Pages:
Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 20. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Activity: 800
Merit: 143
So how is everyone liking NEO DevCon so far? What are some of the best things that have been announced or that people have learned about this weekend?

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
So how is everyone liking NEO DevCon so far? What are some of the best things that have been announced or that people have learned about this weekend?
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
top 5 i dont think so, if it gets to top 10 its a victory for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

NEO DEVCON 2019 - Day 1 Livestream
https://youtu.be/DjSSvE7OmOI

NEO is still undervalued platform but with this kind of hard work it won't remain on low position for long time. I believe potentially it will move among top 5 markets very soon because this ecosystem getting more attention and it moving towards mainstream adoption.
Is the project reached the hard cap? I invested my money in this project. Thank you for your response

Dude, what you talking about? They had ICO almost 3 years ago (in 2016). After this they had rebranding and trading at all major exchanges and have many ICOs and tokens on own blockchain.

Why no new tokens and apps on NEO? As I see some projects even moved tokens from NEO to Ethereum (NKN for example)...  Huh

Just like I said in my previous post its all centered around guacamole eater and stance this eater maintains towards the outside world. Whatever eater does, his actions might foresee the outcome of complicated experiments on simultaneous symmetry breaking being conducted in a dedicated lab eater rents. Most of his connections with financial elite are now rescinded because of his liabilities to hold on to altcoins he bought from me.

Exactly!  Cheesy
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
Is the project reached the hard cap? I invested my money in this project. Thank you for your response

Dude, what you talking about? They had ICO almost 3 years ago (in 2016). After this they had rebranding and trading at all major exchanges and have many ICOs and tokens on own blockchain.

Why no new tokens and apps on NEO? As I see some projects even moved tokens from NEO to Ethereum (NKN for example)...  Huh

Just like I said in my previous post its all centered around guacamole eater and stance this eater maintains towards the outside world. Whatever eater does, his actions might foresee the outcome of complicated experiments on simultaneous symmetry breaking being conducted in a dedicated lab eater rents. Most of his connections with financial elite are now rescinded because of his liabilities to hold on to altcoins he bought from me.

Doors are opening soon for $NEO DevCon 2019!
Interviews with projects and speakers all weekend!
https://twitter.com/NEOnewstoday/status/1096801346018111488

https://devcon.neo.org
16-17 February 2019 - Seattle, WA

All the posts from that account appear to be generic nonsensical crap.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ceridwennancy-2516552
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

Activity: 494
Merit: 12
Bullish market does not mean that everyone can take advantage of its common upwards trend and get profits for their invesments.
Even in bullish market, where most of coins rising, investors can easily got losses if they made wrong decision.
Buy at lows, sell at highs, investors can only get profits by applying the rule.
Unfortunately, sometimes, impatient investors got dramatical losses that partially caused by their impatience.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 504
Merit: 1

It seems that this 2 news about NEO from above made the price movement in the last 24h.

Still a good buy at 8$. I try to buy as much as I can under 10$ and holding. Cheers!
good plan, i hold investors neos to 116+
Activity: 350
Merit: 144

It seems that this 2 news about NEO from above made the price movement in the last 24h.

Still a good buy at 8$. I try to buy as much as I can under 10$ and holding. Cheers!
Activity: 392
Merit: 54
The University of Geneva in Switzerland launching a course that includes NEO is pretty darn impressive. The Swiss are doing wonderful things for cryptocurrencies, shows how smart they are.
Pages:
Jump to: