Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 116. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 3
It seems to me that with such a huge volatility to the organizers of the ICO it is very difficult to navigate with the price. Perhaps those who raised money in January now already not know that to do with project because that the price almost in 4 times less. It is necessary to try to find a way to resolve volatility.

Crypto market is subject to high volatility, but great projects should withstands the test of time and volatility
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Issues since upgrading to the latest NEON wallet...

won't claim gas
can't connect to network
Neo website down for me

Anyone know what is going on?
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
It seems to me that with such a huge volatility to the organizers of the ICO it is very difficult to navigate with the price. Perhaps those who raised money in January now already not know that to do with project because that the price almost in 4 times less. It is necessary to try to find a way to resolve volatility.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
At the beginning of NEO, I saw that it rose to 220 dollars from 0.15 gold and one way. It didn't buy NEO once, so now I'm looking for the next NEO.

think $220 is like at time high for Neo, it still top 10 on coinmarketcap, over 3bill market value
Cryptonity
The price trend of NEO is not the best performance in China's encryption currency project recently. BTM and LRC are all out of a better trend.

at the current market, btc, alt, and Neo all on the decline. Hopefully bull market around the corner
Cryptonity
At the beginning of NEO, I saw that it rose to 220 dollars from 0.15 gold and one way. It didn't buy NEO once, so now I'm looking for the next NEO.

waiting for the next market bull? Neo has lots of potential for long term hold
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
worth see.....and pay attention

for to understand  why you invest in blockchain .....

Thomas Lee Presents The Economics of Cryptocurrencies | Upfront Summit 2018

https://video.genyoutube.net/GGberGnxiJk
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The price trend of NEO is not the best performance in China's encryption currency project recently. BTM and LRC are all out of a better trend.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
It has been determined by our legal team that Japan, South Korea and China can participate in our ICO! Sadly, the US is officially blocked from the ICO but we are grateful for all of your support

https://twitter.com/neonexchange/status/979141843937054720?s=21

That's strange. How come China is allowed to participate? I thought ICO's were illegal in China, at least for non accredited investors? I thought this was also one of the reasons why Ontology decided to do an airdrop.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
It has been determined by our legal team that Japan, South Korea and China can participate in our ICO! Sadly, the US is officially blocked from the ICO but we are grateful for all of your support

https://twitter.com/neonexchange/status/979141843937054720?s=21

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
StealthPay gives you the possibility buy NEO with cash if you are registered on Bittrex.

Here are the steps to go:

1) Get a XST address on Bittrex.
2) Buy StealthCoin with cash transfer here: http://www.stealthpay.com/buyxst (Western Union, MoneyGram, Contact, Unistream, Ria Money Transfer, Leader, Sigue Money Transfer, Intel Express)
3) Exchange XST (StealthCoin) to BTC on Bittrex.
4) Buy NEO with BTC.

No limits. Enjoy.

www.stealthpay.com
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Cryptonity
The ONT coin, which is based on NEO, has been rising in the recent price trend and has been extremely eye-catching in the entire encrypted currency market

Happy with the free ONT.

I'm very happy with the free ONT I recieved in the airdrop. I was going to sell but then I saw the price shooting up and thought it's probably a better idea to buy some. Still hodling onto my NEO, it's going to be a long time before I even decide to sell NEO, this coin has a great future.

I think so too. ONT is going to be big. Good time to stock up  Wink

And I'll always hodl my NEO  Cool

ONT is sitting @ 28 on coinmarketcap, quite impressive for a new ICOs
Cryptonity
The competition in the world of encryption is also very fierce, but NEO has always been one of the focus of attention, not to say that NEO is really excellent.

compared to other atcoins and ICOs, Neo rebranded to create a new economy of China, with Ontology network, trinity, nep-5tokens, Neo is growing
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
The competition in the world of encryption is also very fierce, but NEO has always been one of the focus of attention, not to say that NEO is really excellent.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
The ONT coin, which is based on NEO, has been rising in the recent price trend and has been extremely eye-catching in the entire encrypted currency market

Happy with the free ONT.

I'm very happy with the free ONT I recieved in the airdrop. I was going to sell but then I saw the price shooting up and thought it's probably a better idea to buy some. Still hodling onto my NEO, it's going to be a long time before I even decide to sell NEO, this coin has a great future.

For sure!! I'm in NEO for long term too, I have them 10 months now and it's my best invest ever although it dropped so much.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110

Happy with the free ONT.

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

Happy with the free ONT.

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

Happy with the free ONT.
Jump to: