Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO. Buy or not? - page 2. (Read 181317 times)

Activity: 531
Merit: 250
June 20, 2020, 02:50:47 PM
Why buy NEO when there is BTC, ETH, ADA, etc...?
Activity: 493
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
June 19, 2020, 10:29:38 PM
You should analysis when NEO price go to low and might be right time now, because i have checking today has price stage $10 so maybe you're lucky now. Especially since there was larger investors market even it also clearly a promising project.
I think based on what is happening, NEO is definitely a very interesting investment in the long term, and you should consider investing if possible.

In my opinion, the price of NEO will soon reach $20 by the end of this year, and this is the price that will surely satisfy all investors. Be cautious, however, because the crypto market is often very volatile, and any investor's predictions can be wrong.

Exactly, people have lots of trust towards NEO platform, because we are seeing this coin for many years based on the market and their developments will help the coin to increase the NEO coin price. By the end of the year, there is a huge chance for NEO to cross more than 20$ easily.

I am also looking forward to the NEO value that may soon return to 2017 as this coin has historically been very high in price, but due to the influence of the bear market, NEO value has continued to a big drop. In my opinion, if the market continues to be stable in the coming time, we will soon see the $20 exactly as you say, but it may also go against your wishes so be careful.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
June 19, 2020, 07:12:16 AM
Neo is likely going to explode in price sometime in the 3 - 16 months or so. I expect it will be at least $300 then, and likely $500+. And you want to know why? Well most of crypto is about to zoom up. Governments around the world are printing money like it is going out of style.

Well,,, that is the prediction for almost any solid altcoin project according to the altcoin bulls. ETH, LTC, XMR, will all explode along with BTC, so of course coins like EOS, NEO, TRX will also follow the train ride.

Fiat days are numbered.

Active altcoins will always have strong chances to increase the prices, which most of the coins like EOS, TRX, ADA, NEO will increase their prices according to the market situation. A company should always show their marketing ability in order that the community should have believed on the coin which they are investing and it will easily help the coin to increase prices more than as expected.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
June 18, 2020, 10:31:30 PM
You should analysis when NEO price go to low and might be right time now, because i have checking today has price stage $10 so maybe you're lucky now. Especially since there was larger investors market even it also clearly a promising project.
I think based on what is happening, NEO is definitely a very interesting investment in the long term, and you should consider investing if possible.

In my opinion, the price of NEO will soon reach $20 by the end of this year, and this is the price that will surely satisfy all investors. Be cautious, however, because the crypto market is often very volatile, and any investor's predictions can be wrong.

Exactly, people have lots of trust towards NEO platform, because we are seeing this coin for many years based on the market and their developments will help the coin to increase the NEO coin price. By the end of the year, there is a huge chance for NEO to cross more than 20$ easily.

I think NEO can totally reach $20 if the market situation can get better because in recent times, the value of many big coins has increased more. I don't choose NEO long-term investment but would definitely reconsider carefully as NEO is considered the second Ethereum in this market. Anyway, the crypto market is still very volatile, so I'm not sure what will happen next in the near future.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
June 18, 2020, 07:04:07 AM
Neo is likely going to explode in price sometime in the 3 - 16 months or so. I expect it will be at least $300 then, and likely $500+. And you want to know why? Well most of crypto is about to zoom up. Governments around the world are printing money like it is going out of style.

Well,,, that is the prediction for almost any solid altcoin project according to the altcoin bulls. ETH, LTC, XMR, will all explode along with BTC, so of course coins like EOS, NEO, TRX will also follow the train ride.

Fiat days are numbered.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
June 17, 2020, 09:22:04 AM
Neo is likely going to explode in price sometime in the 3 - 16 months or so. I expect it will be at least $300 then, and likely $500+. And you want to know why? Well most of crypto is about to zoom up. Governments around the world are printing money like it is going out of style. That means fiat will enter more of a hyperinflationary zone with no limit to the amount that can be printed. Investors will need to turn elsewhere. Sure they could by gold, but as it goes it up price gold miners can increase it's current ~2% inflation rate. Crypto on the other hand for the most part has fixed supply and that is very appealing in a hyper-inflationary environment.

In addition crypto is easy to buy and becoming more excepted by institutions everyday. Large institutions need to hedge their positions against inflation and are researching options right now. When large endowments and pensions start going in, expect Bitcoin to reach over 100k (yes by 2021). With this top tier altcoins like Neo will surge way past their old All Time Highs. And Neo has a lot going for it: Neo 3 mainnet is just around the corner. Neo partnerships with Microsoft and the InterNetwork Aliance is huge. Neo development tools will be almost plug and play in microsofts Visual Studio development environment. I'm very bullish on Neo right now, as the stars are aligning for a perfect environment for cypto growth. Current prices are very cheap. Sure we could have more covid shocks, but crypto will start looking more and more like a safe haven. I'm predicting FOMO and an upswing that will have you all in disbelieve.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
June 17, 2020, 04:57:51 AM
Neo is a great project and it never fails regarding profit. According to the list I made from WorldCoinIndex Neo belongs to the top 6 of the most profitable coins in the past 180days. The list includes only the first page of the platform.

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
June 17, 2020, 03:02:42 AM

But compared to what is NEO back in 2017?it seems no good movements and actions from the developer?or i am just not aware of those.
NEO is good coin specially when days that this is still backed up By Chinese investors but now?i doubt that there will be a good growth waiting this soon.
Just like Ethereum Neo is a safe coin for long term investment. For almost 1.5 year the price of NEO has been at a very low point. NEO's peak was $190 in 2018.
That's the past, and at this point, NEO is only trading at $11. I think this coin is old, and very few investors choose to buy, so instead of buying NEO, I would choose a better investment. The 2017 time period was the best time for all investors because all altcoins at that time increased, and some coins helped a lot of investors get rich. However, after that period of time, the market continues to correct, and the bear market is staying with us.
But i remember in past that this coin called as sleeping dragon,what about now a dying dragon?a past Chinese Ethereum is now traded by 11$?thats too cheap from the past achievements .
Activity: 1078
http://unidapp.app
June 16, 2020, 10:21:27 PM

Time will tell, but I hope NEO value will soon improve in the near future because I am also investing in this coin for a long time. I think if NEO price can reach $20, then Bitcoin will definitely reach $14,000, and this is the price that can make the altcoin season come back again in this market. I am not sure yet because the bear market is still causing us many difficulties.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
June 16, 2020, 05:33:32 PM
Just like Ethereum Neo is a safe coin for long term investment. For almost 1.5 year the price of NEO has been at a very low point. NEO's peak was $190 in 2018.
That's the past, and at this point, NEO is only trading at $11. I think this coin is old, and very few investors choose to buy, so instead of buying NEO, I would choose a better investment. The 2017 time period was the best time for all investors because all altcoins at that time increased, and some coins helped a lot of investors get rich. However, after that period of time, the market continues to correct, and the bear market is staying with us.
l  absolutely do agree with your opinion on that. Everything was different in the crypto-world in the 2017 time period if we would compare to this time with 2017. That is why BTC was 20k and cause of that every altcoin was so valuable, and most people have made so good profit from their own investment, from altcoins. But at the current times, it is just hard to find any profitable coin to invest in. ETH is for me the best choice to invest in during this time.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
June 16, 2020, 09:04:53 AM

I don't think NEO still have a bright future in this market.Its been so long when this currency become popular and now there are so many downs happens and seems like there is no progress in coming.

Thats It low point but yet there is no good going inside.
this will sleep another long time while ethereum is in the next level having their 2.0 version soon.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
June 16, 2020, 07:34:07 AM

Activity: 585
Merit: 251
June 12, 2020, 07:09:37 AM
Activity: 470
Chainjoes.com
May 21, 2020, 10:41:00 PM

if the movement of bitcoin continues to increase after halving, I feel that what the colleague said above is acceptable that it's time to buy NEO. we can be sure NEO will carry over to the top too, seeing the trends that occurred in the past it seems NEO will also increase. actually NEO was very promising when it first began to be marketed but with the passage of time the movements that occurred were not very convincing.
I think NEO is a very good long-term investment, but usually this coin only goes up when there is big news because many Chinese investors often buy NEO. Of course, in my portfolio, NEO has always been my favorite coin because it is easy to analyze and has helped me to make a lot of profits. Besides, you can also buy more Qtum because both these coins often increase prices together.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
May 19, 2020, 12:23:47 AM

if the movement of bitcoin continues to increase after halving, I feel that what the colleague said above is acceptable that it's time to buy NEO. we can be sure NEO will carry over to the top too, seeing the trends that occurred in the past it seems NEO will also increase. actually NEO was very promising when it first began to be marketed but with the passage of time the movements that occurred were not very convincing.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
May 18, 2020, 09:25:00 AM
Activity: 365
May 18, 2020, 06:58:35 AM
I think you should buy NEO if you have a chance. Its price is not too high and you can buy an amount to hold in the near future. I think the impact of the Covid-19 epidemic will still have a huge impact on the economy so it takes time to recover. I am looking forward to NEO later this year. How about you?
NEO is a very good investment, but it only increases when there is a news related to China because this coin usually depends on investors from this country. Also, some other coin are also good for you to hold for you now and may consider investing more Qtum if you like. However, it is necessary to see the market situation to buy at the best price.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
May 18, 2020, 06:14:36 AM
I strongly recommend NEO for long-term investment..  NEO is different from other cryptocurrencies, this is my strong reason why NEO is profitable in the future..

What Is NEO?
NEO was founded as AntShares by Da Hongfei and Erik Zhan in China in 2014 and was rebranded "NEO" in June 2017. It is a blockchain-based platform that supports its own cryptocurrency and enables the development of digital assets and smart contracts.
Users are able to record, buy, sell, exchange or circulate various kinds of assets. The NEO platform allows for linking the physical asset with an equivalent and unique digital avatar on its network. NEO also supports the protection of assets. Those assets registered on its platform have a validated digital identity and are protected by law.
source: https://www.investopedia.com/tech/china-neo-cryptocurrency/
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
May 18, 2020, 02:39:11 AM
I think you should buy NEO if you have a chance. Its price is not too high and you can buy an amount to hold in the near future. I think the impact of the Covid-19 epidemic will still have a huge impact on the economy so it takes time to recover. I am looking forward to NEO later this year. How about you?
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 17, 2020, 01:36:16 PM
I want to thank you first.Because I could not see the market for a few days due to some problems.Now I am very surprised to see the NEO market.I will buy some NEO now And I think you gave the right news at the right time.I want to tell you, you buy NEO now.I believe it will increase in price a lot this year because NEO Idea, team competence, achieved results, partnership very well.
Pages:
Jump to: