Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 123. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 110
NEO this super value currency, you can rest assured. It's only a matter of time when NEO is going up again to break through the high point of history.

Damn right!
hi all!!!
I'm searching for a NEO light wallet.
i don't want to download all the blockchain locally.
Maybe there is one fo NEO?
if yes, plz share the link!!!

https://github.com/CityOfZion/neon-wallet/releases

I've been a fan of the neo-gui wallet since the Antshares days but it's a bit problematic and if anything goes wrong you, sometimes, have to download the whole blockchain again. Think I may give Neon a try.

Ya for sure give Neon a try. I'm sure you'll like it.

Neon works slick as a whistle  Wink

City of Zion rocks!

I've installed Neon, but it installed it in my Windows folder. Is there a way to have Neon installed in a folder of your own choice (can it be moved), I hate it when programmes don't give you the option to install to a folder of your own choosing.

Yes, there appears to be no option as to where Neon is installed.

On my win7 pc, Neon installed in C:\Users\MyPC\AppData\Local\Programs

There is also another Neon folder installed in C:\Users\MyPC\AppData\Roaming

To see if I could move the folder and still run the wallet, I copied the Neon folder from C:\Users\MyPC\AppData\Local\Programs and made it C:\Neon instead, and then deleted the original folder. I ran Neon.exe from the new folder at C:\Neon and everything works fine.

The other Neon folder in C:\Users\MyPC\AppData\Roaming (with Cache, GPUCache, Local Storage, storage folders, etc.) probably has to remain where it is, but it appears that we can move the Neon folder (with the .exe) from C:\Users\MyPC\AppData\Local\Programs to a different location without issue.

Note: just remember to change the shortcut in your start menu to point to the new location of Neon.exe after you move the Neon folder or it won't find the .exe to start the program because it's looking for it in the Neon folder you moved.

Hope this helps!

ps; I also just did a fresh Neon wallet install on a spare win7 pc and it works the same when I move the Neon folder  Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
NEO this super value currency, you can rest assured. It's only a matter of time when NEO is going up again to break through the high point of history.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
hi all!!!

I've been a fan of the neo-gui wallet since the Antshares days but it's a bit problematic and if anything goes wrong you, sometimes, have to download the whole blockchain again. Think I may give Neon a try.

Neon works slick as a whistle  Wink

City of Zion rocks!

I've installed Neon, but it installed it in my Windows folder. Is there a way to have Neon installed in a folder of your own choice (can it be moved), I hate it when programmes don't give you the option to install to a folder of your own choosing.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

How to setup the Neon wallet on your ledger nano and how to add custom tokens. You can add as many NEP-5 tokens as you want, including Ontology and Trinity.

Ledger Nano S + NEO Guide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yLeaG5hlUc

Great video, can you add Neo tokens to your Trezor also?

Nope, only on the Ledger. It's a solution built by one of the community members, Coranos. He did an excellent job at it. Maybe he might be working on a Trezor version behind the scenes, but as far as I know up untill now it's only the Ledger.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
The price of NEO has been well adjusted for the two days, and the future development of the coin project is still worth looking forward to, and it is now the time to buy the bargain.

With Ontoly Network, trinity protocol, and a bunch of great ICOs, Thekey,etc...Neo Economy is growing

Yes, and upcoming NEX ICO that will probably be the big success

The upcoming NEX can help liquidate many Neo tokens, when Neo increases its tps, this can help Neo blockchains in general
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
The price of NEO has been well adjusted for the two days, and the future development of the coin project is still worth looking forward to, and it is now the time to buy the bargain.

With Ontoly Network, trinity protocol, and a bunch of great ICOs, Thekey,etc...Neo Economy is growing

Yes, and upcoming NEX ICO that will probably be the big success
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Miss NEO is worth the value of the long line investment, then the recent NEO follow up to the ONT is now worth your heavy storehouse.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
NEO, the top 10 projects in the encrypt money market, is still well worth looking forward to, and there is a chance to buy more coins.

Its one of the top altcoins to HODL for long term

How to setup the Neon wallet on your ledger nano and how to add custom tokens. You can add as many NEP-5 tokens as you want, including Ontology and Trinity.

Great video, can you add Neo tokens to your Trezor also?
hi all!!!

Neon works slick as a whistle  Wink

City of Zion rocks!
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
hi all!!!

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

Still waiting for the current BTC movement.
If BTC is still down I do not dare to buy any altcoin including NEO.
This will cause more severe bleeding.
aperantly we made extreme levels, so i think thats the indicator of a trend change accross the board. 7500 at the BTC/usd was defended hard, so i think the bigger bull trend is intact. Now is the time to go start building long term cripto, when the bleeding is over and we made a recover a little bit. lets see..nothing is sue, ofcourse in this crazy cripto world.

Activity: 350
NEO, the top 10 projects in the encrypt money market, is still well worth looking forward to, and there is a chance to buy more coins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255

Still waiting for the current BTC movement.
If BTC is still down I do not dare to buy any altcoin including NEO.
This will cause more severe bleeding.
Activity: 270
NEO has fallen badly recently,from about February 28 dropped to 900 RMB now over 400RMB. If you get high, don't panic selling, because the volatility of NEO is better.

Currently ranked 6 @ coinmarketcap, compare to other coins, Neo hold pretty strong

Neo, the next China ether
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
NEO has fallen badly recently,from about February 28 dropped to 900 RMB now over 400RMB. If you get high, don't panic selling, because the volatility of NEO is better.

Currently ranked 6 @ coinmarketcap, compare to other coins, Neo hold pretty strong
Jump to: