Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 246. (Read 241263 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Jihan Wu provides some insight into what is going in China with the exchanges (at his Twitter account):

https://twitter.com/JihanWu?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

What Jihan Wu basically states is that various exchanges operated without a valid license and thus close down temporarily, but that they will be back when they do manage to acquire such a license. Jihan Wu makes it clear that Bitcoin (and thereby other cryptos) are not banned in China. There would be no point in Jihan Wu stating that without reason as the individual behind Bitmain. Equally important, Jihan Wu is connected to the Fosun Group and the Fosun Group invested in OnChain which is the private side of NEO. The Bitcoin Seoul Youtuber also stated that the Fosun Group is backing NEO itself as the vehicle of choice to take on Ethereum.

Time to buy more NEO then . . .
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Jihan Wu provides some insight into what is going in China with the exchanges (at his Twitter account):

https://twitter.com/JihanWu?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

What Jihan Wu basically states is that various exchanges operated without a valid license and thus close down temporarily, but that they will be back when they do manage to acquire such a license. Jihan Wu makes it clear that Bitcoin (and thereby other cryptos) are not banned in China. There would be no point in Jihan Wu stating that without reason as the individual behind Bitmain. Equally important, Jihan Wu is connected to the Fosun Group and the Fosun Group invested in OnChain which is the private side of NEO. The Bitcoin Seoul Youtuber also stated that the Fosun Group is backing NEO itself as the vehicle of choice to take on Ethereum.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
It was my first contact with digital currency,I derived considerable wealth from here
A low-key, steady, practical, worthy of long-term pursuit
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Chinese Bitcoin Exchanges Will Likely Not Be Banned After All:

http://bittox.com/2017/09/14/chinese-bitcoin-exchanges-will-likely-not-banned/

there so much tokens to buy!!!
i can't believe which one to get after. but i'm sticking my nose on NEO for now. it looks like this neo weren't so much dipping down unlike the rest. GAS is going to be great dividends. sold all my Monaco for NEO and forget ICN.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Check this video out Da Hongfei on CNBC Africa:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yEBFf8-IUbw

Stop the FUDs!
Activity: 210
end of 2018 will show what neo realy is.

I CONCUR

Neo / lambo / 2018
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
end of 2018 will show what neo realy is.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
poloniex added gas/btc; gas/eth   Cool Grin

means they believe neo has a future!  think they couldn´t add neo because its generates gas (as a dividend)...

That won't matter to Poloniex, plenty of PoS coins that earn you "dividend" too on Polo. I think they just saw an opportunity to gain some volume, up till today there was only Binance offering Gas. Would be nice if NEO follows now too Smiley
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Price is up, instantly after poloniex add GAS, really good.
Activity: 74

means they believe neo has a future!  think they couldn´t add neo because its generates gas (as a dividend)...
Activity: 74
Activity: 48
OKCoin and Huobi are meeting with regulators tomorrow. They might soon change their tune.

https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/908375715279597570

Market is recovering now? Maybe not. Becareful of tomorrow The Real BTC Dump.
Activity: 868
Merit: 504
I also am concerned about the news of exchanges in China are going to be shut downed by the end of this month. What will be status of NEO under new changed situation in China. How much it will affect by those measures ? If someone say it will keep growing then why do you think so ? I want some opinions to decide for my next move.

The bottom line is that for the shorterm, NEO will probably market perform. In the longterm many our speculating China will re-open exchanges, but with restrictions. Namely China wants to be able to track all transactions. There is talk China may issue their own crypto with AML/KYC built in and only it could be used for trading (instead of BTC). Keep in mind NEO has AML/KYC built into it so they could help with this coin. Also NEO can work outside of China just fine as well.
Yeah! I believe same, NEO has good potential to run a long term. NEO decreased the price as all market turns into deep red. Anyone have any idea, what's the expected price floor for NEO? I don't miss this opportunity to grab some.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
I also am concerned about the news of exchanges in China are going to be shut downed by the end of this month. What will be status of NEO under new changed situation in China. How much it will affect by those measures ? If someone say it will keep growing then why do you think so ? I want some opinions to decide for my next move.

The bottom line is that for the shorterm, NEO will probably market perform. In the longterm many our speculating China will re-open exchanges, but with restrictions. Namely China wants to be able to track all transactions. There is talk China may issue their own crypto with AML/KYC built in and only it could be used for trading (instead of BTC). Keep in mind NEO has AML/KYC built into it so they could help with this coin. Also NEO can work outside of China just fine as well.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Is the slack channel still active? The link doesn't work from this thread...  Cry

Best to ask a CoZ member in the NEO Reddit for the link. It is certainly still active.

------------------------------------------------------------

China will likely make an official announcement after the Communist Party Meeting on the 18th of October. In the mean time a lot of trading activity is halted.....not banned or delisted.

It seems that the main regulatory agency of China and Bank of China both are vying for control and influence over this. All in all the main problem that China has with various blockchain projects are how their funds are raised in unregulated and untransparent manner and not with the technology itself: https://m.sosobtc.com/do/mobile/view?id=24045

Last time Russia attempted to crack down on Bitcoin in 2014, the OTC Bitcoin trades actually went up drastically.
Activity: 48
BTCChina Exchange will stop all trading on 09/30

After carefully considering the announcement published by Chinese regulators on 09/04, BTCChina Exchange will stop all trading on 09/30.

https://twitter.com/YourBTCC/status/908285586368167936
Activity: 66
The Alt Whisperer
lol 3-5 dollars would be a MEGGA GIFT
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
If you wait a few days, you can buy NEO for $3-5.  Cool
Lol thank you lord of crypto forecast ! We salute you. More seriously i doubt very much it will go that low...
Jump to: