Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO NEO NEO - page 6. (Read 2393 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 07:35:33 AM
NEO's price is a good steal for those who like to buy NEO and hold it for long term, we all know that NEO is considered  the Ethereum of China, Many ICOs nowadays are based on NEO or the smart economy example of those ICOs that are NEO based are Aphelion and Realista. So definitely NEO is a good buy.
Activity: 476
July 08, 2018, 01:18:58 PM
Neo,A cool coin, for its storage you can get a coin GAS))
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 08, 2018, 01:15:07 PM
Recently, NEO on news about the network update began to grow on the purchases of ordinary investors. And the big players lowered the price of news about Lee Xiaolai's opinion that NEO scum to buy. It's time to buy it.
Activity: 308
July 06, 2018, 07:17:58 AM
Neo wants to replace ethereum. I believe even if it doesn't replace it and rise to the no. 3 spot, the returns on investment made today will be huge.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
July 06, 2018, 07:16:36 AM
Ethereum is divided into smaller units (gas), but NEO is indivisible.NEO is one of the few crypto-currencies that can not be divided, just like the company's shares.  Thus, you can not transmit 10.5 NEO or 1.2 NEO, because it exists only in integers.  And it is for this reason that he needs another token, GAS, which is divided.
Activity: 280
July 06, 2018, 05:46:34 AM
In the closed chats there were insides that in the summer NEO will already accurately release the network update, and then the entire FUD can be ignored.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
July 05, 2018, 04:42:33 PM
Seriously, NEO is indeed a promising project. It really worths patiently waiting for it to rise.
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 04:42:12 PM
waiting for neo to rise again!
NEO will increase later this year. Because so many whales are concerned about the NEO coin. I think NEO is a good coin for long-term investment
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
July 05, 2018, 04:34:17 PM
NEO is a really quite attractive coin to invest but unfortunately I cannot  buy it because I am already holding ETH and BTC. Generally I thought to buy NEO but I chose ETH because I was captivated of its prospective and I am not a pity at all about my choice but NEO is also a good choice. I heard an opinion that NEO and ETH are rivals but I do not think so because each of them are quite interesting and unique.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
July 05, 2018, 04:27:56 PM
In my opinion, for NEO to become comparable with the Ethereum, it needs to go beyond the Asian market. At NEO came out certainly very promising projects. If you want to invest in NEO, then count on a very long-term investment. But this network also has problems, as the current passes some ICO, so the NEO network falls.  Huh
Activity: 448
July 05, 2018, 04:21:29 PM
Maybe in the future NEO will be comparable to ETH as you say let alone it is true that now many are using technology from NEO so I really like NEO coins especially now that the price is still very cheap if more and more that use NEO platform is likely the price will be very high in some years ahead, from now on do not hesitate to buy this NEO coin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 02:58:15 PM
Hi. Neo is my favorite platform for ICO. and I am assured that the price for Neo in the future can be 1000 dollars. this is not the ceiling of the price for Neo needs only support from the government of China.
Activity: 99
July 05, 2018, 02:51:01 PM
Neo is an excellent coin. I am confident of the success of this project. I bought and will keep 1 - 2 years, and I think that it will bring me a big profit
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
July 05, 2018, 02:47:41 PM
Neo is one of the altcoins which starts recovering slowly. Of course i know that neo was once at 100 $ and now it nearly half the price but its coming back and recovering
Activity: 280
July 05, 2018, 02:29:28 PM
NEO is a Chinese story someday it can go as far as eth did but not now I think after two years we will good market for new possible 0.07 BTC ++ if development continues .
Now people afraid to invest more whatever the project is or technologies behind . 

Yes. China has great potential. Already many Hollywood films are shot under China, since there are more fees. And if they allow ISO again, then NEO can fly off into space.
Activity: 145
HalommmmE is my LOVE
July 04, 2018, 02:03:34 PM
NEO is a Chinese story someday it can go as far as eth did but not now I think after two years we will good market for new possible 0.07 BTC ++ if development continues .
Now people afraid to invest more whatever the project is or technologies behind . 
Activity: 29
July 04, 2018, 01:30:50 PM
It will interesting to see what happens. With China behind it its not going to be small. Getting paid Gas for your holding is a nice bonus
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 01:28:33 PM
I think yes because Most times,(NEO) has been described as the Ethereum of China without dwelling deep on what this means and why it is relevant to the Crypto-verse.people talk on loosing on NEO,but crypto is all about loss and gain,But don't forget that this is a coin to invest in at an early stage before all hell breaks loose once again in the crypto-markets as anticipated by many traders and crypto-analysts.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
July 04, 2018, 12:52:49 PM
I bought NEO in February, when it fell. I was very happy, I was waiting for rapid growth, but until now I have only observed a fall. NEO fell 3 times this time, it is more than all the other coins. I am disappointed. How can talk about his competition to Eth?
Activity: 196
July 04, 2018, 12:19:55 PM
I agree, a neo is A very good coin and its potential is far from being revealed. But what I don't like, the price of Neo is very much dependent on the price of Bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: