Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo & Bee talk (spam free thread) - page 57. (Read 261786 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
PGP 9CB0902E
April 01, 2014, 12:11:52 AM
herp  yes, i was watching that too.

they will keep it up long enough, be sure about that.
dont take them seriously mate, look at them like the clowns they are Grin

You can see the personal commentary in many accounts.
I almost rofled when the guy with the activemin  link showed up, again, in page 200+
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
March 31, 2014, 09:20:59 PM
I made an observation on the coindesk article concerning the trading freeze:

http://www.coindesk.com/neo-bees-suspends-btc-share-trading-due-abnormal-activity/

...Someone will be legally liable for this price manipulation eventually. The magnitude of investor in this particular game (NEOBEE) will not allow foolery of this nature. My curiosity; will it just be the the perpetrators of the false rumors, or the social outlets that allowed the dissemination of this false information without moderation?

And I notice we finally got some moderation on the parent thread. Cleaned up quite nice, but unfortunate they had to ban MPOE-PR. I don't agree with some of her opinions, but I hate to see anyone banned.

I hope this isnt considered off topic, that isnt my wish at all.

~Green

The puppy accounts are out in full force already, including in the thread where ban was announced. You'll quickly recognize names like LeBag and Source101. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/please-remove-this-user-from-this-forum-551603
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
March 31, 2014, 09:13:30 PM
I made an observation on the coindesk article concerning the trading freeze:

http://www.coindesk.com/neo-bees-suspends-btc-share-trading-due-abnormal-activity/

...Someone will be legally liable for this price manipulation eventually. The magnitude of investor in this particular game (NEOBEE) will not allow foolery of this nature. My curiosity; will it just be the the perpetrators of the false rumors, or the social outlets that allowed the dissemination of this false information without moderation?

And I notice we finally got some moderation on the parent thread. Cleaned up quite nice, but unfortunate they had to ban MPOE-PR. I don't agree with some of her opinions, but I hate to see anyone banned.

I hope this isnt considered off topic, that isnt my wish at all.

~Green

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
PGP 9CB0902E
March 31, 2014, 08:44:36 PM
there has been some forum md activity in the neo thread, finally.
hopefully, conversation will now flow better, and criticism can be put to good use.

MPOE-PR perma-banned. His only option to get his account back is an appeal to theymos.

I am not fucking around.
March 31, 2014, 08:29:56 AM
This is getting shady. Fleeing is not the answer.

Some investors in Bitcoin securities seem to be highly neurotic and impatient individuals unfortunately, most of them people who never invested in stocks before. This is a game where patience is biggest virtue.

Couldn't agree with you more. The silence has been broken. People should be feeling more at ease.

Indeed. Thing is several dozen accounts operated by Mpex competition is creating a false perception of people being "uneasy" which stirs up the pot.

I think Neo is trying to resolve regulatory issues and the competition just found a good time to strike with disinformation, as Neo wanted to come forward with something solid hence why they were keeping silent awaiting a regulatory resolution.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
March 31, 2014, 08:24:37 AM

Some investors in Bitcoin securities seem to be highly neurotic and impatient individuals unfortunately, most of them people who never invested in stocks before. This is a game where patience is biggest virtue.

Couldn't agree with you more. The silence has been broken. People should be feeling more at ease.
March 31, 2014, 07:24:49 AM

What? LMB is incorporated in the UK. Danny is flying constantly in and out of Cyprus for various business meetings and also personal matters since he's a British citizen.

My take is that he wanted to come forward with more clarity on regulatory side before taking in customers, but this is an ongoing process and government bureaucrats are not the most business friendly people.

Activity: 38
March 31, 2014, 07:20:36 AM
Danny made this statement to a Coindesk reporter:

“My silence is for a very valid and personal reason, all the rumors that are flying about are false and couldn’t be further from the truth. I haven’t moved from Cyprus or anything of the kind I am TEMPORARILY out of the country resolving some big issues that were made much worse by people stating incorrect facts in a public forum.”

Link to the article: http://www.coindesk.com/neo-bees-suspends-btc-share-trading-due-abnormal-activity/
March 31, 2014, 07:16:06 AM
Danny made this statement to a Coindesk reporter:

“My silence is for a very valid and personal reason, all the rumors that are flying about are false and couldn’t be further from the truth. I haven’t moved from Cyprus or anything of the kind I am TEMPORARILY out of the country resolving some big issues that were made much worse by people stating incorrect facts in a public forum.”
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 31, 2014, 05:28:30 AM
I was in Montreal 3 weeks ago, at the Ritz, it was awesome Smiley
The Ritz (Noted Smiley ). If anyone is there though, I am buying the first round of beers Wink.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 31, 2014, 05:17:26 AM
So does anyone have any validated news on the trade freeze?

Cheers
SK
p.s. Also is anyone gonna be at Montreal in April? Smiley 
Activity: 252
March 29, 2014, 09:45:14 AM
@nano why not deleting the comment, since you dont want to point fingers?
seems like you are attempting to do the thing you say you don't want to do Grin

Done - I've edited my post.
Activity: 794
Merit: 1000
Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable
March 29, 2014, 09:07:51 AM
Hence, inexpert interpretation, and I have no intention of FUD; i currently own 800 shares and would have many more if trading wasnt frozen.

However, if what I propose is indeed the case I dont think it reflects poorly on either party; it actually seems like a pretty mature decision.
Same here, but mine are on Havelock. I have 802 and I was just going to be dumped 550-650 more. I really wanted to get those, but at that time the trading was frozen. I now have 280 less then I had the day before. If it was a mature decision only the time will tell - currently we don't know the facts and the details.

Edit: I also had some small buy orders in the 0.001-0.0013 range just in case it got so low, but I don't think those were going to be filled and if they were filled I was going to send another tiny deposit to havelock for even lower sells - at that time the panic sellers could become insane.
Activity: 26
March 29, 2014, 08:15:01 AM
the question now is how many got stolen and how many got dumped?

Would be interesting to compare some older ledgers to the current one. Any1 have old copies?

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:gPgQVhMW1RoJ:https://www.lmb-holdings.com/public_ledger/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

Cache from 15th March. Can see there is one entry that's gone down from 31035 shares to just having 1 left now, guessing that's btcapples. Overall there is less shares on LMB holdings now than there was on 15th March (2,338,855 now vs 2,342,976 then).

Activity: 55
March 29, 2014, 08:00:35 AM
Any one experiencing difficulties accessing Havelock site?
Activity: 170
Merit: 104
March 28, 2014, 11:38:34 PM
the question now is how many got stolen and how many got dumped?

Would be interesting to compare some older ledgers to the current one. Any1 have old copies?
Activity: 273
March 28, 2014, 10:34:11 PM
@nano why not deleting the comment, since you dont want to point fingers?
seems like you are attempting to do the thing you say you don't want to do Grin
Activity: 252
March 28, 2014, 09:35:41 PM
This all stinks of despicable market manipulation.

I really want to point the finger at , in an attempt to undermine a potentially successful competing business, but without further evidence it's pure speculation at this stage and that's not what this new thread should be for.
Activity: 476
March 28, 2014, 09:29:15 PM
yeah, I hesitate to accuse anyone without first knowing the details of what happened.  I don't know that anyone has actually done anything wrong, and until Neo or TAT or whoever comes in and gives us details about what they found, it may be premature to start speculating who was behind a hypothetical exploit.
March 28, 2014, 09:25:34 PM
@PeterHarrisonCY

btcapples transferred the sold shares to other LMB accounts via direct transfer not to Havelock. He accepted Havelock shares as payment as well as BTC. I guess it's theoretically possible he transferred some of his own shares to Havelock and somehow they still showed in the account as available for direct transfer. Of course this is all speculation.
Pages:
Jump to: