Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO NEO NEO - page 5. (Read 2393 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 01:53:23 PM
NEO is a blockchain project “that utilizes blockchain technology and digital identity to digitize assets, to automate the management of digital assets using smart contracts, and to realize a “smart economy” with a distributed network.”
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
July 20, 2018, 01:44:14 PM
Last winter was a time of Neo based ICO boom. Neo based token get great profits right after coming to exchanges. For instance, deepbrain chain one of the profitable nep5 token. ATH was like at 80X this January. I see the future very bright of the neo ecosystem. Let's fill our bags and watched the show.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
July 20, 2018, 01:38:17 PM
Too centralized on that time, all servers are based in China.. When ICO is going on NEO network lags hard, NEO need more time to become working blockhain. 
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 20, 2018, 01:28:59 PM
I agree that Neo has good potential for development. But I was disappointed in this blockchain. Now I do not hold tokens, but buy them only for investments in ICO on the blockchain-NEO.
Activity: 41
July 20, 2018, 01:16:08 PM
I am not sure that it will have the same value as ethereum. The reason is that it is too expensive to create a token on Neo, plus there is a lot of discussion across NEO connections to the Chinese government
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
July 20, 2018, 01:12:17 PM
In the closed chats there were insides that in the summer NEO will already accurately release the network update, and then the entire FUD can be ignored.
We do not need anything much from insiders to know that when the market recovers, NEO is really going to be giving some good push to the upper side and that I can easily bet on looking at how the devs have been pretty active and doing everything possible to stay on top of their game and give ETH the push.

We have seen so far how it is pretty much growing very fast, so I guess we are going to be having some pretty good movement upward in some weeks or months time. Almost all the altcoins found a heavy dump today but fortunately bitcoin is staying stronger. All the altcoins may follow the bitcoin's trend in coming days probably.
Activity: 139
July 19, 2018, 04:52:35 PM
NEO is open chain Chinese block chain based on smart contract and highly growing coin.It supports smart economy.Its being traded on more exchanges,easy access to NEO.Its China Ethereum.Today many ICO launched on NEO platform.I have researched a lot on NEO & conclude that investment in NEO is highly profitable especially currently its price is low and in upcoming years if we hold NEO its price would increase tremendously.If the NEO consultant continued research work on NEO i am sure that in coming few years it would be comparable to ETH.What you say.....
NEO tokens can be bought and sold on a large number of crypto-exchange exchanges. Easy access gives NEO greater credibility in the eyes of the general public, and also makes the coin more accessible to the multitude of people starting to be interested in crypto-currencies.
The size of the market. China, with a population of more than 1.4 billion people and the second largest economy in the world, offers a huge number of opportunities for crypto-currency projects. If NEO can become the platform that Chinese developers choose, this will give a certain potential for increasing the rate of the NEO token.
Activity: 140
July 19, 2018, 04:50:02 PM
 NEO is a good coin for long-term investment. I am sure we make will make a good profit from NEO.Its price is increasing gradually.We can say that if there is no regulation on Crypto in China then many ICO in China would be launched on NEO Platform,now a days some ICO are using NEO platform for their promotional activities.
Activity: 40
July 19, 2018, 04:25:56 PM
The greatest contrast amongst NEO and Ethereum that is NEO centered around keen economy. A keen economy will incorporate digitized resources. Every one of these benefits are affirming possession in Blockchain. a shrewd economy will stay under the legislature and under the control of the administration. it's incorporated.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 01:24:03 PM
I will wait when the price for Neo drops by another 10-20% and I will invest in this coin. I really like its level of distribution and liquidity in the market.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
July 17, 2018, 05:37:27 AM
It is increasing so fast and I think that this trend for rising will be actual soon too. It is more reliable alternative cryptocurrency than Ripple, for example, and I love it.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
July 16, 2018, 03:54:10 PM
waiting for neo to rise again!
NEO will increase later this year. Because so many whales are concerned about the NEO coin. I think NEO is a good coin for long-term investment

For me investing in NEO could be an nice shot in long term like in a short term, this coin has lot of chance to pump for me in next months like in next years and price that we know now is good for any investments.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 03:52:03 PM
Neo is not my favorite altcoin so I can not say anything good about it. I can recommend for you EOS or Monero, for example, which have more pluses than Neo, check it.
Activity: 602
July 10, 2018, 06:28:57 AM
Today there will be a very good price for the purchase of NEO. If you plan to invest - now is a good time
Activity: 98
July 10, 2018, 06:24:08 AM
NEO is open chain Chinese block chain based on smart contract and highly growing coin.It supports smart economy.Its being traded on more exchanges,easy access to NEO.Its China Ethereum.Today many ICO launched on NEO platform.I have researched a lot on NEO & conclude that investment in NEO is highly profitable especially currently its price is low and in upcoming years if we hold NEO its price would increase tremendously.If the NEO consultant continued research work on NEO i am sure that in coming few years it would be comparable to ETH.What you say.....
Obviously, now the NEO is in stagnation, probably because of new Chinese laws, but it's still the most popular crypt of China, so I'm sure it will grow in price in the near future.
Activity: 42
July 10, 2018, 06:03:23 AM
- NEO (also known as AntShares before rebranding) was dubbed "China's Ethereal Copper" and is China's first open source. Founded in 2014, NEO's mission is to re-create the way we do business. We believe that promoting technology development and together create the future. The driving force behind this, NEO was created to transform our traditional economy into a new era of smart economy.
- The NEO development started in 2014 and the blockbuster ONCHAIN ​​program is overseeing its enterprise version. There are more platforms available and support more languages ​​than Ethereum. NEO's partners include the WINGS-based crowdfunding organization and the Microsoft multinational technology group. Last year's report on the relationship between Alibaba and AntShares was wrong, although the companies worked together.
Activity: 238
July 09, 2018, 10:33:20 AM
I fully agree with you, this is a very good project for the long term. But you may have to wait a very long time.
Activity: 364
July 09, 2018, 10:32:51 AM
At present, there are still very few ICOs taking place on the NEO platform, although its current price has dropped sharply from the beginning of the year, but we expect it to grow in the future.
Activity: 33
July 09, 2018, 10:31:54 AM
Its very low at the moment and i wanna fill up my bags with neo! Cause i know this will fly in december again , i predict 1000$ this year for neo.
Activity: 187
July 09, 2018, 10:30:15 AM
im just bought a small amount of neo in the market, hoping it pump until year end. i read about news and here in the forum shouting for neo neo, this time i wanna join the crowd.
Pages:
Jump to: