Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO NEO NEO - page 3. (Read 2393 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 09:42:34 AM
The value of NEO has greatly increased over the time. I think that the cost will continue to grow. I keep some NEO in my briefcase and I hope to get a good profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
September 18, 2018, 09:42:26 AM
Neo still very bullish and new ATH will appear soon. The market downtrend seem start to slow and price can be bounce back anytime, so i would suggest to buy Neo and hold for long term. Base on technology, more and more dev are building project on Neo. This is good sign show that Neo may replace ETH in the future.
Activity: 504
September 18, 2018, 09:38:39 AM
Hopefully this neo platform can be very expensive and can be very useful because a lot of cryptocurrency is created and they almost fail because they don't have very good projects and developments.
Activity: 490
September 18, 2018, 09:19:42 AM
NEO has indeed been one of my mainstay in crypto investing in recent months, I'm sure later the NEO price will approach Ethereum's price or even surpass it, why am I so sure of that? Because I believe in China which has a strong economic system, and NEO is Ethereum from China
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
September 18, 2018, 09:10:24 AM
if those last bullish run would continue and if current bearish market wouldnt take so long. i am quite sure that neo would already hit 1k usd already. because neo based icos already started and it will be a very good alternative to ethereum.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
September 15, 2018, 09:08:15 PM
It is true that the NEO is a super coin from China and China that has a lot of monster that is definitely a lot too to support NEO in the future.
But unfortunately to beat Ethereum it's very difficult because the price NEO is very far from Ethereum.
Activity: 773
September 10, 2018, 09:49:44 AM
NEO is one of the coolest and most promising projects. I think it's definitely worth investing in NEO cryptocurrency, maybe it will grow more ethereum. In general a good investment coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 10, 2018, 09:38:10 AM
The development of NEO until now is quite good, but to compete with ETH prices it looks like NEO still needs a very long time because platforms that use ETH are more than NEO.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 09:36:56 AM
Neo has recently made successful ads and has begun to increase in value again. the investor will earn money. The neo project needs to improve itself a bit.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 09:32:55 AM
Neo has great prospects, the top platform is China. Developed and successful in the region and in the whole crypto-currency society. But still be able to surprise us.
copper member
Activity: 83
September 10, 2018, 09:27:39 AM
I personally like NEO very much like a coin, for which very great prospects open. In the direction of smart contracts inspires confidence in expanding its uses for new tokens. It is very convenient to use the purse of NEO and display its assets on it. The plus is the Chinese origin of the coin, in the long term the coin can go very far.
Activity: 946
Merit: 105
September 10, 2018, 09:21:01 AM
NEO is holding up in comparison to Ethereum.
Most of the tokens issued in NEO platform are professional and potential projects while ethereum platform is crowded by cheap scam coins.
The interplatform exchange that uses NEO GAS for fuel would further increase the importance of NEO assets.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 10, 2018, 09:08:09 AM
NEO is open chain Chinese block chain based on smart contract and highly growing coin.It supports smart economy.Its being traded on more exchanges,easy access to NEO.Its China Ethereum.Today many ICO launched on NEO platform.I have researched a lot on NEO & conclude that investment in NEO is highly profitable especially currently its price is low and in upcoming years if we hold NEO its price would increase tremendously.If the NEO consultant continued research work on NEO i am sure that in coming few years it would be comparable to ETH.What you say.....
neo is doing fine in this fall period, especially when crypto in such a dive. i watch neo from time to time and must say it doesn't give up which is a good sign. near to eth
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
September 10, 2018, 01:00:26 AM
NEO is open chain Chinese block chain based on smart contract and highly growing coin.It supports smart economy.Its being traded on more exchanges,easy access to NEO.Its China Ethereum.Today many ICO launched on NEO platform.I have researched a lot on NEO & conclude that investment in NEO is highly profitable especially currently its price is low and in upcoming years if we hold NEO its price would increase tremendously.If the NEO consultant continued research work on NEO i am sure that in coming few years it would be comparable to ETH.What you say.....

I agree with you about Neo  is really a strong coin and it has the liquidity very great in market. I have a predict that NEO's price may go down at 8-9 USD and I will buy lots of NEO at this time
Activity: 98
September 10, 2018, 12:55:27 AM
I fully agree with your point of view . I also think Neo after some time , will be able to compete with Etherium
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 17, 2018, 05:59:28 PM
With level of FUD that surrounds NEO and Ontology platform, my bullishness on this project has decrease, not saying the FUD is true but we all know how the space work, it all depend on the market sentiments, I learnt a great lesson holding on to my Synereo tokens to this day because it does not make any sense selling something you bought at 33k and now has lost 90% of its ICO price.
Activity: 822
August 16, 2018, 04:52:09 PM
Neo coin is part of my best coin, the project is already successful, good dev and it is referred to Chinese ethereum, i would like to invest more on neo network.
Activity: 327
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 16, 2018, 04:45:09 PM
Bitcoin, bitcoin, bitcoin Smiley I think that here everyone has their own coin, which is an idol for him. If you think and believe that this coin will achieve such success, why not, you can invest in it. I think that there were those people who were so sure about ether and bitcoin and at one time, they earned well on this.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.
August 16, 2018, 04:29:02 PM
I love this project and have invested heavily.  When China lets up on the blockchain restrictions we will see NEO moon beyond any expectations.  The fact that you generate the free gas as well is a huge bonus. 
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 16, 2018, 04:18:21 PM
neo is good and i believe that you will see a big development of this cryptocurrency people who xreated it are very cleber
Pages:
Jump to: