Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 126. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Is the Chinese government concerned about the existence of NEO Huh
Or will Neo make money in the future of China Huh

With Neo ICOs, Ontology Network, etc...Neo ecosystem is growing and in the long run, this should benefit the country as blockchain technology integrated into businesses/gov't,banks, like how internet change businesses in the 2000s

Thanks for your information.
this is a very useful input and I have no more doubt about the NEO  Cheesy
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
The price of NEO has recently fallen so much that it is no longer so strong. Is it true that the bear market is coming? I'm absolutely sure that NEO should be a vane to judge the bear.
I am also worried about this. The price of NEO has really dropped dramatically and I'm not sure I can go up again. But I hope NEO will not disappoint investors who have joined and trusted the project. Hopefully, the future will be better than now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The price of NEO has recently fallen so much that it is no longer so strong. Is it true that the bear market is coming? I'm absolutely sure that NEO should be a vane to judge the bear.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110

Neo and Neo ecosystem rocks, maintain top ten coin in the decline market, and team focusing on development

Activity: 238
Merit: 3
What is the NEX registration all about ?!

decentralize exchange platform of Neo-tokens, Nep 5 tokens and promoting the grow of Neo Ecosystem

This can helps many Neo tokens, Neo ICOs, and Neo ecosystem, the Ether of China

Neo and Neo ecosystem rocks, maintain top ten coin in the decline market, and team focusing on development
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Cryptonity

With Neo ICOs, Ontology Network, etc...Neo ecosystem is growing and in the long run, this should benefit the country as blockchain technology integrated into businesses/gov't,banks, like how internet change businesses in the 2000s
Cryptonity
whats the list of participants enrolled in Nex token exchange list at the moment?
Cryptonity

decentralize exchange platform of Neo-tokens, Nep 5 tokens and promoting the grow of Neo Ecosystem
Activity: 728
Merit: 110

https://neonexchange.org/lottery

25,000 people will be selected to participate in the first round of token sales...

ps; You need to use Google Chrome to register, and also install the NEX extension...

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
if 70s hold, i will buy 500 tomorow.
Me to, 70 dollar Neo is great buying oportunity
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
if 70s hold, i will buy 500 tomorow.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
It looks like that NEO is going more and more popular: I counted 16 ICOs on NEO platform.
Here are all NEO ICOs: http://neoi.co/
Thank you, I was looking for a page where I could see all the NEP-5 ICOs and you got me a really nice one there.
I believe NEO ICOs are changing a lot and look cleaner than ERC-20's which platform filled with too much trashes.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
The basic public chain coin project of NEO is the pride of China. The encryption money market is a storm, and the future of China's block chain technology pillar depends on the NEO.
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
I have found that the GUI wallet sticks from time to time and the only solution I have found has been to delete the GUI main folder (the one extracted from the zipped download. Don't delete the Neo file in Win app data/local) and re-install from a fresh download. It does mean syncing again and I have not yet found a "how to" for the bootstrap chain file which is available. It can be a pain sometimes using the GUI wallet especially as the NEON wallet is improving all the time. An easy to find bootstrap file with a guide would make life easier for those of us who like to use the GUI wallet.

hmm oke thanks not sure I understand this all im not the most technical but I will try it out. I like using gui qt wallets since they are the safest option most of the time. Dont want to load all my neo in a light wallet. But this time it didnt work out so well for me since im trying to get my wallet functional for a long time already.

The neo gui still is the safest option right? 
Jump to: