Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 131. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Or everything is much simpler - https://twitter.com/lllwvlvwlll/status/971958192316956672
My wallet too stuck on block 2000190. We just have to wait.

Can we trust this, is it for real, is it a fake account or a hacked account. Giving away upto 180 NEO just for sending a small amount of NEO to his address, like the man says if it's too good to be true it usually is.
Remember, all the "I got my free NEO" posts can be faked too.

"@TylerAdmanss
6h6 hours ago
Replying to @lllwvlvwlll @NEOnewstoday

Besides these, I've decided to give out #NEO to my users. To identify your address just send 2-20 NEO to the contract address below and and get 20-200 NEO back to the same address"
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
I fully synced the neo gui till blockheight 200190 it wont go any further is this normal ?

I just send some neo to binace and it arrived shortly after but when I tried to send again I coudnt select neo only gas to send. I closed the gui en opened again and now it displays the balance I had before sending to binance. I dont understand why my gui gives me the wrong balance it supposed to be less since I just send some to binance.

Im still on block hight 2000190 it wont go any further I have 10 connections to the network. I also claimed my gas when I was fully synced also but that transaction is also gone and I have to claim it again. Not that this is a problem I just dont understand what went wrong why I have to claim again and why it displays a  wrong amount that I had before sending some neo to binance  Huh

just tried to send again but it stays unconfirmed the first neo I send to binance came trough but after that no transactions. If I restart the wallet my balance is back to the amount it was before sending. Anyone has any tips what to do ?

You can try menu File -> Rebuild Index. And wait for complete synchronization. Height must be = last block number. Last block number you can see in any NEO Explorer.

Or everything is much simpler - https://twitter.com/lllwvlvwlll/status/971958192316956672
My wallet too stuck on block 2000190. We just have to wait.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
Hi. I like to stake with NEO. Will be very helpfull if you can help to answer few questions.

Can I stake with NEON light wallet?  
In other coins I need to have wallet open all the time. is it same with NEO? Or I need simply to have coins in wallet and claim GAS time to time?

I think you can stake gas with the neon wallet but im not 100% since I use the gui. You dont need to have your wallet open for staking thats for sure.

maybe this helps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF8nXa1G-2w

you can earn gas by staking your neo in neo wallet, like neotracker, etc...
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hallo dev, why not show a logo for your project?
Cryptonity
Market crash again. Neo is $87 as of now. Hope market will rise soon.
market crashed bcs we had to liqudation some of our margins in order to not be forced liqudated,...LOL
HODL HODL

think bitcoin and altcoins are on the decline, time to bag up and wait for the next bull run, lol
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
I fully synced the neo gui till blockheight 200190 it wont go any further is this normal ?

I just send some neo to binace and it arrived shortly after but when I tried to send again I coudnt select neo only gas to send. I closed the gui en opened again and now it displays the balance I had before sending to binance. I dont understand why my gui gives me the wrong balance it supposed to be less since I just send some to binance.

Im still on block hight 2000190 it wont go any further I have 10 connections to the network. I also claimed my gas when I was fully synced also but that transaction is also gone and I have to claim it again. Not that this is a problem I just dont understand what went wrong why I have to claim again and why it displays a  wrong amount that I had before sending some neo to binance  Huh

just tried to send again but it stays unconfirmed the first neo I send to binance came trough but after that no transactions. If I restart the wallet my balance is back to the amount it was before sending. Anyone has any tips what to do ?

You can try menu File -> Rebuild Index. And wait for complete synchronization. Height must be = last block number. Last block number you can see in any NEO Explorer.
Activity: 453
Look Morty magic internet money

Hi. I like to stake with NEO. Will be very helpfull if you can help to answer few questions.

In other coins I need to have wallet open all the time. is it same with NEO? Or I need simply to have coins in wallet and claim GAS time to time?

I think you can stake gas with the neon wallet but im not 100% since I use the gui. You dont need to have your wallet open for staking thats for sure.

maybe this helps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF8nXa1G-2w
Activity: 298
Merit: 10

Activity: 504
Merit: 1
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Didn't this start as Ant-Shares? I specifically didn't buy it because of the name. I thought they were calling ME the ANT... oops

think they came up with Antshares like the network, how ants work as a team

In China Ants are seen as a collection of strength, and was something that got last in translation to other cultures. But, that little Ant logo was a cutie I must admit.

market crashed bcs we had to liqudation some of our margins in order to not be forced liqudated,...LOL
HODL HODL
Cryptonity

whatever rises will fall and whatever fall will rises, just that crypto is much more volatile than stock market
Cryptonity
Saw here a project called NEX. Do they make a decentralized platform for NEO? Are you aware of this project?

Yes, we are aware  Grin

Registration for NEX token sale starts March 12 @ 18:00 UTC

https://neonexchange.org/token_sale_info/index.html

This is great for Neo ecosystem, driving adoption of Neo and its nep5 tokens, gas,etc...

Think of NEX somewhat like etherdelta, but instead of ethereum, you have Neo and Gas and nep-5tokens, not sure about ethereum tokens n ether
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Cryptonity
Warren Buffet is an old hag who doesn't know what he's dealing with anymore
Today people who hold cash equivalents feel comfortable. They shouldn't. They have opted for a terrible long-term asset, one that pays virtually nothing and is certain to depreciate in value. Warren Buffett

Only buy something that you'd be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years. Warren Buffett
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/warren_buffett

lol, but Warren Buffett doesn't believe in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies

Warrent Buffett is the oracle of investing bro, the guy built multibillions company out of nothing
Cryptonity
Didn't this start as Ant-Shares? I specifically didn't buy it because of the name. I thought they were calling ME the ANT... oops

think they came up with Antshares like the network, how ants work as a team
Jump to: