuck on that block each time. Before i went to bed i downloaded the windows wallet and let it update and it was fully updated overnight.   put the dat in from the linux box and its working good now.
Does anyone have a good blockchain file upload i can get i seem to keep getting stuck on blk 732391 and i have a good nodes but it keeps hitting that block just like someone is stuck there and wont shut off there shitty wallet.    thanks in advance

Make sure you have good connection to nodes and enough disk space, it should not be issue for going through:

could i ask how hard is it to make a good blockchain files upload for everyone to use.   please  and thankyou

I will see what I can do for you. One way is to put a bootstrap file in Google drive for you to download. Not worth it for most people, sounds that you need this.
Does anyone have a good blockchain file upload i can get i seem to keep getting stuck on blk 732391 and i have a good nodes but it keeps hitting that block just like someone is stuck there and wont shut off there shitty wallet.    thanks in advance

could i ask how hard is it to make a good blockchain files upload for everyone to use.   please  and thankyou

thats all cool i am on current wallet vs i am on my 10th time thru and just asking for some love here dude    help a fellow miner and trader out i have like 500 wallets that i can run in network ok      this isnt my first rodeo i went thru to many updates of blockchain before i asked for help
Does anyone have a good blockchain file upload i can get i seem to keep getting stuck on blk 732391 and i have a good nodes but it keeps hitting that block just like someone is stuck there and wont shut off there shitty wallet.    thanks in advance

POOL GA pool owner: please respond to complain in the discord. If not, this pool will be removed from the first ann page post next week.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
Pool for Future-Airdrops already at 9.000.000 NDL
base difficulty has already reset to a very low level.

Unfortunately this dilution seems like a waste to me at such low prices in altcoin sector.

Midst of August 2019  I wrote here about that problem.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52181230

Hence there existet 14 Billion of 84 Billion of NENG.
Only two months later we do have 18 Billions of 84 Billion of NENG.

DYODD

I will hodle, of course, because I do love the concept and the coin.
BUT I want to set a red flag for those who think: "Its simply a good coin, because it is a new coin and it is also fast by SCRYPT Algorythm."

Dilution here is VERY high, so diversify, all you guys out there, my saying:

"Don't make Nillions from Billions."

I will buy no further NENG but whatch from time to time.

Greez,
n.
base difficulty has already reset to a very low level.
Is there a difference between running setgenerate true 4 in the console of the wallet and running the CPU cheetah miner?
It looks like there is but before I do install & run it I want to be sure.

-Dave

Big difference.   "setgenerate true 4" on full node wallet usually does not yield good mining results.  This is because DynDiff with constantly changing difficulty level confuses full node wallet too.
The only time this is good is right after reset where the base difficulty is lowest level.  Most of time,  Cheetah cpu mining will out perform this.

Cheetah can be optimized too.  In the video I recommended using interval 10 ,  check every 10 seconds.  This could be shortened to 5, or crazily enough, change this to 1, meaning check every second to
decide start or stop solo CPU mining.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6320
Crypto Swap Exchange
Is there a difference between running setgenerate true 4 in the console of the wallet and running the CPU cheetah miner?
It looks like there is but before I do install & run it I want to be sure.

-Dave

Another spike diff level block mined at:
http://nengexplorer.mooo.com:3001/block/bb4c571e4622c069dc8c7a5119c443c3ae7dc7884a13b8b1fb88cfa954aab96e

The base difficulty stays at 244136 until the next reset.  ASIC/GPU mining is going to be very poor for next 1 day or two.  CPU cheetah solo miners are going to mine pretty much all the blocks until reset
base diff has reset to low level. GPU/ASIC mining should be back.
Another spike diffculty block mined at:
http://nengexplorer.mooo.com:3001/block/3aeb93ef8a0b52e5c6bc19ce7adb8d36470c32774abbbdcf28b27177968da90e

block number 832933

This means that for next 1 day or two,  Cheetah CPU solo miners will get pretty much all the block.
Pages:
Jump to: