Pages:
Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 19. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 494
Merit: 12
City of Zion releases Neon Wallet v2.1.0
https://github.com/CityOfZion/neon-wallet/releases/tag/2.1.0

Neon wallet is one of a kind, i'm in love with it. I've just upgraded the client, thanks.
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Neo is a perfect coin to invest in for long run. Good progress, good people, great communication and nice staff for all. Cool

Agreed with you this project is growing really well and the approach of the team is also looking really great. So that I also believe this project will get more value and price will explode really high.

Correct! This is definitely one of the project with solid development and enjoys a strong community support. I think its really ideal for long term investment but of course its also risk taking just like any other investment types.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Neo is a perfect coin to invest in for long run. Good progress, good people, great communication and nice staff for all. Cool

Agreed with you this project is growing really well and the approach of the team is also looking really great. So that I also believe this project will get more value and price will explode really high.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Ne is back on track, crossing 10 bucks. It's been ages since it was valued at that rate. Looking forward to the future developments.

It happened after more than 3 months when it touched again this level this will boost the confidence of potential investors who are just waiting for when it will enter into healthy zone. Now the whole market is moving forward with positive signs so we can expect more than this.
Ne is back on track, crossing 10 bucks. It's been ages since it was valued at that rate. Looking forward to the future developments.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

NEO Establishes Base In Seattle! MISSION: “Number 1 Blockchain by 2020”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KvrZJ3u4Ck

I do not know if it can really become the No. 1 blockchain in 2020, but to date it is the most underrated blockchain and with the greatest earning potential compared to the others; if in 2020 the ICOs will resume then it can enter and remain surely among the first 5 Coins of the market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Whats going on with the Exchange Poloniex ?

Poloniex recently did a software upgrade and they're currently experiencing issues.

I just got this in an email:

"As part of our efforts to improve the site, we are conducting maintenance beginning on February 22nd at 22:00 UTC. We expect the maintenance to take several hours. During this time, the site will be offline and trading will be suspended. Your funds will be safe during maintenance, and you do not need to do anything at this time."
Activity: 448
Merit: 104
You know its expected to crash very deep and i thinks it near to happen. This is a common cycle thats happening in crypto. It's going to happen time and time again

NEO Establishes Base In Seattle! MISSION: “Number 1 Blockchain by 2020”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KvrZJ3u4Ck
Activity: 68
Merit: 0

Whats going on with the Exchange Poloniex ?

GAS is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled as we work to find, test, and audit a solution. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Please contact Poloniex and solved this issue, its the only exchange that has hold the price that low 62747 where other all exchanges have 67000.

Kind regards Bas
Pages:
Jump to: