Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 128. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
It looks like that NEO is going more and more popular: I counted 16 ICOs on NEO platform.
Here are all NEO ICOs: http://neoi.co/
Activity: 728
Merit: 110

The NEX lottery registration is now open: https://neonexchange.org/lottery

Wink

Thanks for sharing the link, how many people registered for the lottery?

No idea how many people have already signed up, but there's room for another 24,999 besides me  Grin

Registration closes on March 30, so there's still plenty of time to get in on the lottery   Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Cryptonity

The NEX lottery registration is now open: https://neonexchange.org/lottery

Wink

Thanks for sharing the link, how many people registered for the lottery?
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
NEO had little uncertainty part which is also going to disappear with the news that Chinese govt is going to regulate cryptocurrencies slowly slowly and they are not rushing to do anything. NEO has the ability to get better share from this market based on the under developed projects to provide best solution where Ethereum is facing troubles and issues continuously.

Where do you find this info? From what I read their busy with their own national crypto but anything besides that there where no plans to regulate crypto as far as I know

China may not be easing it's ban on ICO's and throttling of exchanges, but South Korea is starting to show signs of taking a more relaxed view of ICO's at least, and hopefully exchanges to follow.

'South Korea's ban on initial coin offerings (ICOs) could be eased in the coming months, according to a new report.'
https://www.coindesk.com/south-korea-may-lift-ico-ban/
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 453
Look Morty magic internet money
yeah I have my private key you can view it in the GUI also

I was wondering if the neon wallet could send neo or that hole network still cant send any neo and therefore it doenst matter which wallet you use ?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
I downloaded the new neon wallet. can I upload my wallet file from the neo gui or do I have to make a new wallet ? I tried to upload  the .json file from the gui but that didnt worked out so good so im wondering if its possible at all or that I have to create a new wallet file ?

Is there a way to send neo at the moment ? Since my gui wallet is still stuck on block 2000190

Why do you need .json file? You need to know your passpharse and encrypted key or private key.

I dont know haha I when I pressed export wallet recovery file it was a .json file so i thought maybe I can use that to import also. Alright never mind that then

encypted key is like a public key right? So I can open my wallet in neon using my public key+ password or my private key?

Can neo already be send with neon wallet or do we still have to wait on the consensus nodes to be operational again ?

If you hold your private key you should be fine to recover it i think
NEO had little uncertainty part which is also going to disappear with the news that Chinese govt is going to regulate cryptocurrencies slowly slowly and they are not rushing to do anything. NEO has the ability to get better share from this market based on the under developed projects to provide best solution where Ethereum is facing troubles and issues continuously.

Where do you find this info? From what I read their busy with their own national crypto but anything besides that there where no plans to regulate crypto as far as I know
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
I downloaded the new neon wallet. can I upload my wallet file from the neo gui or do I have to make a new wallet ? I tried to upload  the .json file from the gui but that didnt worked out so good so im wondering if its possible at all or that I have to create a new wallet file ?

Is there a way to send neo at the moment ? Since my gui wallet is still stuck on block 2000190

Why do you need .json file? You need to know your passpharse and encrypted key or private key.

I dont know haha I when I pressed export wallet recovery file it was a .json file so i thought maybe I can use that to import also. Alright never mind that then

encypted key is like a public key right? So I can open my wallet in neon using my public key+ password or my private key?

Can neo already be send with neon wallet or do we still have to wait on the consensus nodes to be operational again ?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I also am waiting for NEX because that should be real turning point for NEO to change the whole game. Also I saw somewhere mentioned sic crowdfunding campaigns are ready to start raising funds on NEO. It will be competitor for Ethereum and to get there will take at least one year. Having realistic approach is always best way in any project.
Activity: 518

what are you trying to do ?

Activity: 574
Updated, Morpheus v0.0.52 wallet for NEO.
This wallet looks quite slick has anyone tried it out ? I was thinking of giving it a go as it supports the Hashpuppies RHT token and the Ontology ONT token, I've yet to find a way to get these RHT and ONT tokens (from the airdrop) into my neo-gui wallet.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
ETH and NEO will be sitting closer to each other just like BCH and the LTC, both will be here for years, no need to downgrade ETH in order for NEO to be pumped more. fair deal will be in a year 1 ETH for 4 or 5 NEO, thats my wild guess. NEO at 25B, lets see what the NEX will do to NEO in coming weeks, hope for a nicecome back.
Jump to: