Pages:
Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 18. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 112
NGD releases neo-cli 2.10.0 update with dBFT 2.0; TestNet deployment March 18th
https://neonewstoday.com/development/ngd-releases-neo-cli-2-10-0-update-with-dbft-2-0-testnet-deployment-march-18th
The testnet deployment will be started soon, hours from now.
However, I checked and read the given article, that does not present the planned deployment day on main net, and how long will the testnet deployment take to collect enough required things for main net improvements?
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
Yeah, no one can deny NEO has its unique features that can compete with the industries leading platforms and even technological wise, I think its features are somewhat superior than most platforms. Imho.
NEO is truly a good project, but due to terrible year-long bear market, all coins and tokens forced down to bottoms.
Anyway, when the market come to bull period, that has nearly started, we might see more good things from NEO.
Developers tend to release news in bull market, so I hope the NEO team will do it too.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Some people are taking the power of this project underestimate it still in the game. Dev team is working tireless to improve this ecosystem. I think there is still good opportunity to buy this on current price it will get explode when this rally will get started than it will be back on its actual place.

Yeah, no one can deny NEO has its unique features that can compete with the industries leading platforms and even technological wise, I think its features are somewhat superior than most platforms. Imho.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Some people are taking the power of this project underestimate it still in the game. Dev team is working tireless to improve this ecosystem. I think there is still good opportunity to buy this on current price it will get explode when this rally will get started than it will be back on its actual place.
Activity: 882
Merit: 254

I advise you to pay attention to this thing from the whole text - Increase TPS for Layer 2.
When the competition for blockchain stability and speed is on the market, this can be the golden key that will open the door to increasing capitalization  Wink

Exactly, most of the potential companies are always showing interest to the most fast accessing transactions from the blockchain. Now with the increasing demand in the market makes many companies showing interest to develop their companies in good TPS blockchain.

But for now, neo blockchain is inferior to them. Probably for this reason he went beyond the top 10 and is now inferior to the tron and eos blockchains. Eth has already gone very far ahead.
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

I advise you to pay attention to this thing from the whole text - Increase TPS for Layer 2.
When the competition for blockchain stability and speed is on the market, this can be the golden key that will open the door to increasing capitalization  Wink

Exactly, most of the potential companies are always showing interest to the most fast accessing transactions from the blockchain. Now with the increasing demand in the market makes many companies showing interest to develop their companies in good TPS blockchain.

With its high throughput platform, I think NEO is best suited for big companies adopting blockchain technology and we see an increasing number of them that will gladly appreciate this platforms efficiency and effectiveness.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Activity: 882
Merit: 254

CurioInvest [IEO Live]
where can we find new projects on neo Icos?

You can find ICO's under the NEO platform on major ICO listing sites but here are my two favorites - https://neoi.co/ and https://www.ico-listed.com/neo-ico-list .
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
where can we find new projects on neo Icos?
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Neo is a perfect coin to invest in for long run. Good progress, good people, great communication and nice staff for all. Cool

Agreed with you this project is growing really well and the approach of the team is also looking really great. So that I also believe this project will get more value and price will explode really high.

So far, the graphs do not see much positive.
The price is still very low and new large projects dont start on neo eco and choose tron/eos/eth. We need large projects or projects that are associated with rates. Only this can help growth in a static market.

Right! The more projects started into the NEO ecosystem, the better it will be and I guess the team should find ways to attract more projects with important use cases that could make the ecosystem be more valuable.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Interested to see if anything comes out of the Gamecon. On one hand it keeps being said that NEO is not ready yet for mass adoption, on the other hand they are trying to push the gaming narrative. I'm wondering if NEO 2.0 will suffice for this.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Neo is a perfect coin to invest in for long run. Good progress, good people, great communication and nice staff for all. Cool

Agreed with you this project is growing really well and the approach of the team is also looking really great. So that I also believe this project will get more value and price will explode really high.

The price is still very low and new large projects dont start on neo eco and choose tron/eos/eth. We need large projects or projects that are associated with rates. Only this can help growth in a static market.

I saw bitcoin low etherum low at 5 dollars. I sell all to buy Neo. Neo will be surge soon it's just a question of time. Don't check every day  be patient ... Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 252

Pages:
Jump to: