Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO. Buy or not? - page 3. (Read 181317 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 101
May 17, 2020, 01:27:23 PM
What happened to the chinese projects and coins like NEO? They use to be awesome.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
May 17, 2020, 08:48:34 AM
its been long since Neo becomes popular and now it seems that the government is pushing them down?
i did not even invested a single cent in this Currency but i remember when i was new here this coin is very popular and i always saw this in each thread being advertised as Chinese Ethereum if i am not mistaken.

Exactly, many whales considered NEO as Chinese Ethereum because it is creating a reputation in China. The Platform seems to be very mature because every year they are updating their new roadmap and it seems it is a very good chance to keep grabbing the NEO coins at the current value. NEO has been always a long term project which we need to consider it.

If NEO is supported by the Chinese government, it will make everyone surprised, even Ethereum will also be surprised, we know the crypto project is still like a 3 year old child, there is still room to grow

Everyone is eagerly waiting for the altcoins to recover their prices hugely but NEO one of their targets because still, people have a very huge expectation about the NEO, in the short term we don't see much improvement in terms of NEO but once Chinese government declares that they support NEO as a payment option then the price of NEO will surely hit the high target.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 15, 2020, 06:13:49 PM
its been long since Neo becomes popular and now it seems that the government is pushing them down?
i did not even invested a single cent in this Currency but i remember when i was new here this coin is very popular and i always saw this in each thread being advertised as Chinese Ethereum if i am not mistaken.

Exactly, many whales considered NEO as Chinese Ethereum because it is creating a reputation in China. The Platform seems to be very mature because every year they are updating their new roadmap and it seems it is a very good chance to keep grabbing the NEO coins at the current value. NEO has been always a long term project which we need to consider it.

If NEO is supported by the Chinese government, it will make everyone surprised, even Ethereum will also be surprised, we know the crypto project is still like a 3 year old child, there is still room to grow

When I bought my first NEO coins that was the story, NEO is the Chinese platform, that will be used
across Asia, while Ethereum will be used by the rest of the world. In the meantime that story vanished
and it seems like it was marketing, or maybe not!
   I have NEO, I have GAS I get from holding NEO in wallet, and I wanted to have it. I have my money
in Ethereum and NEO, and probably these two will be the leading platforms. I have Tezos, Stellar, and
other platform coins, some of them will get to the top, it's just a question which ones.
Activity: 1386
ComboLabs
May 15, 2020, 11:36:33 AM

Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 15, 2020, 06:46:58 AM

NEO still remains the target of investors because it is considered very stable, it does not look NEO has decreased very sharply even maybe below the initial price. the graph seen from NEO's movements always leads to rapid improvement. agree with the colleague above that NEO is very suitable as a long-term investment because of the stability that is always maintained.
but indeed at this time all movements of altcoin are being influenced by bitcoin which continues to experience a direction of improvement, although sometimes down.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
May 15, 2020, 05:17:12 AM

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 15, 2020, 03:56:04 AM
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
May 15, 2020, 03:42:34 AM
I'm going to buy NEO now, look at the current NEO price of only $ 10, I'm sure the increase in NEO in Altcoin Season could be $ 50 - $ 100,
because NEO has the potential project
maybe what the colleague said above could have happened with what NEO has done so far, whose achievements have never dropped below the first marketed price is something that is very reliable.
currently in the range of $ 10 and to be able to go up to $ 50 and above is certainly not an easy job. NEO also benefits from increasing the price of bitcoin so it is jacked up. if for more than $ 50 which is $ 100, it is likely to be rather difficult for NEO to need more extra work.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
May 11, 2020, 07:47:19 PM
Now I am thinking of buying NEO, what do you think about this? Am I waiting or buying?
NEO is a good product, according to my opinion, why do I mention if NEO is a good product ?? because a coin has a good product, it will survive even though it has long been established
NEO is just one of the best, which has really great volume, it will be really worthwhile to collect NEO. We can just realize that price of NEO is so low and it is the best time to buy NEO. In my humble opinion after the halving, we will see a higher price of altcoin included NEO than right now. Maybe it can happen faster than expected. I will just invest no more than 5% of my investment to this coin because putting all eggs in a single basket will lead to bad consequences.
Activity: 866
May 11, 2020, 10:32:49 AM
Now I am thinking of buying NEO, what do you think about this? Am I waiting or buying?
NEO is a good product, according to my opinion, why do I mention if NEO is a good product ?? because a coin has a good product, it will survive even though it has long been established
Activity: 1386
ComboLabs
May 11, 2020, 09:46:30 AM
I'm going to buy NEO now, look at the current NEO price of only $ 10, I'm sure the increase in NEO in Altcoin Season could be $ 50 - $ 100,
because NEO has the potential project
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
May 11, 2020, 08:01:39 AM
Your choice is very good by choosing investments in NEO, because NEO is a popular coin with high volume. This proves NEO including
profitable coins. Now the price of NEO is at $ 9.8. This means that the price of NEO is already cheap, if you want to buy it now. In a few
hours bitcoin halving will occur, hopefully the price of NEO can pump.I predict NEO prices can rise to $ 40 this year.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
May 11, 2020, 06:45:19 AM
Yes, you can buy it. Neo have a good platform. It is possible to make a good profit from recover the market. Currently there are many ICO on NEO platforms. Make a much better way in front of it.
agree with the colleague's opinion above, if really want to make NEO purchases no one can deny that NEO is one of the reliable altcoins in the future. the development is also quite good and can be seen from the past movements of NEO, including those that can move up quickly and reliably, because it had almost penetrated $ 200. compared to when it began to be marketed NEO prices never dropped below the initial price, indicating NEO can be relied on in the future if want to be used as an investment.
Activity: 854
May 09, 2020, 08:37:39 AM
NEO is one of the best platforms which we need to grab the neo when the price of NEO was around 6$, which we are seeing some active implementation in the smart contract platform. This year we might new roadmap built by the company which has a higher chance to increase its price. I strongly recommend holding the NEO coin for the long term.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
May 09, 2020, 05:09:10 AM
I am sure that the NEO platform has very great prospects and the NEO coin has already shown good results when it entered the top ten of the top cryptocurrency market ratings.  In addition, neo is very often called oriental or Chinese ethereum, which in my opinion fully justifies this name.  and neo deserves special attention not only because of high-tech contracts with other sectors of the economy, but also cooperation with many cryptocurrency platforms and international corporations such as Alibaba or microsoft deserves special attention.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
May 06, 2020, 10:32:09 PM
Neo has potential, but heard their creator is working with Ontology now.
Activity: 416
May 06, 2020, 07:52:15 PM
Yes, you can buy it. Neo have a good platform. It is possible to make a good profit from recover the market. Currently there are many ICO on NEO platforms. Make a much better way in front of it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
January 08, 2020, 01:11:03 PM
I have been supporting neo from long time now but the market is turning towards it. There are very few projects who are thinking of the neo blockchain and after the creation of binance chain, there were projects who shifted to it from NEO. It's a hard time for many alts right now, if the team does something out of the box then we may see some investors coming back.
Activity: 574
Merit: 14
January 04, 2020, 02:46:56 PM
In recent days there have been a trend of Neo price increases and according to the analysis of some media Cryptocurrency, Neo bullish trend will continue to occur in a few weeks, my advice is better you buy Neo at this time and save it for the next few days, I think it would not hurt if we try to invest Neo and save it for long-term investment assets other than BTC or ETH.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
January 04, 2020, 10:48:13 AM
I
In any case, NEO will have very good results only if really promising projects will use this platform and these projects will have good results in terms of the cryptocurrency market.  Based on this, I am most interested in the future of the coins that I have and they are in NEO wallets.  If the teams of many projects still use the NEO platform, this indicates interest in NEO.

Good points you got here
Pages:
Jump to: