Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO NEO NEO - page 9. (Read 2393 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 20, 2018, 04:50:18 PM
NEO is open chain Chinese block chain based on smart contract and highly growing coin.It supports smart economy.Its being traded on more exchanges,easy access to NEO.Its China Ethereum.Today many ICO launched on NEO platform.I have researched a lot on NEO & conclude that investment in NEO is highly profitable especially currently its price is low and in upcoming years if we hold NEO its price would increase tremendously.If the NEO consultant continued research work on NEO i am sure that in coming few years it would be comparable to ETH.What you say.....
I see the NEO continues to show an ever-increasing development. so that with this increase is able to bring the NEO continues to rise and can shift the coins in front of him. jam that gradual development makes NEO more resilient to market flows.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 02:47:24 PM
I totally agree with the fact that NEO is now a very good option for investing, because the rate is constantly growing and forcasts are also good.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 02:39:14 PM
NEO is very good for sure.

If you are looking into long term investments when you got NEO at low price (I believe they can replace ETH price once ETh reach higher price) while earning GAS, its a WIN WIN Situation.

I am looking into doing that too
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 01:34:36 PM
MyWish platform promises a token contract for NEO. What do you think about it?
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
April 20, 2018, 01:00:20 PM
This is a good option, but NEO is worth buying only for long-term investment, and now it is rather risky and not profitable.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 05:32:48 AM
And for good reason, in fact, now there is a huge number of good coins, which are supported not only by words and all sorts of repost, you can find projects with good growth.
Activity: 308
April 20, 2018, 05:30:24 AM
I have invested this year only in NEO and Ethereum because I am absolutely sure of the stability of these two coins, but so far I have not dare to buy something else...
Activity: 392
April 18, 2018, 06:18:02 PM
NEO is another ETH in China!

NEO has some obvious advantages over ittai, NEO is creating its own platform!

The value of EO is to design a model for the smart economic platform that meets the requirements of Chinese regulations!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 06:13:37 PM
NEO is open chain Chinese block chain based on smart contract and highly growing coin.It supports smart economy.Its being traded on more exchanges,easy access to NEO.Its China Ethereum.Today many ICO launched on NEO platform.I have researched a lot on NEO & conclude that investment in NEO is highly profitable especially currently its price is low and in upcoming years if we hold NEO its price would increase tremendously.If the NEO consultant continued research work on NEO i am sure that in coming few years it would be comparable to ETH.What you say.....

I think neo has a big potential to be a strong competitor of ethereum, and also bitcoin. I think it is a good and innovative coin, and in my opinion it is very promising for the future.
Activity: 98
April 06, 2018, 06:52:10 PM
indeed in this case china is very master in the field, I admit china experts in rivaling various aspects and areas of life let alone economic problems, NEO I see there is good potential in the future especially if there is no prohibition or restriction from the Chinese government I believe now can compete with ETH , especially activists and all developers are very strong behind him. so I conclude please to get started with the NEO, but if you want more steady wait until the restrictions of government in the pull. I make sure success.
Activity: 42
April 06, 2018, 06:23:38 PM
Which benefits it has ?
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
April 06, 2018, 06:22:56 PM
Agree Neo is a very strong project behind which there is a very strong team. If China did not prevent them from working, they would have already been at the Ethereum level
Activity: 252
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
April 06, 2018, 06:22:04 PM
For me NEO is one of the most promising blockchains at the moment and i have large % in my portfolio. I like cold mining .
Effect.ai NEO based ICO just finished they collected 11M euro. And soon will be NEX ICO this will make more hype around NEO .
Good Luck!
Activity: 630
April 06, 2018, 06:17:50 PM
NEO is already releasing ICOs on it's platform so it is proven technology while others are still planning and developing. It is the only competitor to ethereum right now and NEO has a big advantage in China. This is definitely one to watch in 2018, it will jump high during the next bull run
Activity: 163
April 06, 2018, 06:13:03 PM
I think NEO has some serious untapped potential,,, mainly because it is not as "free" as some people prefer,,, it seems more controlled,,, and they seem to prefer quality over quantity. In other words, I believe in NEO, I believe it is going to get big in 2018
Activity: 153
March 27, 2018, 09:08:36 AM
No doubt about this coin, I really believe it has a great future especially now that China is looking into it
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
March 27, 2018, 07:46:17 AM
NEO is one of my long term investment coins. It has a really good project and team works well. It can even replace ETH in a few years.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
March 27, 2018, 06:56:07 AM

Neo is really a good and challenging project for everyone who like to take challenges and who are ready to take a risk and feel the good experience.I have personally traded Neocoin many times and neocoin is one of those coins which can be traded for day trading, swing trading and for investment also.I think we should be planning more about the Neocoin future plans and their management plans and their upcoming events.If you have miss the opportunity to invest here in Neocoin then this is the right time to invest here.
Activity: 602
March 27, 2018, 06:33:34 AM
I don't think NEO could replace Ethereum place, they are different and have different purposes...and also NEO in not totally decentralized...
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
March 27, 2018, 06:32:29 AM
I just shared my first time using neo because of my neo campaign that I used to be surprised at the price of neo now very high in value almost like bitcoin that he's just the only thing I can say about neo one of them coins with potential really.
Pages:
Jump to: