Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO NEO NEO - page 7. (Read 2393 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 11:34:58 AM
Speaking of neo, I was very sad because I purchased a lot of neo at $0.3, but I didn't catch it. Then I sold it all, which caused me to lose a lot of money. The development of neo is very good. Keep optimistic about it
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 05:03:12 AM
I bought NEO when he was an ant (ANS) for another $ 2. I also bought GAS even when he was an ANT and traded only on the exchange 19800 for yuan per dollar about. And since then I have. But my faith falls, because NOE does nothing to stop being so centralized. And the network is constantly falling.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
July 04, 2018, 04:54:22 AM
NEO is open chain Chinese block chain based on smart contract and highly growing coin.It supports smart economy.Its being traded on more exchanges,easy access to NEO.Its China Ethereum.Today many ICO launched on NEO platform.I have researched a lot on NEO & conclude that investment in NEO is highly profitable especially currently its price is low and in upcoming years if we hold NEO its price would increase tremendously.If the NEO consultant continued research work on NEO i am sure that in coming few years it would be comparable to ETH.What you say.....

One altcoin that can compete with ethereum is NEO. NEO is like ethereum made in china. NEO price right now is 70% lower than highest price and i think its good time to buying NEO and hold it at least untill end this year
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 04:51:33 AM
I'm assuming this cryptocurrency will be able to easily cross the $300.00 mark this year. There's one good reason why this has to happen. NEO held its first developer conference (or DevCon, as it is commonly called), on January 30, 2018. In the crypto world, such meetings are open to all lovers, they are held to meet and discuss the future of their coins.  To get an idea of the devcon-a format (short for English developer conference), you can look at the latest Ethereum devcon, which took place in Cancun (Mexico). It was attended by over 2,000 people, including not only techno-geeks and developers, but also fans, ETH holders and potential investors. It was a chance for the founder and developers to show the world what Ethereum is, what real-use models it implies, and how people can help raise public awareness about the technology. DevCon has given investors the opportunity to look at the results they could expect from their ETH investments in recent months. Returning to the NEO conference, it is very interesting that this Chinese project chose San Francisco for its first devcon program. This gives the founders the opportunity to demonstrate what a smart economy based on this cryptocurrency can look like, right in the center of the world's largest technology center. In short, one would expect more people to want to jump aboard a NEO rocket as soon as they hear about this Ethereum competitor. It is likely that DevCon can give us the next inflection point on the NEO price chart on a long timeframe. Many investors expect a rise in coin prices this year. Former wall Street strategist Tom Lee, who has earned popularity due to his wild bitcoin exchange rate predictions, predicts that NEO could reach $225.00 in 2018. Of course, market volatility and risks have not been canceled. However, I think the reasonable optimistic forecast for the NEO price for 2018, setting the target at $300.00, is slightly higher than that of Tom Lee. Also, do not forget that the platform officially cooperates with Microsoft.
Activity: 224
July 04, 2018, 04:49:23 AM
NEO is one of the high potential coins in the future so I recommend NEO should be in your portfolio to benefit in the future, now the price of NEO is still low so this is a good opportunity to buy and keep it.
Activity: 84
July 04, 2018, 04:39:04 AM
I think Neo could be huge especially if China lightens up their stance on Cryptocurrencies. NEO being a platform coin that the Chinese government will support to promote blockchain tech.
July 03, 2018, 02:25:09 PM
I like Neo, but I think that his price is even now high. I expect the price of Neo to fall by 20-30%. Wink
Activity: 364
July 03, 2018, 12:13:08 PM
I total suitable with the truth that NEO is a real bright strike and I anticipate that it is elementary to purchase it championing a long-term conception on intermediate championing a year
Activity: 168
June 25, 2018, 10:37:02 PM
NEO has a lot of potential in the future very good development from time to time and more and more fans so I'm sure the future of NEO is very bright and suitable for investment use.
Activity: 132
June 25, 2018, 10:30:13 PM
NEO is still a relatively potential currency. It is based on smart contracts and highly developed coins. Compared to Ethereum, individuals feel that they may surpass Ethereum in the future.
The current price is lower than Ethereum and it will be easier to invest. We can buy more neo
Now that there are many icos released on the neo platform, I believe there will be more in the future.
Activity: 378
June 25, 2018, 10:15:49 PM
Neo is one of the best coins to invest. And now the price has gone up, and investors who are now investing can get a 5% profit in just a few hours. both short-term and long-term investment is a very good option Smiley
yes, I agree with you NEO is one of the coins that have a high potential in the future, NEO has advanced technology so I'm sure NEO will continue to grow and become bigger in the future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 10:06:19 PM
NEO is open chain Chinese block chain based on smart contract and highly growing coin.It supports smart economy.Its being traded on more exchanges,easy access to NEO.Its China Ethereum.Today many ICO launched on NEO platform.I have researched a lot on NEO & conclude that investment in NEO is highly profitable especially currently its price is low and in upcoming years if we hold NEO its price would increase tremendously.If the NEO consultant continued research work on NEO i am sure that in coming few years it would be comparable to ETH.What you say.....
Surpassing Eth in the near future could be easily achieved,  NEO engaged in a partnership with 18 major financial institutions along with cryptocurrencies like Red Pulse, Nex, Qlink, and several others. Such partnerships are likely to provide more exposure to this coin and eventually increase its circulation.
Activity: 448
June 17, 2018, 07:57:49 AM

As you said, neo has many good feartures, and I think it is a high possibility that it will has a great future. And also, I think this term is very suitable for buying neo.
Activity: 45
June 17, 2018, 07:47:35 AM
NEO community grows every day, more and more amount of ICOs using NEO Blockchain appears.
As a bonus - you get free GAS: for example it is enough to hold NEO on hardware wallet to get this opportunity. I prefer NEON Wallet + Ledger Nano S combination.
Activity: 266
June 17, 2018, 04:04:14 AM
Neo is really have has potential to grow like infrastructure. They collect a lot of open source supporters and it like a sect. So many ideas they have. Neo not only for China or Asia startups, they have the main developers from other countries.
June 17, 2018, 03:14:12 AM
Thats true for sure ! even now NEO is undervalued and its a good time to buy NEO as it going to be huge very soon ,  n the end, NEO and Ethereum aim for a similar role in the crypto community. Both want to be a platform for the new internet: for DApps (Decentralized Apps), ICO (Initial Coin Offerings), and smart contracts. NEO is working towards developing a product for the future. It is not only rebranded from Antshares to NEO in June of 2017, but they refocused their marketing as well - with enormous success. Neo's objective, while ultimately utilizing many of the same technologies as Ethereum, is to be the platform for a new smart economy.

so it's my response NEO will continue to grow by bringing up a new platform if NEO has been supported by its own country of China I am sure that the NEO token will broadcast well in proportion to ETH
Activity: 453
June 06, 2018, 02:38:47 PM
I say, no

and not just because some of my smart friends says so, but just because it has a shutdown button?

and also, is it even decentralized?
Activity: 115
June 06, 2018, 02:11:30 PM
I also really like Neo and I buy this coin. But the price of Neo depends heavily on the situation in China. Now there is a ban on ICO. This greatly restrains the price of Neo. If China is allowed ICO, the price of Neo can grow very much.
Activity: 214
June 06, 2018, 01:53:46 PM
I have a fairly diverse investment in crypto but NEO is definitely my largest holding & is the project I feel most bullish about for the long-term. Looking at coinmarketcap, i'm surprised at how comparatively undervalued it is compared to other projects in the top 20, but that's just giving me a chance to buy more on the cheap so i'm not complaining!
Activity: 150
Merit: 29
Happy mother of 5 children
June 06, 2018, 01:46:58 PM
I think that in the investment portfolio you need to have both NEO and Ethereum. Apparently, NEO can become Chinese Ethereum and grow in price very much.
Pages:
Jump to: